It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Closely Do You All Think ATS is Monitored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Perhaps an ATS moderator, or such would be the best individual to answer this query. But I would like to hear anyone's opinions. If you've got facts or evidence that would be fantastic.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Actually, the search function will be the best qualified to answer as this has been discussed ad infinitum MANY, MANY times.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
the best place to hide major truths is in piles of bullpoo. The needs be no "monitoring" of ATS as theres always going to be the 80/20 breakdown.

80 percent of people that say they can "see the future" can't.
20 percent actually can.

80 percent of people that say they "know the truth about what's going on" don't while 20 percent really do.

It's the 80/20 rule.

the 20% of "truth" even here on this forum is obscured by the 80% of BS.

this is why you can get 4 out of 5 doctors to agree about anything.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Incarnated]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
80 percent of people that say they "know the truth about what's going on" don't while 20 percent really do.

Oh I would dispute that figure most vigorously. I'd venture to say very close to 99.9999% of the people who think they 'know the truth about what's going on" are 100% wrong. But 87.4% of all statistics are made up, anyway.

As to the original question, I'd guess (because I have no idea) that ATS isn't monitored any more closely than any other discussion board heavy on politics and current events. I'm sure there's some algorithm they use to search for keywords and such but I certainly hope the US Government's efforts are being employed more productively elsewhere.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
As to the original question, I'd guess (because I have no idea) that ATS isn't monitored any more closely...

I agree, and might even take it another step away, but I'm sure you're aware that there are several layers of parranoid people around about these topic matters that believe the government is some "evil big brother" of a sort. I'd wish they would work on them choice of perceptions rather then waste their time thinking the governements' "out to get them".

I think that's the angle of this thread. There's that song from the 80's. "I always feel like somebody's watching me". Mabie that would be a great song to make a mock "NWO" video for youTube.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I should start by saying, please, grow up. Are you familiar with the DSS? Do you not pay taxes so that someone else can protect you from evils you are unaware of? If the answer is yes: Well then the answer to being monitored should be yes. I would hope so. I am a patriot to a country I hope IS monitoring me..., you..., and the next guy. If you aren't doing anything wrong, well, then there is no need to worry. However, if you are doing something wrong, or your political reality is so off kilter that you could be a threat to any of us, then you are a threat. Those of you who believe the monitoring of quasi-politically motivated conspiracy websites is not reality, are in fact the brunt of the joke.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

Please refer all comments and questions to This Thread

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join