It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 82 - Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED - ATS MIX Show 82

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura is UNCENSORED as he talks with Dave and Johnny about his life, his book and the possibility of entering the Presidential race. This show also features International UFO sightings, a Mystery Guest on the "Soap Box", a "Mad as Hell" segment that sends Dave off into a small country town in Texas and ATS Member Charlotte King, The Earthquake Lady, stops by as a teaser to next week's show.

Charlotte King Interview Show NEXT WEEK On Show 83

CLICK HERE To Visit Charlotte King’s Home Page

To Get On Charlotte King’s E-Mail Earthquake Notification List: [email protected]

Small Town America Is MAD AS HELL

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2946.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]
edit on 2/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You guys absolutely ROCK!!!

I'm listening to it right now, patiently waiting for Jesse Ventura.

This is the first podcast I've listened to on you guys as well as being the first time to have asked one of the ATS guest's a series of questions.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Please feel free to contact me by U2U if you any questions..

[edit on 5/30/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thank you Dave and Johnny for an Outstanding interview with Jesse Ventura. As a Minnesotan, I can tell you that Jesse was/is adored by many Minnesotans. I would watch the Twin City news reports and they were constantly attacking him. No matter what he did, they would slam him. Even now, with the release of his new book, they still attack him. Talk about being out of touch with their viewers. The political elite and media of Minnesota still have no idea of how many of us would vote for Jesse again, despite their warnings that he is a fraud.

The most wonderful part of this interview for me was when Jesse said he is being accused of being unpatriotic for questioning 9/11 and the Iraq war. I am a veteran also, and to be accused of being unpatriotic and a traitor by some yahoo who has never even been in the military... shows me just how screwed up the Bu#es are. Knowing that the same thing happens to Jesse Ventura, lets me know I am in good company.

Jesse, if you are reading these comments... I know that you love your life the way it is now. But we need you back in Minnesota kickin' butt and taking names. Everybody is saying we need to just put all of this behind us, and get America back in line. Well, not me. I want the truth to come out, and I want these idiots that are responsible for the current state of affairs to be cuffed, stuffed, and locked up! And I think Jesse Ventura is just the Man to do it. Senator Ventura... has a nice ring to it!

starred and flagged

yr

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What an excellent interview! I really want to thank Johnny and Dave for this one. And, of course, I want to thank Jesse Ventura!

Covering a variety of topics from Jesse's experiences as a Navy SEAL to insights on immigration, this is a one hell of an interview. Jesse plain, straight forward opinions certainly do make the scripted "thoughts" of the typical politician seem ridiculous and insipid in comparison. Jesse is the real deal! I can only ask one question in response to listening to this interview....."Why the hell are we stuck with the present batch of candidates for President?" Jesse's got my vote!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That's EXACTLY what I assumed about his CIA meeting! "How did this happen!?" That was just great to hear.

Great show guys!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I've been looking forward to this so much, thanks for putting this together.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Great interview guys!

Thanks to Mr. Ventura for being gracious with his time and for his candidness. Rock on!

Peace

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Great interview guys!

I may not agree with everything Jessie believes, but I sure like him a hell of a lot more than any of the other candidates we're having shoved down our throat.

Run Jessie, Run! Ron Paul would make a great running mate too.

As always, fantastic show!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I love Jesse Ventura. Being from Iowa originally I can relate to a lot of the blue collar statements he makes. Life in small town USA.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello, first post here after reading the forums and listening to the podcasts for a couple of months.

Thank you so much for the excellent interview with Mr. Ventura. It was infinitely better than any of the ones conducted on the mainstream media. The amount of personal insight gained through the interview was amazing, especially since I did not know a whole lot about him already.

It was really great to hear someone as honest as Jesse speak his mind on controversial topics such as 9/11 and the "war" in Iraq. I really believe I speak for many people, probably many people on this website as well, when I say:

Mr. Ventura, please consider running for some form of office, whether it be President or otherwise. An honest, hard-working, and experienced person in a powerful political position would truly be a breadth of fresh air.

Once again, thank you Dave, Johnny, and Mr. Ventura for providing an entertaining and thought-provoking podcast, I'll be sure to Digg this and send it to a bunch of friends!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Excellent interview gentlemen.

We need more like Jesse to stand up to the "bad guys".

I especially enjoyed the comment about him being the only person who can spit tobacco on Apollo Creed's foot and get away with it!

Oh, and Johnny, my name is pronounced Project Fire Fly.

You probably confused it with "Project Fire Phil" which is our attempt to get my pyromaniac cousin Philip into rehab. Happens all the time.

Keep up the good work guys!!

-ProjectPhyerPhly- (P3)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectPhyrePhly
Excellent interview gentlemen.
Oh, and Johnny, my name is pronounced Project Fire Fly.
You probably confused it with "Project Fire Phil" which is our attempt to get my pyromaniac cousin Philip into rehab. Happens all the time.

