It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hunting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

I've fought demons in their physical state. It was the most unpleasant, most horrible thing I have ever done and ever will do.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Dealing with demons is everlasting. It's much better to study them and leave them be. The universe is infinite space, this planet is not. Don't take an earthly or material approach to the subject, they are 2 different things.

Many people are confused by the nonphysical and in order to grasp it some project their understanding of the physical onto it. One of the major mistakes is claiming a nonphysical space just as someone would claim a patch of land and drive out those who were already there. The nonphysical reality is infinite and one does not need to fight over space like we fight over land and it's resources in this physical, finite reality (meaning; there is only so much land available on this planet thus we kill eachother over it). Spirit is infinite and to grow means to fill it with wisdom, if you believe Spirit is finite inside infinity and you need to drive out other Spirits which you perceive as demons you'll be trying to push them out, they push you out again and this repeats for all eternity or until you meet someone who can show you a different way.

What usually happens is that humans who believe in demons might go to a space occupied by a demon, mistake that space for their own and fight the demon trying to drive it out of it's own space. It is usually the humans who keep the connection alive between a demons domain and their own out of confusion and misunderstanding, most demons don't want to consort with other beings.

If you really want to do something about this then either don't get involved (you'll likely add to the problem) or try and study instead of what most people do; believing God is a gun and you can use Him to kill off anybody you don't like.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyPurpose

if you are interested then visit the website shatterthedarkness.org we are a christian orginization that cover topics such as conspiracy, alien abduction, ghosts, mind control, the nephilim, and the biggest topic demons. we hunt them the exercise them and help deliver people from their hold. please joinus on the web and see what we are about

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I hope this halps and this is an open invitation for all who read it not just the person who posted this

[edit on 27-8-2009 by soldier_for_christ]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Personally, I feel that this ought to be left to the professionals.

My soul is old, and has become more powerful as it aged, as souls do. I talk to God on a regular basis. I pray, I read the bible, I devote my life to studying demons. I have fought two of them (on seperate occasions) and each time I thought I was gonna die.

With all of this on my side, the demons still proved extremely powerful. Now here's the scary part: These were minor demons, barely worthy of being called demons. Can you imagine what would happen if somebody powerful came if you accidentally summoned them? If one of the headliners of hell, like Balthazar or Astaroth turned up, there would be none of you left. Hold that thought. Everything in a 500 FOOT SQUARE MILE would be incinerated.

Lead a normal life, Don't throw your soul away. Serve God when you know you are powerful enough not to let him down.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Dragonfly79 wrote:

What usually happens is that humans who believe in demons might go to a space occupied by a demon, mistake that space for their own and fight the demon trying to drive it out of it's own space. It is usually the humans who keep the connection alive between a demons domain and their own out of confusion and misunderstanding, most demons don't want to consort with other beings. If you really want to do something about this then either don't get involved (you'll likely add to the problem) or try and study instead of what most people do; believing God is a gun and you can use Him to kill off anybody you don't like.

I agree on this. It is like someone deciding that your house is in fact theirs, and they try to kick you out. Don't forget that demons are sometimes invited (or, in more disturbing and ignorant cases)summoned and they enter a certain territory. Anybody showing up there is trespassing, and escpecially those who come to 'hunt' them. I think the word 'hunt' is absolutely idiotic when it comes to demons. It's like a mouse trying to shoot a bear. Demons are powerful, and highly intelligent beings. They can be patrons and protectors, but they can also be extremely dangerous and should be treated with respect. They are not mortal, such as yourself.
The evil you so desperately want to hunt and get rid off in this world, is what resides in any of us. We are dualistic people in a dualistic world. Evil is within us and we should acknowledge that and learn to deal with our dualistic nature instead of denying it.
But that too is not something you can hunt down and kill. I would seriously reconsider your 'calling'.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Prayer invocating Jesus and His heavenly angels works.

You should not attempt this on your own - get the power of Jesus and His Angels in front of you.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi my name is Loki and i think that my house is ''haunted''... the ghost/ghosts is everywhere and it scares the crap out of my dogs... or i should say that it is almost everywhere, it does not go in to my room. please tell me what to do to make it go away or something like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Stay away. To knowingly acknowledge them is inviting serious trouble. If you endeavor to help mankind there are many more fruitful and less hazardous ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Stay away. To knowingly acknowledge them is inviting serious trouble. If you endeavor to help mankind there are many more fruitful and less hazardous ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
but i need to make it go away... i just don't know what to do or what he/her want

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"somethings are better never started, but once started finish"

i think this is important here if your gonna go battling "evil".

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki9
Hi my name is Loki and i think that my house is ''haunted''... the ghost/ghosts is everywhere and it scares the crap out of my dogs... or i should say that it is almost everywhere, it does not go in to my room. please tell me what to do to make it go away or something like that.

Why do you think your house is haunted? What do you experience there?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hello I seek to join the ranks of demon hunters and aid in the fight I am sure you have gotten many messages like this and many have either been jokes, or by people who knew not what they were getting into but I assure you, I know what this is, and in the presence of a demonic presence I assure you I will not back down...I come to you not asking about the demon hunting group mentioned...I come to you asking if you have any advice or tips for me...are there any tools I can use? anywhere I should go to seek training?...please respond ASAP....and do not worry I am not afraid of the darkness.....thankyou I appriciate your time

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi I am seeking a proffesion in demon hunting and if you want someone to relay information to and have any tips for me please feel free to share

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki9

Hi LOKI9

i know of a herb that will solve your problem
in englisch its called: "Sage" in Latin: "Salvia officinalis"
now what you need to do is
1. get this herb
2. open every window and door in your house
3. burn the herb and make sure you take the herb to every room in your house (while burning)
4. it is important you do NOT miss a spot
5. close all doors and windows again
6. this should make sure that any Evil Demon / Spirit will be removed (its an old indian method)

I hope this will help you

DemonicShadow

[edit on 5-10-2009 by DemonicShadow]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyPurpose
I've recently become convinced that my purpose in life is to eradicate demons/evil spirits/whatever you prefer to call them. Does anyone have any serious advice on how to get started on this endeavor?

Learn mentalism. Read derren browns books and others. Then watch the videos he has done on excorcism.

After learning this and trying it on some people, I am convinced that it's all in your head. After all, I am not christian now but can produce the same effects as pastors *if* the subject believes I can, which is pretty simple to produce.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smits017

You thought you would die on this plane, yes? But if you died would you not be with G-D and therefore protected at a soul level as all things belong to the G-D and receive their existence and source from IT?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Its called, First being lead by the Spirit of Christ that you know God is calling you to Demon Hunt. Then if its a go, constant communication with God through Jesus Christ, be sure you get good rest, make sure you are healthy so you have enough energy to hunt Demons, and read your Bible (Word of God) So the HolyGhost will pull the Word of God out of you when you demon Hunt cuz you need the Word of God. Last but Not least Holy Oil or Water. And remember the words "THE BLOOD OF JESUS" ! But if you not called to doit , don't doit

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonKilla

Please, you're killing me! This is hysterical! good luck with the holy water, I'd love to see you fight a demon some time!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join