It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chopper Catches Glimpse of Lost World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Can you imagine wha they are thinking

Looking up and hearing this LOUD , LARGE strange looking bird.... thus why the bows are drawn.

im certain someone will now send out a team to investigate them, and curropt them.

reminds me of apocalypto..damn that was a good movie..
and to see it real?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wonder if they went back to their friends, described something that none of the others had ever seen before, and got laughed at by the whole tribe?
Us out here certainly know what they saw was real, but how could these people relate?
I'm just sayin'

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I think i see what you are referring to. I highly doubt it is "litter" in the traditional sense. It just looks like natural "litter" of a forest/jungle... ie: chunks of bark and other natural, biodegradable 'stuff.'

And to LaughingCat -- how do you think they would draw such a thing? Maybe something like seen on one of the tablets I've seen attributed to the Sumerians, I believe...? I'll try to track it down later... off to work...

[edit on 5/29/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
that totally screams CGI...hoax

=======================
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Imagine the amount of animal life we haven't found if there are PEOPLE who haven't had contact with us yet?

Its a humbling picture.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
They said that they took the photos to help them as they are in danger of losing their habitat. Reminds me of the saying " The road to hell is paved with good intentions " because if this photo and the story behind it are authentic that's just what these people have in store for them.

The goverment isn't going to save their habit, people are going to be all over them like they're anlimals in a zoo. Everybody's gonna be all over them, trying to "help" them. They need technology, they need religion, they need structure, they need help, etc. If they've survived this long they obviously don't need any help from the "civilized world", the civilized world can't even help themselves.

They will be introduced to war, famine, pollution, disease, greed. hatred, control, etc. I can only imagine how these people will be "helped" by the modern world.

Honestly though the pictures look staged to me. It looks to me like they have spandex clothing on also. I copied it onto my pc and zoomed in and that's what it looks like to me. The two guys in red, you can see their skin under the red paint on their torsos, but it looks as though they have red spandex pants on their lower body. The one (looks like a woman) painted black looks to have on a white belt and a black spandex body suit on. It also appears that there may be a couple cans or bottles on the ground.

If anybody is better than me at zooming in on certain details , i'd like to know if you see anything similar to what i think i see.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is parallel to the E.T. scenerio.

Now that they've seen us we should let them know who we are and what's going on. To sit there and make them wonder will only now corrupt their culture.

Imagine returning in 100 years and they worship helicopters made out of sticks.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh god, they saw us doing our crazy rituals again...

Good thing I grabbed the stick and held it like a bow and arrow, otherwise, people might think we were just drunken college kids on a crazy camping adventure.

Actually. If these are people of an uncontaminated group... we seriously need to leave them alone. Imagine the diseases we would bring them if we so much as even breathed near them.

Aside from that... I'm sure they're actively seeking nuclear weapons. We need to draw up a plan of war to deal with this new menace to Western Ideologies.

"Seriously, Gunguk, I saw a UFO."
"Pffft, no you didn't Bagnug, you've been drinking too much of the sap wine again. UFO's don't exist... there is no life out there on other continents."

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I also took notice of the authenticity of the picture. It looked appeared to be artificially assembled.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If they have had no contact with others.. I wonder if they thought their gods were going to attack them.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I find this absolutely amazing as I am ALWAYS very curious as to how other cultures live.

Did anyone else here check out all the other pictures, since the one shown in the OP is not the only one.

ADDITIONAL PICTURES

I would LOVE to be a fly on their wall. And I feel bad for the FEAR they must have felt

[edit on 30-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here are the pics for anyone who missed the link....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Amazing!!! I was watching SurvivorMan yesterday and he mentioned he was dropped off in South America's Amazon, and how he could potentially run into some of those "untouched" tribes. I was shocked to realize there are still people out there who are still figuring it out like we were 2000 years ago. Wow, we must be like aliens to them!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In a way, I envy them. I hope we don't destroy them.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
This is parallel to the E.T. scenerio.

Now that they've seen us we should let them know who we are and what's going on. To sit there and make them wonder will only now corrupt their culture.

Imagine returning in 100 years and they worship helicopters made out of sticks.

Yes if this article is true, then to them they have seen a UFO.

Anyway I wonder what they paint themselves with, and what the reason is? What their beliefs are etc.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is truly amazing. I just had a thought whereby the pictures taken could appear in one of those 'geographic' magazines and then 'shared' with the people of the lost world below by air dropping one subscription from above. In this way, the people won't be too shocked when 'visitors' come by and educate them about the outside world. (My bad!)

[edit on 2008-5-30 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
We are the Aliens. Think about it, to these people, that helicopter is like a UFO. They are probably tripping out big time by seeing this strange flying craft. Although I'm sure it's not the first aircraft they've ever seen, I'm sure they wonder just what the hell they saw.

LOL - some of the other villagers that didn't see it probably don't believe those that say they saw UFOs. "You're just a UFO nut! No such thing as UFOs!!"

Very cool full body paint they had on, by the way. Some are totally black paint, some are totally red. They are probably having some serious discussions right now. Imagine the turmoil the village is in because of their "UFO" sighting.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
We are the Aliens. Think about it, to these people, that helicopter is like a UFO.

They will end up having a war, the ones who believe the helicopter is part of the prophecy to help them, and others who think it's evil and here to destroy them, this disagreement will cause a war.

Damn helicopter!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sanctum]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
This is truly amazing. I just had a thought whereby the pictures taken could appear in one of those 'geographic' magazines and then 'shared' with the people of the lost world below by air dropping one subscription from above. In this way, the people won't be too shocked when 'visitors' come by and educate them about the outside world. (My bad!)

[edit on 2008-5-30 by pikypiky]

I don't know if that would really mitigate their shock. Obviously, they would speak a different language. The magazine would be just as alien as the visitors.
They might at first view any visitors as Gods (Cargo cults). But they will eventually see us for what we really are. I'm sure the powers that be care more about the resources surrounding them than the people themselves.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
We are the Aliens. Think about it, to these people, that helicopter is like a UFO. They are probably tripping out big time by seeing this strange flying craft. Although I'm sure it's not the first aircraft they've ever seen, I'm sure they wonder just what the hell they saw.

LOL - some of the other villagers that didn't see it probably don't believe those that say they saw UFOs. "You're just a UFO nut! No such thing as UFOs!!"

I was thinking the same exact thing. They have no clue what they just saw and from here on out if they are left alone as well they should That Chopper just created their new religion

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join