It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Now, I knew that the Carlyle Group (George H.W. Bush et al) were meeting in D.C. on 9-11, but I did not know or at least remember - until I saw this - this morning, that not only was Poppy Bush and cronies there, but so too was Osama Bin Laden's brother. Those guys are thick as thieves. Then they flew 'em right outta country so that they could not be interviewed by the Fibbies. (FBI) Check this out....

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson

Comment: Despite studying September 11 for two years solid, one fact I only just discovered is that George W. Bush's father was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on the morning of 9/11. They were on Carlyle Group business just a few miles from where hijackers supposedly acting on behalf of Osama bin Laden would fly a plane into the Pentagon.

Recall that the chief financier of the so-called hijackers, Pakistan's Chief Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, was meeting with Bush administration officials the week before 9/11. He also met with Bob Graham and Porter Goss on the morning of the attacks, who would later go on to head the first 9/11 investigative committee.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

The Bush senior/bin Laden meeting was reported on by CBC. See www.propagandamatrix.com...

This was also reported by the London Observer. See the last paragraph at observer.guardian.co.uk...

"On 11 September, while Al-Qaeda's planes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Carlyle Group hosted a conference at a Washington hotel. Among the guests of honour was a valued investor: Shafig bin Laden, brother to Osama."

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Fifth Estate: Conspiracy Theories

In a special season premiere investigation the fifth estate's Bob McKeown finds that even the most outlandish conspiracy theory may have its basis in a legitimate question. In the course of separating fact from fiction, Bob delves into the labyrinthine and surprising ties between the Bushes and the Bin Ladens. What he finds out may startle you as much as any conspiracy theory.

Click here for CBC's special section on this documentary.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You know what kills me. NO ONE CARES!!!!!! Dam neo-cons!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey man, it's beyond me why the American people put up w/this shiZit.

I believe it is called COGNATIVE DISSONANCE. It's easier to remain in a state of denial than to look at the rotten, freakish truth.

If our nation doesn't wake up soon, it will not last. At least not in the way we have always known it. We are ONE terrorist attack away from martial law and possibly quarentines.

And guess what? If you're not obscenely wealthy, you are in danger of this madness - even if you voted for Bush. The elites do not give a ratzA$$ about anyone else.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
One thing to point out...

Osama and his family are on completely different ends of the spectrum.... Osama left because his family was so in bed with the monarchy...therefore, it doesn't really hint at cooperation here....

Still, it is eerie, and should be looked into...but Osama's family had much to lose from 9/11, only Osama's goals were furthered, not his family's....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Hey man, it's beyond me why the American people put up w/this shiZit.

what can Americans do other than vote against Bush???
If you are too vocal against the administration, you risk ridicule, harrassment and possibly being called a "terrorist lover" and other such names. From this site alone you can clearly see how many people are blind to the wrongs being done by the administration in their face. blame it on the media, blame it on ignorance, blame it on whatever....The only way we can make a stance against this administration is by voting them out of office.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
One thing to point out...

Osama and his family are on completely different ends of the spectrum.... Osama left because his family was so in bed with the monarchy...therefore, it doesn't really hint at cooperation here....

That's debateable, Gazrok. The only way we can ascertain, or could ascertain that is if Osama's family had been questioned by the FBI. But alas, that was not to be. Fly away little monarchs, fly away...

Still, it is eerie, and should be looked into...but Osama's family had much to lose from 9/11, only Osama's goals were furthered, not his family's....

Honestly, if you look far enough back and into what is called 'the octopus', some call it the Bush crime syndicate (which is fitting), one can only conclude that BushCo. has profited handsomely from Osama's mischief. He only helps Bush, the Neo Con cabal and the Carlyle group. How has Al Qaeda and the Islamic world profited from our military dominating Iraq and Afghanistan? Not at all. It only inflames the Arab street and enrages more and more external enemies that our military industrial complex desperately needs to justify its gargantuan budget. It's pretty easy to figure out once you blow away the smoke and smash the mirrors they've given us.

