It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hunting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
supposedly the Greys are annoyed by bright lights in the eyes. Their black buggy eyes might really be somesort of protective eyewear. Not that a flashlight will fend off an abuction, but it would put them off guard possibly (if greys exist...)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

you don't call on demons if your of God. you cast them out for God, and that is only if you're called on by God to do this

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by HolyPurpose
It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

This would be a gift of discerning spirits. But it does not mean go out and hunt them. The better way to use this gift, is maybe get in to paranormal research.
When you have people that are being plaqued by something weather they think it is a friendly ghost, or something sinister, you can look at it and tell what it really is. My guess is that you can tell when people are not as they seem. Many people have evil influence in them, and you could see the truth where a lot of people are fooled.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Surely though the general occult belief in demons is that they are beings from the astral plane. You can't kill them and I don't see why you would want to. "Demons" could be removed from the body of a physical being who was suffering from the detrimental effects of emotional control, but not by you, by a religious leader or strong medium/psychic. Demons aren't seen as evil by the occult, simply acient beings that deal out badness to the bad, effect the physical world in minor and obscure ways that escalate in a chaos theory-type manner. Why do you want to harm an ancient spirit? It won't make you a better Christian, what goes around comes around.

Can I add that I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to this, I'm just making a point that can help the discussion.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am a researcher.

Contact me at [email protected] if you would like to trade ideas.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by macto

I'm a researcher. If you would like to trade information contact me at

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am a hunter and I am in need of some other hunters help. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would be overly cautious of taking any of this advice if I were you. Were they the real thing would they not be "demon hunting" themselves and not on a site like this? I am no demon hunter, I refuse to hunt those that are trying to hunt me. However I will give you some advice that is most wise if heeded. Stay out of the field, you do not posess Apostolic Succession. The Christ was the one that banished demons, and He gave that power to Peter. From thence, it was Peter who handed down the power to banish demons to the bishops and so on and so forth. The reason priests are called upon to banish demons is not for strictly faith-based reason. They posess Apostolic Succession. If it is your want to go protecting the Church from evil spirits, then I suggest seeking discernment. It is not a very public topic among the Church, however it is one that is taken very seriously. However if it is defense of yourself or those you love then take certain sources to heart. John 14:12 states: Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and in fact, will do greater works than these. Mark 16: 17-18 is also a good read. In order to fight evil you cannot have any evil in you to begin with. Go to confession and partake in the eucharist. If you are cleansed from sin and guilt and have the physical presence of God inside of you, you are a much greater force to be reckoned with. Go find a Benedictine exorcism medal, holy water, blessed oil, Lourdes water (doesn't pertain to banishment but it could come in handy if needed), and some sea salt. If you are not Roman Catholic then you need to find a Catholic church and inquire about RCIA. Knowing the Saint Michael prayer is also a good start. I prefer Latin is it seems to have more of a punch:

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Here it is in english if you desire:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would be overly cautious of taking any of this advice if I were you. Were they the real thing would they not be "demon hunting" themselves and not on a site like this? I am no demon hunter, I refuse to hunt those that are trying to hunt me. However I will give you some advice that is most wise if heeded. Stay out of the field, you do not posess Apostolic Succession. The Christ was the one that banished demons, and He gave that power to Peter. From thence, it was Peter who handed down the power to banish demons to the bishops and so on and so forth. The reason priests are called upon to banish demons is not for strictly faith-based reason. They posess Apostolic Succession. If it is your want to go protecting the Church from evil spirits, then I suggest seeking discernment. It is not a very public topic among the Church, however it is one that is taken very seriously. However if it is defense of yourself or those you love then take certain sources to heart. John 14:12 states: Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and in fact, will do greater works than these. Mark 16: 17-18 is also a good read. In order to fight evil you cannot have any evil in you to begin with. Go to confession and partake in the eucharist. If you are cleansed from sin and guilt and have the physical presence of God inside of you, you are a much greater force to be reckoned with. Go find a Benedictine exorcism medal, holy water, blessed oil, Lourdes water (doesn't pertain to banishment but it could come in handy if needed), and some sea salt. If you are not Roman Catholic then you need to find a Catholic church and inquire about RCIA. Knowing the Saint Michael prayer is also a good start. I prefer Latin is it seems to have more of a punch:

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Here it is in english if you desire:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't know how some of you get your ideas on how to rid a place of demons; but the Bible is very clear on the matter. While I take Olive Oil with me and make crosses with it everywhere, when I'm extracating demons, Holy Water, etc., are not scriptural. As well, I don't go in alone. I take in as many available believers as I can find in the area, willing to help; and even then, I hold a very firm expectation warning meeting, of what can happen. If one does not have complete faith in what he's/she's doing, one can get killed. Even knowing and having the faith, one can get hurt.

