It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Panel: 9/11 Failure Warrants Action

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You know what I find funny about that last post?

For someone who is always crying "do you always believe what the media tells you?", you seem to quote a lot of media references....especially if they lean toward your side.

So....who is brainwashed by the media now?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
For someone who is always crying "do you always believe what the media tells you?", you seem to quote a lot of media references....especially if they lean toward your side.

Thats really funny comming from someone that trolls and repeats what others post.

Also you should look who the reports are from and that they are verifiable, not like the sites you repeat from.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Thats really funny comming from someone that ...repeats what others post.

What better way to debate you than use your own words against you? I find most of the time that you will contradict yourself, or "slip up" and reveal errors in your judgement....and using your own quotes does not put words in your mouth. They are your own words.

Also you should look who the reports are from and that they are verifiable, not like the sites you repeat from.

Better check your cicentre links then. A few of the ones you posted (even on your last post) are no longer valid links.

So...looks like you believe what the media tells you too.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Better check your cicentre links then. A few of the ones you posted (even on your last post) are no longer valid links.

Are you for real, Or just trolling as usual since i see no information to debate what i psoted?

Do you mean you cannot even think that i would use other sources to verify the information.

If you knew anything about websites you would know that some information gets removed automatically after a certain amount of time.

Would you like me to post more information, unlike other people on here i have lots of informatoin i can post, and always finding more?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Actually, since I proved that your original post in this thread was moot (and one of the moderators of this forum agreed), I feel no need to even continue in this thread.

...old news.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I feel no need to even continue in this thread.

Gee, just keep proving my point about you guys. Cannot have an adult disscussion and have to run away when confronted.

By the way the mod that you speak of, we are having a nice ADULT discussion in U2U.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Seeing as to how knowledge is power, who cares what the hell he or she copies from various sites on the internet. At least they are doing something about it. I personally lost a loved one one September 11th, i think everyone needs to hear as much info, and view points about it as possible. The rest of America is to simple minded and arogant, to even try and imagine that the American government was wrong.
And if it wasn't a cover-up to a preluded war on oil, then why is the American government to scared actually sit down and answer questions. Why did GWB, say they didn't have any prior warnings as to the events of 9/11. I am so pissed off at the American people for not doing anything about this whole subject. Till America, as a people, can look at something else but there own selfish needs, we won't know what really happened, yet we wanna bitch about the economics.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Granted it maybe old news but the crimes are getting old too. and Justice has not been done. all information needs to be read and understood -
by all citizens. we stand united. but they keep us divided, so we need to be united to stand against such evil... Operation Wake Up America entering its 7 year shortly. If you noticed, people are starting to fight less about what the media has told them.... and are more open to what someone else has to say about it... thats a good sign ... we will be united shortly

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

"" CIA Panel: 9/11 Failure Warrants Action

Looks like the heat is finally getting turned up on the government to do something about what happened on 9/11. ""

Ummmmmmm......

not to be too cynical here, but there's about as much a chance of truth

coming out of that panel as there is a chance that JFK will come to life.

NONE!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
not to be too cynical here, but there's about as much a chance of truth

coming out of that panel as there is a chance that JFK will come to life.

Well hopefully if there is enough pressure put on some the agencies or companies involved someone will start coming forward with information.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join