It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hunting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I find useful information about spiritual warfare on this website:
www.ministeringdeliverance.com...

and

www.greatbiblestudy.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just a COmment in General to you all;
whatch what you talk about, specialy when the entire world can peep in and say hello.
some of you talk of Demon Hunting -- or Spiritual Wars/Battles as there a hobby some thing fun, some thing to brag about to your mate down the pub or some thing you will tell a chick to make your self sound diffeant.
ill tell you, its not fun and if you talk about it to most people youll sound like you'v lost a few marbles.

its not fun as once your in there, there is no way back, as ionce you see just 1 demon they will all know your out there, so best not cause up much of a fuss, or even better, Dont get involved.

Personly, as of my family and my inheritance, iv been tormented with this Crap, from birth, seeing things that no one else can see dosent go to well at school ill tell you, so you learn fast realy fast, my best advise is advance your self Spirtualy (Protection -- Healing) if you can't find some one that can protect you.

But the Best Advise STOP!! .....look no further into Demon Hunting ..
but by all means advance your self spiritualy -- align your chakra, ground your self.
your human you get hurt """would you attack a man witha Gun... SO why a Demon""

to answer the main Question of this forum...
-- as you have allready seen one, that takes some skill( your more on the path to asention than most humans). so if you do find your self in trouble, or confronted again, Will the Demon / Spirit, away if that dose not work then call for help... ask the archAngles to protect you.

anyting and everything thoughtout the plains of existance, will never DIE!! only be moved some where else, to another plane of existance or bannnished to inprisionment, which they sooner or later find a way free, but that is the way of life, Tho the only way to truly Kill anything thoughout the plains (ex Knights -- ceepers of the balance thoughout the plains) would be to use all 4 elements, mostlikely requres 4 people 1ele to each person. as i dont advise chanaling them all your self, it will destroy you (brain dead)

thats all i can offer,
also i mentiond Knights -- jsut a common name easyer to type and a good sum-up of what they are realy -- Knights fight on nether side, only stand and observe, unless they are provoked (not advised)

so if your in your in and your OUT stay OUT!! (you will know where you stand from you personal expersions's)

there are endless amounts of infomation out there you just need to know where to look, what to read and WHom to ask....

there is not only Darkness out there there is a huge amount of Light, not every Demon has bad intentions there just living as you are. Remember the Human instink is to destroy what it dose not understand

if you need advise "[email protected]"
i can advise you on a lot of situations, or i know
people who can.

-------- to the sceptical people ---------
Dont you just have that feeling that your beeing watched,
Someone behind you,
Never think why you are afraid of the dark,
jsut imagin the scarest CGI mosnter to the power of 10 x4 +8
and your geting close to what some people can see!

--------------------------------------------

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
demons arent things that normally harm the public. usually it is a normal human who has lost its way but changed to much to still be human. demon hunting is the only way for the belivers.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Hi this is an interesting topic. I study the occult for a living. I know many cospiricies and secrets about christianity. I believe the following religions are real: Christanity,Judaism,Islam,Satanism, and wicca. Demons are very unique creatures, because unlike angels they love public attention. I believe Friday December 21st, 2012, someone in the world will posses and perform the 9th gate ritual which will release every demon from hell, or as i like to call it Goetia

