It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were a Terrorist Who Would you Terrorize

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is quite simple: if one day you decided to become a terrorist, for what reasons who you do so. Furthermore, who, or what group would you choose to inflict this terror upon. I am not defining "terrorism," I would like you to come up with your own interpretation.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is this a question in order to fill the terror watch lists with ATS members?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, I'd really like to answer your question but I fear being black balled by my Government. I don't wish to be put on any Watch list soon.
So I'll keep my thoughts close to my chest and hope one day, good prevails over bad.

Take care.

Peace N love.

[edit on 29uThursday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

No, I'm just curious. If anyone gets a visit from the feds for anything they post here, just tell them I instigated the whole thing. Besides, according to the Patriot Act, everyone here could be classified as a "terrorist."

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar
reply to post by wutone

No, I'm just curious. If anyone gets a visit from the feds for anything they post here, just tell them I instigated the whole thing. Besides, according to the Patriot Act, everyone here could be classified as a "terrorist."

That's entrapment
Anyway does the patriot act apply to this English boy? If not, not to worry. We've got plenty of our own laws here to keep us in check.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Keep in mind that terrorism does not require violence; only scare tactics are needed. So maybe we can rephrase the question as: who would you like to invoke fear into so that they may succumb to you wishes?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So, You're asking me who I would kill if I ever decided to become a mass murderer.

I'm sorry but thats nuts.

I could never willingly become a monster of such proportion.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would become a powerful Neo Conservative American Politician and begin to destroy the reputation, freedom, and economy of the United States.

I would do this by coordinating, protecting, and covertly funding a Pearl Harbor style attack on American Soil.

I would then push for legislation that effectively destroys checks and balances of governmental power to shift heavily towards the executive branch. I would then start an endless war against terrorism (he-he-he) thus draining the national treasure into the military industrial complex.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I said that terrorism DOES NOT require violence.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If this thread isn't a testament to how our country has become, I don't know what is.

Since when have we become scared of practicing our rights of free speech by answering a simple question? Oh yeah...

Sad though. Truly sad.

'THEY' have truly won.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's a simple answer to a simple question.

I would become a
and
the following individuals.

George

Dick

Rice

Donald

Oil Corporation

Petroleum

Of course, the list will have to be de-classified, before being redacted again, distributed after being censored, and then instructions of how to be believed as well as how it should be interpreted, as well as that you should only believe certain parts in a certain pre-determind order.

I am of course joking about this post, as I would never do any such thing.

A bully is a terrorist, and I am a bully-buster, plain and simple.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Since when have we become scared of practicing our rights of free speech by answering a simple question? Oh yeah...

This is exactly one of points that needed to be addressed in this thread. It is your constitutional right to respond to this thread, and respond to it honestly, and without inhibition.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Neocons
Politicians that lie and won't listen to the people.
Malthuseans
Mainstream journalists
Corporate Media
Free Market Shills
Economists
Lawyers
Corporate Lobbyists
RIAA
Right-wing think tanks
Fascist customs officers
The people responsible for signing free trade agreements
The people responsible for zero tolerance on drugs
The people monitoring this thread
The fascists watching my email, text messages, phone calls, browsing history, search terms ad nauseum
The people responsible for using speculation in oil and food futures to try and make their loses back from the public
The databases and backup databases that contain all watch lists, histories, records, credit scores and everything else.
Climate change deniers
Military industrial complexes
Fascist Cops with Tasers
The people behind the codex that is removing access to natural remedies, natural herbs and alternative medicines.
'Surpised Scientists' - if you didn't see it coming then what in hell are you doing as a scientist? Retire and let people with passion and dedication take over and make a difference. Your time is over and you are nothing but dead weight slowing our evolution and development.
Babyboomers

I could go on but I am sure you get my drift!

My girlfriend asked me to add in real estate agents that try to rip you off for your rental bond!

ps: i am a pacifist and having a bitch here of course

[edit on 2008-5-30 by primamateria]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If there's one category of people I would be tempted to 'terrorize' (non-violently) it would be those whom Kurt Vonnegut called 'Psychopathic Personalities':

...during the 1920s, when it was becoming ever more evident that the infant German democracy was about to be murdered by psychopathic personalities -- hereinafter P.P.s -- the medical term for smart, personable people who have no conscience. P.P.s are fully aware of how much suffering their actions will inflict on others but do not care. They cannot care.

"The classic medical text about how such attractive leaders bring us into unspeakable calamities is The Mask of Sanity by Dr. Hervey Cleckley. An American P.P. at the head of a corporation, for example, could enrich himself by ruining his employees and investors and still feel as pure as the driven snow. A P.P., should he attain a post near the top of our federal government, might feel that taking the country into an endless war with casualties in the millions was simply something decisive to do today.

Unlike Vonnegut, however, I choose not to judge any particular individuals into absolute categories like that. But I really despair about how heartless humans can act sometimes, and I like to think that there's always something that can get through to them.

Kind of a moot answer, though, since P.P.'s are the only category of people I can think of who are themselves immune to all forms of terrorism.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
GW? Is that you? Trawling for the first round of Main Core round-ups and "homegrown terrorists"? lol

J/K

I ain't touchin this one with a ten foot pole. I just want to STOP being terrorized by my gov...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar
Furthermore, who, or what group would you choose to inflict this terror upon.

Humans

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How about this...

Make everyone afraid of taking any actions that protect their own property or even lively hood by supporting massive amounts of frivolous lawsuits.

Destroy the free market economy by imposing huge taxes on the population, making them dependent on the Government.

Deny the ability for parents to choose to educate their own children and deny any incentives for parents to send children to private schools; ultimately eliminating all private schools, forcing all to attend public schools and undergo mandatory indoctrination to force compliance.

Institute and enforce complete gun control to remove any possibility of civil uprising.

Create, maintain and support a nationwide indiscriminate welfare program to further create dependence on the government by the population.

Punish individual success and initiative by increasing taxation on corporations and thereby again transferring more power to the government.

Reduce and even eliminate most criminal penalties for many offenses, giving lawyers more power and again causing the population to further depend on the government.

Reduce the size of the military and cut their budget so that we have no ability to protect our own interests overseas.

Placate to all other countries in tax tariffs and learn to depend on every other nation for everything.

In other words...

Become a Liberal Democrat..

Semper

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I will not even dignify this with a response.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Gawd, most of these responses are so predictable.
Why terrorize anyone? There's too much of that as it is.
It seems like the Op is asking the question with the expectation that those "terrorized" are supposed to cower down in defeat. Seems a lot of people are now expected to subscribe to this way of thinking when in reality those that are threatened should in fact put the terrorists in their place once and for all.
I'm talking about action, not about griping, whining or complaining.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

I'd love to answer this question and gladly be added to the list of 750,000+ people already on the terror watch list. My answer is I would terrorise nobody as long as I am alive on this planet. I am okay with waiting until the afterlife, that's when the real fun begins. Too busy making the most out of life here on earth while it lasts, it's just a temporary situation. I do like your question though, check up on the thread later to see if anyone is really dumb enough to provide details to your question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join