Thoughtful comments, tho, from all.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here's an unthoughtful one....whats up between you and propagandamatrix here of late ECK?

Been noticing that alot of your sourcing, as of late, has been coming from there.

BTW, whats Osama brother have to do with Osama himself, other than being from the same blood/family?

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Im willing to vote for any democrat that wins the primaries... Although i wanted dean to win because he at least had the balls to hint at bush knowing about 9/11. He had the balls to speak out.

There is one problem about about voting for any democrat is is john kerry is also in the secret society Skull and bones. Anyway i look at it we are blueballed.

The ties between the bin ladens and the bushs is scary.

www.cbc.ca...

Does anyone else have anymore info?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
what can Americans do other than vote against Bush???
If you are too vocal against the administration, you risk ridicule, harrassment and possibly being called a "terrorist lover" and other such names.

George W. Bush - "If you're not with us, you're with the terrorist."

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seekof... ive noticed that too...he has got all of his sources from www.propagandamatrix.com

Somethings fishy

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The terrorist is bush...so who are we supposed to be with??? Ompa Loompa's.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here's an unthoughtful one....whats up between you and propagandamatrix here of late ECK?

Been noticing that alot of your sourcing, as of late, has been coming from there.

BTW, whats Osama brother have to do with Osama himself, other than being from the same blood/family?

regards
seekerof

Yo Seekerof,
It's a source I've used for years now. They've always covered things the mainstream media wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

As far as Osama and his family goes, no one can prove or disprove what their relationship really is - that is, of course, if you have bank records. That might help.

Like I said above, who benefits? That's the most important question to ask. And when one truly asks it, looking for the truth, one keeps coming back to the same old sources.

Anyway.. always nice to hear from you.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by truegimp2000

Yeah, I know he's the terrorist. He just wants everyone to believe that he is the almight savior and good guy in all this and that we the American people are to be questioned about our patriotism. If we're not with him we're with the terrorist.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Im willing to vote for any democrat that wins the primaries... Although i wanted dean to win because he at least had the balls to hint at bush knowing about 9/11. He had the balls to speak out.

There is one problem about about voting for any democrat is is john kerry is also in the secret society Skull and bones. Anyway i look at it we are blueballed.

The ties between the bin ladens and the bushs is scary.

www.cbc.ca...

Does anyone else have anymore info?

Yeah, I liked Dean, too, 'cause he was ANTI-establishment. I pretty much feel the same way you do with regard to our next president. The only difference between Bush and Kerry - and maybe - just maybe this is ALL important - is getting those F-ing crazy NeoCons - who aren't even conservatives to begin with!!! - OUT OF ANY leadership roles WHATSOEVER! They got-ta GO!

If you want more info. on this and many many paths to explore, run a google search on the Carlyle Group. It's a great place to start.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Yeah, I know he's the terrorist. He just wants everyone to believe that he is the almight savior and good guy in all this and that we the American people are to be questioned about our patriotism. If we're not with him we're with the terrorist.

SAVIOR.. my a$$$! I don't know why anyone would look at G.W. that way. Everything he's attempted in his business life has failed abysmally. (except maybe the Texas Rangers.) His father and his connections (like Salem Bin Laden...) have had to bail him out of everything he's done.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Your voting for someone just because you want someone out. I would rather show support of someone I feel deserves the of the President, no matter how "unelectable" he may be.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ECK: He traded Sosa while he was owner. That's a big whoops.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by mrmulder

SAVIOR.. my a$$$! I don't know why anyone would look at G.W. that way. Everything he's attempted in his business life has failed abysmally. (except maybe the Texas Rangers.) His father and his connections (like Salem Bin Laden...) have had to bail him out of everything he's done.

Well, my mom is voting for him again. She likes Bush. Thinks he's doing awsome job keeping us safe from terrorist. I tried explaining it to her about Bush once and she told me that my remarks were inflamatory.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
ECK: He traded Sosa while he was owner. That's a big whoops.

Ya got me on that one, OXmanK!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join