There are no such things as ghosts! What is claiming and or posing to be ghosts, are demons, that are using their power, to make people think that they are a long dead person, that has not moved on. The Bible also makes clear about being dead (before Jesus' return); and about how Satan and his demons will do whatever it takes to make you not believe the truth.

I do my work from Seattle, to Oregn, to N. California and NW Nevada; and am always looking for people both needing help (to rid their place of spirits); and also people to volunteer to help me eradicate demons.

I don't do exercisims on people, so don't ask; but if you need spirits removed from a place, I only ask that you cover my expensed coming to and staying in your area, while I rid your specified place of spirits.

I have no problem giving out my email address for people to contact me at. [email protected] I only check this email once a week, as it's my old mostly unused one now. Don

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in demons and want to know more visit my thread:

A Guide to Exorcisms

Nothing but accurate and truthful information. Seen a lot of people here and in other threads saying things that do not make any sense...

[edit on Jun 3rd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Interesting material. Though I question some of the content, much was, in fact, quite accurate. I would advise others on this thread to read yours.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
TheMythLives gives very good advice in his post. The section about the Roman Rite and deliverance are of particular significance. The saint Michael prayer I posted earlier works well in these types of instances as well. A little background on it is as thus:

The Prayer to Saint Michael is a prayer, used mainly by Catholics, which is addressed to Michael the archangel.

Pope Leo XIII added it in 1886 to the Leonine Prayers, which two years earlier he had directed to be said after Low Mass. The practice of reciting these prayers after Mass was suppressed in 1964. However, Pope John Paul II referred to the St Michael prayer in his Regina Coeli address of 24 April 1994 as follows:

"May prayer strengthen us for the spiritual battle that the Letter to the Ephesians speaks of: 'Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might' (Ephesians 6:10). The Book of Revelation refers to this same battle, recalling before our eyes the image of St Michael the Archangel (cf. Revelation 12:7). Pope Leo XIII certainly had this picture in mind when, at the end of the last century, he brought in, throughout the Church, a special prayer to St Michael: 'Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil...' Although this prayer is no longer recited at the end of Mass, I ask everyone not to forget it and to recite it to obtain help in the battle against the forces of darkness and against the spirit of this world."

As per the St. Benedictine exorcism medal, the information can be found here: www.osb.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I have to agree with many of the people who have suggested that you leave this alone. This is not something you want to play around with.
I have seen demons in the course of my 54 years and so has my dog..I wish she could talk to me and tell me what she saw but my dogs actions spoke loud and clear to me. One day I had gone shopping and came home and entered my home with an armful of packages. My dog ran to greet me at the door as she always did and suddenly she put the brakes on and stopped dead in her tracks, her tail went between her legs and as she was backing away from me she was looking at something above my head. I looked up to she what she was looking at and of course I saw nothing...but I immediately knew my dog had seen something that was not of this plain. I watched my dog cautiously back away from me as I entered my kitchen and placed my shopping bags on the counter. My dogs intense stare suddenly went from above my head to the ceiling of my kitchen. My dog by this time had backed herself into a corner and was staring fearfully at something on the ceiling. I tried to keep my dog calm and then I immediately got my sage and began to bless my house and chase the entity away. My dogs behavior soon returned to normal.
Over the course of my 54 years, I have seen demons, and I have been visited by what I call an angel. I believe I have had divine protection from many attempts to kill me, kill my oldest son in a home fire, and strange home accidents that felt like I was pushed or intentionally tripped by unseen forces.

I have many stories of angels and demons over the course of my 54 years..if you are interested in hearing about them u2u me and I will spend some time talking to you about it and what I believe to be happening in this world of ours....All I can say right now is protection, protection protection..and you do this by using visualization and the power of collective conscience or God.
Let the angels and demons battle it out on their plain of existence..we mortals will be given the opportunity to fight these demons if we so choose when we leave this plain of existence and move onto the spirit world.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I can reply here I have experience at the absolutely highest level of demonic activity. I can say be very careful and know your enemy well. I have third degree burn scars over 1/3 of my body from my first encounter with the great dragon.

I have extraordinary spiritual quantity and can say that I deal primarily with Satan himself. Other entities will not attack me without his presence and attacks also. They are a team and must be fought by a team, however we cannot always be with others of Faith, and when one is alone he must be able to defend. My favorite words are "I plead the Blood of the Lamb", and I do. This is the most powerful words one can utter, besides excepting Christ into your life.

I do actively practice fighting my enemy and it will guarenteed eventually take my life. So if you want to do this sort of fighting expect on dying. For me I am a fighter born to fight Satan and his whole crew, but, by and by I am not alone. I belong to a church and when they aren't around God himself is with me alway. So what can I fear, I can't and won't, I just fight.

Don't enter the fight unless you are prepared for unending attacks, for when you do, they will come to find you and as a team attack you when you are alone or feeling weak. This is a very serious thing and should never be joked
about, this is not some stupid jedi thing from some stupid movie, but real powers at work in the world.

