It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hunting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyPurpose
I've recently become convinced that my purpose in life is to eradicate demons/evil spirits/whatever you prefer to call them. Does anyone have any serious advice on how to get started on this endeavor?

Read this true and scientific book called, "The devil and Karen Kingston" and it'll get you in the right direction.
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Is such a thing possible? Hunting demons, I mean. I've seen some freaky, out-of-this-world things, and I believe these events were demonic in nature. I have always felt so weak in the face of evil. I wish I could do something about it. Every time I find myself chilled to the bone. More recently, though, along with great increases in my physical strength, I have gained a certain understanding and a certain boldness that is growing every day. I need to know what to do the next time I feel the chill. How can I not let the piercing eyes stare through my back and into my heart? How can I fight a thing made of shadowstuff?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Demons are not physical entities, They are not a christian concept, Everyone just has a different view of them. Demons are no more then negative energy that feeds off of people. When someone has storng emotions such as Anger, sadness, Fear, etc, The demons will latch on to you. The only way to get rid of a demon is to just fight them off with your own energy. When people read bible verses, such as in Excorsisms, it is not the bible verse that makes them leave, it's the fact that when someone reads those verses, their brain tells itself that it's working, and thus produces the energy to fight the demon. All you need to do is believe, that is all that matters. Trust me, If you need something like sage, or a bible to help you, by all means use that, but those don't do anythin in reality, it's just a placebo effect, The brain is the most powerful device in this world. I suggest if you are going to fight demons, Figure out who you are, Meditate, and do anything you can to gain full control over your brain power. Also make sure you come to terms with any demons you have, Such as bad experiences, and things no one knows but you, Because if you come face to face with a demon, it will use anything it can to hurt you. Soo don't have any skeletons in your closet, before you go and do this. If you believe it can;t hurt you, I mean really believe, It can't.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you want to find demons you'll have to look for leads, such as haunted houses or grounds and eye witness accounts. A friend and I were driving back to his house one night when a shadow or creature of blackness ran out in front of us and stopped. My buddy was driving and slammed on the brakes. It was at night and the headlights were right on this thing. We should have been able to identify it as an animal, but like I said it was literally a shadow form, a solid darkness form in the light. Then it changed shape, from something the size of a raccoon, to something like a child, before bolting off in to the swamp. When it did this it looked as if the cattails parted before it reached them, and it did not disturb the water below...like a wind passing through. I thought I was crazy and didn't say anything until my buddy asked if I saw it, then we thought we may both be crazy.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Back up Holy,

I understand your good intentions and wanting good to prevail, fight off evil and what not. . . .

In the greater scheme of things who are we to battle the spiritual in our physical form. Faith is not to be wielded as a weapon. Faith is there to protect you. God will protect you from such entities. Being Christian I’m sure you have heard of the "armor of God". Shield of Faith, Sword of the Spirit with the tip being the Word of God. I have faith that God protects me, should my faith waiver and I do get bothered by an entity, by quoting scripture I would hope that it would piss off. These are the tools God gave us to protect ourselves, through Him.

I don’t pretend to be knowledgeable on the subject of demons, but one thing I do know is do not dally with evil. Let us say you came up against Satan, you want to take him on. he was Gods top dog before he fell, master of deceit and lies. The earth is in his dominion, we are on his turf. Leave the battling to the angels; they are not infants with pretty wings after all. Some good descriptions about them in Revelations, they sound pretty scary in fact.

If you want to fight evil, do so by spreading the Gospel and being a good witness. That on its own can make a huge impact.

I do really want to stress that I think you are in over your head, which is one can of worms you do NOT want to open. Trust in God, have Faith, spend time in the Word. God left us with instruction, to serve Him and bear good testimony. Nowhere have I read that we are to go battle demons. I do apologies for not backing up my views with scripture; I have not been very devote for awhile.

My humble opinion . . .

Armor of God

[edit on 19-2-2010 by huntin4fact]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ForestForager

interesting experience! But why do you think you saw a demon?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyPurpose

You're not going to hear them talk about exorcisms....it's not something you can just talk about over dinner. It is considered a sacred task by some. Many will refuse you if you should ask them.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You want to hunt demons, go ahead and hunt them. It's a dreary job that will take you on an arduous journey full of misery. Just remember, the demons will be hunting you as well. Every sound you hear and every person you see could be a demon. You won't be able to trust your own eyes. Sleep with the lights on, but don't ever think that you're safe because you have no idea what fury hell holds. No one's going to understand what you're doing. They'll think you're weird and come for you with tazers and straightjackets. Also remember that even killing a demon is still considered murder. The bible says thou shall not kill. I don't believe in the bible but I adhere to that standard...makes me feel safe. If I touch nothing, nothing has the right to touch me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has said so before this as i cannot be bothered reading through 7 pages of posts but I would probably invest in large amounts of silver/gold religious wares from different cultures (christianity etc) and make some molds for various weapons for examples watch the movie constantine and consider investing in a reloading bench.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
you first have to cross over this plane of exsistence then through the astral plane, then make your way to the abyss, there you can kill demons, however you have to first obtain a Holy Avenger!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Critical
Sometimes i think people make these threads to annoy and screw with. Maybe to see what other people would say and to make themselves feel special.
[edit on 4/6/08 by Critical]

I think you just described a large percentage of the threads on here. It really messes witht the whole site if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyPurpose
I've recently become convinced that my purpose in life is to eradicate demons/evil spirits/whatever you prefer to call them. Does anyone have any serious advice on how to get started on this endeavor?

Someone's been watching too much Supernatural

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.........been there done that and trust me its not all its cracked up to be. Yes they are real, and no you don't want no part of it. Your probably gonna have to find that one out for yourself, unfortunatly.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by macto

I have never heard of anyone ever killing a demon, but you can ask it to leave and if your strong enough and you believe in God and ask through Jesus' name, he has to leave. There was ONE time this happened to me and the demon, a very strong demon did not leave right away when I asked. I believe it was because at the time I had some doubts and I was doing a lot of research etc that got me in to deep ya might say. Oh yeah they are real alright and anyone who says they are not real is a damn fool. Usually they leave when you KNOW they are there.......they can't play with you if you do so it helps to know thyself and be intune to your surroundings so you know when things feel a bit off.

reply to post by TheMur

UH OH somebody has been playing to many video games it would seem!
edit on 27-7-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HolyPurpose

Same, please reply

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bigbert81

Obviously he ain't joking

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fixer1967

2 words, 4 syllables.

Open Forum.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OP, I am very much interested in joining you on this quest. Where do you live?

I've recently looked into acquiring unique ouija boards & other paranormal artifacts from around the Internet & have felt more & more drawn to this line of work over the last few months.
edit on 9-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lummy

How about you but put a trench coat on, and come with us

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join