It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chopper Catches Glimpse of Lost World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
It makes me wonder, everything everyone is saying here could very well be happening to us right now. Earth could be the lost world and they know we are here but don't want to alter our civilisation by making contact with us. Any contact from us with this tribe would bring diseases, war, religion, ideologies, technology.. imagine of our 'civilised' world was introduced to all of these from another world?

I liked the comment about the photograph and how someone from a tribe such as theirs wouldn't understand it or be able to see the 'picture' because nothing in the picture would exist in their reality. Maybe WE have seen evidence of other life out of this world but because it is so far removed from our own reality, we simply can't recognise or notice it.

Spying on them with spy satellites again.. it could be happening to us now.

They are blessed with being fortunate enough not to understand or know of our world.

I'm sure our defenses would be just as futile as the tribe's arrows against our planes.

Aliens: "They're shooting their nukes at us - LOL."

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Flory]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Flory]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant
Wow, that's amazing they are lucky, they have peace and don't have to deal with all the issues with the world.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Kobe Bryant]

They are basically like animals then. But that is interesting that they haven't had contact with outside influences. Would make for an interesting documentary.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Imagine what they thought of the helicopter. They probably think it's some sort of spiritual entity or sign of an apocalypse or something.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was going to make a new thread on this topic but decided I better search first. Good thing I did. This is so beautiful..I still cant believe the pictures! I read somewhere that there are more than 100 uncontacted tribes.Amazing isnt it?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes, the pictures are very nice, and Im sure the people would be very interesting to study, but to all the above posters who denigrate the Western way of Life, or Modern Civilization: Grow up.

Where would you be without the modern conveinences that the Western World has provided? No nice air-conditioned home to live in, no cable to watch, no internet to surf, no computer to use. Instead of working in a decent office job somewhere, you'd be ankle deep in some cess pool, trying to collect enough "night soil" in order to grow the crops this season, unless you want to watch your family starve. Hate the Western world so much, leave it. Head to Liberia, Sierra Leone, or perhaps the Irrawaddy Delta in Burma; plenty of opportunity to set up your own little grass hut there and live out your existance in constant fear of malaria, parasites or maurading bands of murderous savages. You folks who spit on the Western World yet fawn over anything and everything that isn't from the West are exactly the PROBLEM within our civilization: Spoiled ingrates who don't appreciate the fact that no one else in the world lives as nice as you do.

Yes, very pretty little pictures. Now let's move those people out of there, burn the forest and set up cattle ranch.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Heheh, I got a kick out of writing this...

"Hey Zarglebim, the earthlings just made first contact."
"What?! But we made laws saying not to touch the surface!"
"No no, not with us... they found a primitive version of themselves"
"Ah... thats SO parallel to our scenario, it's almost scary... what happened?"
"The primitive humans aimed weapons at the advanced humans."
"I figured they might. Thats what our fear is."
"Hey look at this..."
"Whats that?"
"They're discussing their first contact on a text based site on their international network"
"What do they say?"
"... that this scenario is parallel to... uh... us... !?"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Listen I know we in western society have our problems but I am sick of people drooling over indigenous cultures. I like to call this phenomenon Civilized guilt. Everyone talks about how great natives our. Whats great about being stuck in a near caveman state. Some of these posts are hypocrisy of the highest order. You admire native cultures but yet your SPENDING TIME ON A FREAKING COMPUTER!!!!!! I am willing to bet alot of people who talk about how great this tribe is probaly is fat and pasty and never go outside. I am willing, nay I am postive we are better than these people and heres why. Art, Modern Medicine, Electronics, Education, SHI##iNG indoors, Books, Organized government, Computers, Cars, Planes. Don't get me wrong I think its great that there are still peope we never knew about, it helps us feel there is still new things to discover and yes we could learn to live off the land like these people do but give me a break. Finally try this test, walk up to someone on the street and say hello. Fly to Brazil and walk up to one of these tribesmen. See whichi one shoots a poisned dart in your neck

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I just saw your post bloodthisrty captailist and i couldnt agree more brotha

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Now think of this thread as a discussion on an alien planet on whether to reveal their presence to the savages on earth ....

Tells you why we wont get disclosure.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have tried to find the information but can't.

The population of this tribe doesnt appear to have more than 50 people.
Assuming imbeeding has already started to take place.

_
Does anyone know what the minimum number of people is needed to sustain a population over a large time period.

Ps. I still have a hunch these guys arent-as uncontacted as the news claim they are

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Already in that Tribe there is a massive cover up of the UFO/CHOPPER incident of 2008 the Tribes spokesmen said it was the reflection of the moon off of swamp gas do to the humidity in the atmosphere

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

You both have a good point, we are surely better off. But most people here are lamenting about the tainting of indigenious cultures. As has been happening over hundreds of years.

Pretty soon every one on the planet will be wearing baggy pants down to their knees and say "wassup dawg".

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
These guys violated the Prime Directive - non interference.

They have damaged this culture beyond repair.

I wonder if the Evil Bush Administration was behind this???

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You know whats really wierd that as far as we know they have no connection with any other people and yet they still come up with bow and arrows. The American Indians also had bow and arrows, so yah i just thought I would throw that out there.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cardozofan

True enough stop and think how brave they must be not knowing What the Hell is floating in the Air making all that noise and still standing their ground that's like me facing down an F-22 with my 22 rifle fat chance I would win

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
These guys violated the Prime Directive - non interference.

Ah We should just carry out how the Aliens observe us that is
Abduct them and then insert items into their bodies YOU KNOW WHERE
"I Have no clue why they do that but that's their thing"

Drug them and drop them off in the middle of the night

Fly eighty Billion miles to do cavity searches on humans! l

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba

Chopper Catches Glimpse of Lost World

www.news.com.au

AMAZON Indians from one of the world's last uncontacted tribes have been photographed from the air, with striking images showing them painted bright red and brandishing bows and arrows at a helicopter.

The photographs of the tribe near the border between Brazil and Peru are rare evidence that such groups exist.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Thats some of the best news ive heard in years let me tell you why.There are some humans who live on this earth and have none of the problems that we have.No drug addiction.No food shortages.No gun control issues.No energy woes.No Republicans.No Dems.No terrorist.No lousy schools.The list is endless.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is what Europeans have been doing for thousands of years. Mine Mine Mine! Right away people start making plans on cutting down THERE trees messing with THERE land and than trying to justify it. How sad

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this is a new tribe that we have never seen before then I think that there is a good chance of bigfoot and other creatures being real to.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Cardozofan]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think its very funny that we have submitted our minds to a belief system that origanted from speculation."Westerners"=the people who came here from the east but not the people who were all ready here?. "they are waiting to be discovered?" How can you "discover" something that exist and call it new "we discovered america , the new world". Im sorry but it has existed before we brought our dumb ideals here, and it the original governors of the land will be here long after. We have everything we need here? Why envy them? Because we are dependent on a fragile techonlogy system. Its funny to hear some people on here degrading the people that did something we as modern people fail to do everyday and yet to do with all this modern junk, USE THE EARTH in a reciprocal fashion(that is take how much you give- and give how much you take) thats The original technology system is below your feet(under the concrete), and hidden behind the fabric of the "New Western Order". The one thing I find interesting is, all biblical or any tribal myth/story about the first beings state that they were red and black "then they were struck by lighting and instantly turned white. Symbolism is a unique language of the deep brain.
We have'nt evolved that much I see!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join