It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this pic is real, then it has to be one of the best ghost pics ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am not going to jump to any conclusions till the photo experts weigh in on this, but if it DOES turn out to be legit it is pretty darn dramatic...You can clearly see an arm and a hand grabbing onto the rail of the stairway.

Photo was taken at Tulloch Castle in Dingwall, Scotland. It's supposedly very active supernaturally.

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm not too sure what to make of this particular picture,though I've seen similar that have been proven as hoax's with a little editing magic.Though to its merit at least its not an obvious hoax with blurry videos and pictures.You can see detail pretty well which is important.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Waffles~
I'm not too sure what to make of this particular picture,though I've seen similar that have been proven as hoax's with a little editing magic.Though to its merit at least its not an obvious hoax with blurry videos and pictures.You can see detail pretty well which is important.

Yup...I agree. I do a lot of Photo shop work and I can say that doing an image like that is rather simple to do.

I think that before any judgments are made, a professional should take a look at is to see if it is real.

Great if it is!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think i saw a thread on this like 2 days ago. No matter, still a pretty intense picture though. The hand on the railing truely creeps me out.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Did no one see the face in the enhanced close up, look closely and you will see a face also. I'm not sure if a hoax or not but looks pretty real to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yep:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my response to it, in case you're interested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join