The armour of Christ must be put on and this means a lot of prayer, walking with God, Bible studies, also charity is a good thing to put on as demons hate
the selfless act. Learn to love your neighbor like your brother and learn to identify with the acts of selflessness. Charity is my favorite as the Bible says
to respect it with your actions above all acts. That is because the act of selflessness counters the demonic selfish actions. In doing right and promoting the kingdom of Heaven the demonic powers are combatted.

If you want to fight demons I would say to get really involved in your Church . When you encounter a demon in your personal time you must be well versed in scripture and strong enough to resist the demon long enough to say "I plead the Blood of the Lamb", this will rid you of its presence. You will also lose some times this is called sinning and all of us people do it at some times in our lives. Just know this the enemy will never give up so I can never give up. Never Give Up. Never Give Up...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I really don't get most of you who claim to know how to hunt. however there is one of you I agree with, can't for the life of me remember his name but his thread read something close to this ... that when the battle comes all the amatures need to get out of the way...something to that effect. And you know what...he's right. all of us hunter scum out there bust our a**es and for what...nada. because we want to make the world a better place...nope! because no one else will do the job and do it right. I have been a hunter for 12 years now. and I hate it! but once you start you never get to stop. So those of you who want to do this for fun or kicks or what the hell ever...DON'T! you won't survive and if you do good job, you have now successfully pinned a bullseye to your chest. congrats. So go out there and live a normal damn life and go one with it, and stop trying to sign yourselves up for hell. The battle is coming, and you all should be prepared or totally, blissfully ignorate to it all.

Sorry if this message seemed alittle on the cranky side. I lost a dear friend today to a bad ass demon. So just remember life is too short for anyone else to do this s***. God bless and good luck to all.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyPurposeI am Lutheran, so we do not have Priests, but Pastors...and I've never heard of Lutherans performing exorcisms.

They do not 'openly' perform exorcisms. But.......they are trained at seminary to recognize the signs. The movie exorcist was based off a Lutheran pastor that requested help from the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
@HollyPurpose:

First of all, if your faith is so strong, ask God directly for advice, pray for Him to show you the way. Why you asking some random internet dudes for help in such an important matter ?

Now to the subject at hand:

For any would be demon hunters out there, check out the pro first:

Russ Dizdar
www.shatterthedarkness.net...

His email is on the page there. Just hit control-F and search for "email" or "contact" as his front page is pretty bussy.

From looking on his website and listening to his podcasts it seems he has alot of experiance with demons, posession, victims of satanist abuse, victims of military mind control abuse, and multiple personalitys (alters), infused with demonic entitys etc. If its out there, he has seen it. Listen to one of his podcasts and see what you think of the guy. Even he says that it is dangerous but on the other hand he is still doing it, so it can be done. Talk to him, ask his advice.

Also, be carefull there are satanists out there, who try to trick you intentionally. They say stuff like "Its not really a demon, its your spirit guide, so ask them for advice..." or "its really a lost soul not a demon (yea right), so in order to get read of a demonic attack, send it love and a christmas card". Or my "favourite": "suround yourself with white light"

That demon fled from you and never came back because YOU have POWER and AUTHORITY over it through Jesus Christ. All you had to do is order it to do something in the name of Jesus Christ. Listen to russ dizdar`s podcast to see htat he does it the same way.

As for the lying satanists who try to trick you intentionally, not because of naivete, or by mistake, they are real too, if you dont belive me, look at this (but check out russ dizdar first):

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins
video.google.com...

Also check this out:
How to stop sleep paralisys
www.youtube.com...

quote from the description of the video:

These experiences are very different apparently we can stop sleep paralysis, or alien abduction the same way, listen to the accounts of people from all kinds of different backgrounds tell you their stories. There is Hope, this is the cure for sleep paralysis

There are two things : demonic attack (which is what sleep paralisys is) where the person is on the defense. And exorcism (in which you are on the offense, you are attacking the demon, trying to remove it from teritory it already conquered)

The How to stop sleep paralisys video deals with the defense part. Call for Jesus to help and its done, just like that.

Russ Dizdar and exorcism deals with offense part. This is where you need alot of faith and stuff. And this is where you can get hurt if you go in somewhere where you are over your head.

Before you get into anything demon related talk with russ dizdar and see what he says, maybe you can join his ministry. If you still want to get involved, this would be the best way.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cronosh

i am feel exactly the same as you two please get in contact with me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Demons are very dangerous entities. I don't know how in the world you can become a "demonologist", but I'm sure it requires a lot of expertise from others with knowledge of demonic stuff.

At least this isn't one of those idiotic threads where some misinformed 13-year-old wants to learn how to summon demons and use them for his own purpose, then realize that he shouldn't have been messing with them as demons are more powerful than humans, then posting a thread about how to get rid of demons. Lol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join