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
YOU CANNOT KILL BY FAITH! for # sake, if you go out there look for them with bibles u will not come back in one piece, providing you actually know where your looking i imagine most of you just saw a shadow one time or felt a cold breeze this isn't mos haunted or maybe you think every forrest you look in will be cram packed full of demons, well your wrong, sorry if this post offends some people but half of you have probably only ever seen a ghost, a demon, thats a whole different ball game. An exorcism is nothing more than forcing a demon out of the body not actually killing it, do not go looking for demons like this, if you wanna be some kind of hero be a fireman just seriously, do not go looking for demons, study them like i did find out how to kill them then hunt, being a priest will not help you, a war is coming and you better be the # prepared and for all you sceptics i've seen on this thread, i suggest you run and #ing hide cause when this comes, thats probably gunna be it for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
YOU CANNOT KILL BY FAITH! If you go out there look for them with bibles u will not come back in one piece, providing you actually know where your looking i imagine most of you just saw a shadow one time or felt a cold breeze this isn't most haunted or maybe you think every forrest you look in will be cram packed full of demons, well your wrong, sorry if this post offends some people but half of you have probably have only ever seen a ghost, a demon, thats a whole different ball game. An exorcism is nothing more than forcing a demon out of the body not actually killing it, do not go looking for demons like this, if you wanna be some kind of hero be a fireman just seriously, do not go looking for demons, study them like i did find out how to kill them then hunt, being a priest will not help you, a war is coming and you better be prepared and for all you sceptics i've seen on this thread, i suggest you run and hide cause when this comes, thats probably gunna be it for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
there are some good demons out there fighting to save the world from destruction i am one of them though i am in a human body i still know how to kill demons without using to much of my host boies power over supernatural stuff and he is wiccan so i know im in a good persons body he has never done anything to hurt anybody and is an active leader of a good band of demons in indianapolis thats all im saying well take care and may we all protect the earth from the great evil

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would consult with John Constantine.

He is a re-known demon hunter, and I've seen his work in action its quite amazing.

A shotgun with shells filled full of holy water works well vs half breeds. Also demon hate the sound of screeching of an Amityville Screech Beetle. Here are a list of weapons you will need to have before beginning your journey:

dragon's breath flamethrower
gold brassknuckles with crosses
vials of holy water from the River Jordan
a silver cross to sanctify water
St. Anthony's medallion
a holy cross shotgun resembling an Armsel Striker
the sign of the Triquetra.

These serve either as combat weapons or defensive amulets.

Here are the different types of Demons and a short description.

* Half-Breeds: These creatures are semi-angels and semi-demons, responsible for influencing mortals, but not directly interfering in their actions. They appear as normal humans, unless they come in contact with holy instruments. Because of their partly mortal nature, they are the only demons allowed to exist in the Earth plane. The half-demons corrupt human souls, making human beings commit evil and sin, while the half-angels sometimes cause humans to commit heroic acts they'd otherwise not do. Being the only demons and angels permitted to be on Earth. They become more vulnerable when exposed to blessed and holy instruments, such as holy water. Balthazar is a notable half-demon.

* Soldier Demons: These creatures are the tormentors of Hell. They are depicted as wretched, naked, pale, corpse-like monsters and are missing the top portion of their heads. They walk upright, but are often seen running on all-fours like wild animals. As the tormentors of Hell, they viciously attack the souls of the damned without hesitation or remorse.

* Scavenger Demons: These creatures bring damned souls to Hell. They appear bat-like, and fly in great numbers. Although demons are not allowed on Earth.

* Vermin Demon: A creature composed of other, smaller, creatures including beetles, rats, snakes and crabs.

Good luck on your quest, and give 'em hell.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I dont even think demons exist on earth. Jesus, when he died, went down to hell, and got the key to hell. Therefore, demons cannot escape onto earth, unless jesus let them. Wich i dont believe he would. I know jesus did do exorcisms, but remember, that was before he died. Now, no such thing is possible. If you were to fight mayb enraged angered spirits of people, then that would make more sence. As to being able to fight them, i dont see how. Sorry if this was tottally irrelavent.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Kawa Bungaaaa !!!

Kawa .... Bunga

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSpark
Well, I could not disagree more. If you want to learn about Spiritual Warfare, there are countless resources. Regardless of whether one can kill a demon it moot.

Spiritual Warfare is an ongoing battle. Let's assume for a moment you are right and the a demon cannot be killed, nor can our souls. What is left to do? Do you assume all the malevolent spirits and demons take your advice and leave everyone alone and focus on self-improvement?

