It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Council of Foreign Relations is a branch of the Istitute of Internatioanl Affairs.

Founded in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, national membership organization and a nonpartisan center for scholars dedicated to producing and disseminating ideas so that individual and corporate members, as well as policymakers, journalists, students, and interested citizens in the United States and other countries, can better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other governments.

When you go to their site, it looks very sincere and non-threatening. But a further web search brings makes me think there is more to the CFR than they are willing to tell us,

When it was founded in 1921, the CFR was dominated by J.P. Morgan. Morgan is a Rothschild tentacle. This simply reinforces the obvious, that the CFR is a Rothschild instrument operated by the Rockefellers. The CFR is the immediate progeny of Rhodes' Round Table, which was underwritten by the Rothschilds.

The chartr for the United Nations was written by CFR members. The UN is the successor to the League of Nations. The UN is part of the agenda for NWO.

Hre is another interesting site, link the NCR to the Trilaterals. And saying these tow groups run the country.
www.prolognet.qc.ca...

I find it very hard to believe anyone thinks we live in a freely run country when all this information is out there.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
very interesting, i believe some of this was discussed on the a research project. You might wanna check that out

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Could you fill me in? I did a search for CFR, and the name of the group.
Thanks for the info!

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
well here www.abovetopsecret.com... was a research project on the omega agency and the CFR came up alot of times. There is alot of information and links aswell

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
what are the largest tax exempt foundations? they keep using that as a keyword, as if they wouldnt have enough money even paying taxes. maybe its for a loss of accountablity howerver.

but arent the largest tax exempt foundations churches?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If the UN is such a big part of the NWO why did they opposse the USA going into Iraq?

And didnt the USA ignoring the UN over this undermine the UN's authority?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash Test Monkey
If the UN is such a big part of the NWO why did they opposse the USA going into Iraq?

Its all to do with appearance. By playing those games, the UN and USA make it look as if there are two opposing sides. There aren't - but until they are ready to kick-start the NWO, they have to make it appear that they have different idealogies. If the people actually woke up, the NWO would be blown out of the water before it ever got started.

Its the same with the Republicans and Democrats. At the very top, they are controlled by the same group. The reason they have two opposite idealogies is to make people think they have a choice, whereas there really is no choice. You either get the Republicans (controlled by the Illuminati/Corporations) or the Democrats (controlled by the Illuminati/Corporations). Just look at Bush & Kerry - both are Bonesmen.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
and the webs beginning to entangle us in its snare : (

Group after group after group being linked together. It makes me feel as if we are doing a Connect the dots picture, but there is no picture to be made, just connecting all these agencies together to spell NWO

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash Test Monkey

Around the world now popular opinion is Kofi Annan and the UN = Good guys for peace, George Bush, Tony Blair and their militarys = war mongering bad guys.

So world opinion now would have swung towards "lets entrust more of our nations soverignty into the UN".

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Just one possibility.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Even Spookier is the Connection between the CFR & the FED (Federal Reserve Bank). Did you know that EVERY "Governor" of the "Fed" has been a member of the "Council on Foriegn Relations"!?!?!

Democracy MY ASS!!!!

-The Golden Rule = Those that have the Gold make the rules!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but...

The CFR also publishes a policy periodical called "Foreign Affairs".

Here is its website. They publish 6 issues a year.

Here is their symbol:

Ifs a guy on a horse with a banner that reads 'Ubique' or some such which I take to mean 'everywhere'

This image should be intersting for some people

Its an interesting publication that has a wide array of opinions.

new topics

top topics

join