It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Seeker =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this site while doing research on current events and some other non related subjects.

I won't bore you w/ too many non essential details of my life. Basically I am a single mother (will be 31 on sat.
) of two young boys, 5 and 6. It is nice to find a community of ppl who see that things aren't always as they seem.

Over the last few months I have researched topics that have brought me to a "knowing" place that few others around me are at.

If I weren't solely responsible for these two young souls entrusted to me by God, I would be excited and ready to answer the call of duty w/ others on behalf of God and our fellow human beings; although I still hold hope that I will be able to help on a lesser scale.

Glad I found this site
~kat

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You can never be "justamomma" as long as your somebody's momma. From one mom to another, welcome to ATS.

As for protecting your two precious souls, my husband keeps teasing me that I am raising some kind of "John Connor" from the Terminator movies.

I just laugh and tell him you can never be too prepared...though you do have to be hopeful and optimistic. Don't let ATS make you hide under the bed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Welcome !!!

Like kosmicjack said don't let ATS make you hide under your bed, that is very true lol...

But again, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

hey justamomma

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I dont believe God unless youre talking about The Devil,(Science) that created us....

I dont believe the TRTH would create us to be fooled and played as puppets to himself!

I believe science created our flesh and brought our souls here through having sex....

Why would a god create flesh just knowing more then half if not everyone has kids,not planned!

and not only one or two but sometimes many more....
not only that but having to be fooled that we are born and that we die,so basically we cry when we watch our children or parents die and that crushes our dreams our beliefs in faith....

I Believe not the TRTH created us as flesh but Science did!

The TRTH created us=Souls
Science cant create a soul because science is no such thing there!

Science wishes and dreams all day long it can create a soul....

but on the other hand,Welcome with open arms!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Welcome to the board, justamomma!

I hadn't caught your intro thread until it was just revived my meanmug.

I think you will be a great contributor. We don't all have the same views but really are a pretty diverse community!

By the way, KosmicJack, I always thought you were a guy!!! hahaha!

I will be looking forward to your participation here, J.A.M.

Later,

IA

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
awww....... thanks. i feel very much at home here among all these smart ppl. i am not so smart myself (have a long way to go in this department), but i sure as hell get a kick out of the intellectual stimulation you all bring on. hard to find that these days!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Justamama,

you are as smart/intelligent then anyone and everyone,always remember that,its others you cant understand in which makes you seem not as smart.
you are as i,i am as you ....

never believe youre not smart nomatter what....

put your beliefs at the highest....

we all know the TRTH already,we always did,just uncover them.

top topics

join