Keep up the good work guys!!
-ProjectPhyerPhly- (P3)

Err.. So sorry.. Dave and I try our best with your folks nicknames...
But sometimes our "decoder ring" doesn't do well in the translation department..

And it goes without saying that we both wish your "pyromaniac cousin Philip" all the best in rehab...!

Johnny

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Really top show gentlemen, and a great interview, you should get him back real soon!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank you guys for bringing us another exciting interview with a True American Patriot. One who wears his Patriotism on his sleeves. That is why he scares the government so much. He personifies what the government does not want to grow in the population. That was evident by the little visit from the foreign intelligence department we like to refer to as the CIA.

I loved that! Instead of just giving in he throws the law right back at them. A very well rounded and educated man.

Ventura in '12!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Regarding Gay Marriage: The homophobic response is to be expected. Anything out of the ordinary accepted societal norm will be resisted as undesirable change from the status quo.
Whenever a child is indoctrinated into a religious sect they are brainwashed into believing, unquestionably what is being presented as the Truth according to the gospel. Faith is an unknown, simply something to accept again unquestionably. Regardless of your sexual orientation or curiosity about same sex or opposite sex encounters, sex is usually a taboo subject, "reserved for marriage". Except of course in the domain of the Roman Catholic Church, which has a gay sect of priests and pedophiles in their garbs. Hey, Love is Love and these priests are better able to supply the devotional Love that is missing in so many childrens' lives from their busy parents.
Tolerance is something that is learned and it changes by generation not years. The importance of social mores becomes toned down as you age and grow wiser. At a prior time Inter-racial marriage was totally unexceptable though it existed rarely. Today, it is more prevalent and accepted.
We humans are first animals; as animals we are relegated to the basic instincts of fear, flight, pleasure and pain and those emotions that seem to protect our survival.
When it comes to sex as pleasure, who better to understand what a man/woman enjoys, than another man/woman? The only requirement is to put aside ingrained prejudices and proceed with the learning process. There is no expected conversion necessary to be able to enjoy the act. If a loving relationship ensues and you wish to pursue that relationship, there should not be any law to prevent you from seeking that pleasure in the privacy of your abode.
After making a decision to continue the relationship, if it reaches a point of serious commitment, why shouldn't the two have the opportunity to unite in a matrimonial relationship which would afford them equal protection , under the Law? Each and every State should recognize these marriages and afford the participants the same rights as anyone else.
This would not be any threat to society or the accepted mores of the religious fanatics that wish to ban such adoption.
Former republics and societies have tolerated bi-sexual behavior and have survived in their history. I do not feel threatened by the prospect of having gay neighbors or associates in my presence.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When I saw you post about asking questions to Jesse I was not at all interested for some reason. I thought Governor Wrestling yucky not my thing so I ignored it.

I enjoy the Mix and listened to this one because I wanted to hear Charlotte King I was going to pass right by Jesse's talk but I started to lsten and the more I listened the more I like this man. I will say I like his way and I would vote for him before the ones in the running now.

I felt and got more from this short interview with Jesse then all the months with the 3 out there now.

I look forward to what Charlotte King has to say next week you kinda messed up a little with the froggy thingy Johnny lol.

Also want to say I like Johnny being out there in the threads lately.

Good job as usual.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I felt and got more from this short interview with Jesse then all the months with the 3 out there now.

Good job as usual.

Thanks observe50... We try our best..!

And thanks for being a loyal listener too, we appreciate it..

Johnny

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jesse (James Janus) Ventura is an American Hero. The Real Deal.
The March on DC is July 12th. Be There. Be Civil. Dress Clean.

Don't give the main stream media any fodder. Expect infiltrators ( Traitors) trying to inflame the masses. Laugh at them . Ridicule them in good fun. They'll go away and try it somewhere else 'til they realize their mission is futile.

Peace. Win!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LOL. I read this forum and just shake my head. Liberal crackpots and crazies need their voice too...

Viva la ATS.com and the US of A, one of the few countries that would put up with all of you in the tin-foil-hat-brigade.

BTW, Jesse Ventura while a former SEAL, is hardly a hero. The word "HERO" is used far too much these days, at least IMO. What heroic acts has he done, other than live among people deluded enough to vote for him as Governor? To call him a hero is to denigrate true acts of heroism from a man such as John McCain. John McCain is a RINO and politically I can't stand him, but he is a bonafide WAR HERO and not some puffed up, 9/11 conspiracy theorist, ex pro-wrestler, former lousy actor blow-hard. I applaud his service to his country and his SEAL team experience, but he is NOT a hero.

[edit on 05/30/2008 by Jason Bourne]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join