Dude, I've been to hell and back twice, I've been face to face with an entity
called the Son of Santanas, Prince of Darkness. This entity rules the 5th
circle of hell, and is the son of the Lord of Darkness, living in the 8th circle
of hell. This Lord Santanas, creates demons out of his own essence, he is
probably what you would call Satan, or the Devil. I was tortured there for
what seemed to be hours, before the Armies of Light rescued me.

I've been pulled out of my body many times, to stand before a whole horde
of demons, dark warriors and wicked black mages. Everytime I did my best
to return into my body as fast as possible, but if it weren't for Archangel
Michael and my friend who is a real Light Warrior, I would be long dead.

I like to think I know more about these things than someone like you, so
heed my words, heed what I wrote in my previous post. You do not want to
get involved in things you have no knowledge of.

Even I never chose to get involved, I was attacked for over two years for
no reason, the attacks only stopped recently, when I was given a Guardian
Tiger by Archangel Michael. My tiger prowls around in the spirit world close
to me, and chases away anyone who would want to harm me.

Leave these things to the real Light Warriors and stay far away from it,
having seen what I have, I'm glad my soul never chose to be a Warrior. I
cannot imagine having to deal with this terrible fight constantly, like my
friends have to do as Light Warriors. Though their souls have trained for
thousands of years, because that's what it takes to become a Warrior for
Light.

You can't just go up and decide: I wanna be a Light Warrior now! That is
something you decide as a soul in Heaven, between incarnations, in the full
possession of your memories, experiences and your knowledge.

[edit on (15/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
From a Vajrayana Buddhist perspective, look up the great yogini Machig Labdron.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyPurpose

i wish you the best of luck its a hard to do and takes lots of time maybe we will meet in some place some time

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Im just starting out in this and its hard to get anything you read online straight. i would appreciate any help from anyone that is willing to give it. Possibly books on demonology, demon hunting or anything related. It's much harder to believe what you read on the internet. please email me at [email protected]

if you read this than thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You should generally be very careful pursuing this course of action.

Note that the Church is VERY strict on allowing priests to perform exorcisms. These, generally, are already supposed to be holy men with strong faith. So, exorcists are supposed to be the best of the best. Likewise, the Church is strongly opposed, and has asserted, that laymen not even read the Roman Rite, as it exposes them to undo harm.

You should, of course, read up about the subject. The OP is Lutheran, so I am unsure as to the effectiveness of a Lutheran rite or if they subscribe to the Roman Rite.

I, however, would recommend that you not pursue this path without discussing it at length with a Priest or other clergyman. Do remember that this is a very dangerous undertaking.

Whether you believe in demons or not, you are clearly opening yourself to the possibility of malignant and powerful entities beyond our perception, and that may be something of a magnet. So, please use caution. If you do pursue this course of action, happy hunting!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyPurpose
It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

that is amazing, i have never read a story like this yet. If what you say is true perhaps you have a devine gift and yes you are doing the right thing by reading and asking questions. You can only use these powers in God's name and not your own (as you already stated).

So many witches/socercers profess their allegiance to lucifer and are endowed with actual powers, so i see no reason why the reverse could not hold true where a christian who commits themselves wholely to God would not likewise wield powers in defense of the light.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

if your purpose in life was to eradicate demons i'm sure you would have been given the tools to do it. if you want to do it on your own that would depend on what you see as a demon. it could be satanic spirits, it could be greys. demons can't tolerate being rebuked in the name of Jesus Christ, they have to flee according to the bible. but, in my opinion you have to have the faith (strong faith) and "the gift", you would know if you had it and wouldn't have to ask. as for eradicating grey's? i heard orgone works but i personally don't know much about that

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

A way to get a demon to appear to you is to think of one and call upon one. But, that does not guarantee that they will appear to you. But, be weary they might trick you as in making you believe they are an angel or a loved one.

If you are deep in the faith, they will not appear to you. For them to appear, you have to be borderline in the faith per say.

I would say, study the occult you will get a lot of information you won't get at church in there about the dark side. Also, look into the book of Enoch also and some of the other books that were left outside of the bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join