It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunny Hills High teacher arrested when police find gun, drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sunny Hills High teacher arrested when police find gun, drugs

www.ocregister.com

A Sunny Hills High School history teacher jailed this week after officers found a shotgun and marijuana in his car in the school parking lot was set up, a Fullerton police spokesman said this afternoon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ocregister.com

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I always felt bad for the people whose reputations have been destroyed by the media, and I am personally experiencing this right now. I saw this man everyday and he would be the last I ever expected to be 'dealing drugs' and the story sounded way too fabricated to be true, but his mugshot and local media jumped all over this to ruin his reputation. Well now it's all not true, and now at school his reputation will be restored (if my school hires him back, will be interesting) but across the state or even the country I'm afraid his reputation will forever be tarnished.

www.ocregister.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Tuesday's arrest isn't the first time Abbott has found himself in the middle of a controversy at Sunny Hills. The school's boys and girls cross country teams lost their chance at Southern Section cross country championships last year after they were excluded from postseason activity because of an illegal practice held on the Mount San Antonio College course. Abbott was the head coach.

www.ocregister.com...

What other minuscule event in this mans life will they pull up to try to make him look worse and worse? They seem to of forgot that his wife cheated on him with a ex-teacher and ex-friend of his and she would have a ton of motive to frame him, but no this is left out.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks like he was framed. Poor fellow. I hope they catch whoever set him up!

A Fullerton high school history teacher who was jailed this week when police -- acting on a tip -- found a shotgun and marijuana in his car in the school parking lot was actually the "victim of an elaborate setup," police said Thursday.

LA Times- Police: Fullerton Teacher was framed

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good news for the teacher. Sound like a setup the moment the anomynous tip mentioned about a weapon in his vehicle. "If you check his vehicle, theres a shotgun underneath the passenger seat."

new topics

top topics

join