It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
[
SAVIOR.. my a$$$! I don't know why anyone would look at G.W. that way. Everything he's attempted in his business life has failed abysmally. (except maybe the Texas Rangers.) His father and his connections (like Salem Bin Laden...) have had to bail him out of everything he's done.

Well, my mom voting for him again. She likes Bush. Thinks he's doing awsome job keeping us safe from terrorist. I tried explaining it to her about Bush once and she told me that my remarks were inflamatory.

Oh God,
I voted for Bush, too. I've never in my life even thought of voting for a Democrat until now. Man, that kind of head-in-sand-been-thoroughly-socialized-not to think independently - shiZit will be the death of us all. BushCo allowed 9-11 to happen. That's real safe!

Don't get me wrong MrMulder - I'm not slamming your mom. Please don't take offense. It's just that whole dog won't learn new tricks mindset will be the damn death of us all. Keep trying to talk to her, whatever you do!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by mrmulder
[
SAVIOR.. my a$$$! I don't know why anyone would look at G.W. that way. Everything he's attempted in his business life has failed abysmally. (except maybe the Texas Rangers.) His father and his connections (like Salem Bin Laden...) have had to bail him out of everything he's done.

Well, my mom voting for him again. She likes Bush. Thinks he's doing awsome job keeping us safe from terrorist. I tried explaining it to her about Bush once and she told me that my remarks were inflamatory.

Oh God,
I voted for Bush, too. I've never in my life even thought of voting for a Democrat until now. Man, that kind of head-in-sand-been-thoroughly-socialized-not to think independently - shiZit will be the death of us all. BushCo allowed 9-11 to happen. That's real safe!

Don't get me wrong MrMulder - I'm not slamming your mom. Please don't take offense. It's just that whole dog won't learn new tricks mindset will be the damn death of us all. Keep trying to talk to her, whatever you do!

Oh, not at all East Coast. No offense taken. I'm going to feel sorry for my mom when she comes to learn the truth about Bush (That is if he ever confesses). Actually, she asked me never to mention it to her again. That's the downside. My mom also has a friend who is so paranoid. She actually left Houston the weekend of the Super Bowl because she was afraid terrorist would attack the Super Bowl.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I hearya mrmulder. Hopefully one of these days she'll start to see the light. Fear is a powerful thing and BushCo. has used it like a MOFO to hold onto power. Beyond the politics of fear, they have nothing. I can only hope that enuff people out there have woken up and seen the light.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
USA seriously needs a good president to clean up all this s**t
Besides, the only source people get about info on terrorists is the media, and I think their might be a slight (ahem) bribery, or blackmail behind it.
People are selfish, they dont think of others, they think for themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Fifth Estate documentary raises some excellent points, the Bush family's links to the Bin Ladens, that the Saudis were financing Osama.

The fact Bush classified the names of Saudi's of interest the day after they were asked to be provided, surely that point in itself is criminal.

The BIn Ladens financing George W's oil adventures

Also the CIA not disclosing to the FBI that 2 potential threats were living in San Diego.

Well worth a look if you have not seen it.

www.youtube.com...

George W Bush said "The search is under way for those who are behind these evil acts. I have directed the full resources of our intelligence and law-enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice," Bush said in a nationally televised address less than 12 hours after what is being called the worst act of terrorism in America's history. "We will make no distinction between those who committed these acts and those who harbor them."

Yet no sanctions against Saudi Arabia, no investigation into funding of terrorism in Saudi Arabia, no questions asked of Saudi Arabia.

And Osama Bin Laden wasn't even on the FBI's most wanted list for the 9/11 attacks.

Another 5 days and this thread would of been made 10 years ago to the day.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Guardian link is dead:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting article about the Carlyle Group from a respected weekly magazine.

www.economist.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join