It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian woman wages war for Al Qaeda on the Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.iht.com...

BRUSSELS: On the street, Malika El Aroud is anonymous in an Islamic black veil covering all but her eyes.

In her living room, El Aroud, a 48-year-old Belgian, wears the ordinary look of middle age: a plain black T-shirt and pants and curly brown hair. The only adornment is a pair of powder-blue slippers monogrammed in gold with the letters SEXY.

But it is on the Internet that El Aroud has distinguished herself. Writing in French under the name Oum Obeyda, she has transformed herself into one of the most prominent Internet jihadists in Europe.

She calls herself a female holy warrior for Al Qaeda. She insists that she does not disseminate instructions on bomb-making and has no intention of taking up arms herself. Rather, she browbeats Muslim men to go and fight, and rallies women to join the cause.

"It's not my role to set off bombs - that's ridiculous," she said in a rare interview. "I have a weapon. It's to write. It's to speak out. That's my jihad. You can do many things with words. Writing is also a bomb."

Check out the link for the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figures. Always a woman out there busting your balls to do something. "Haji, mow the grass", "Haji, take out the trash", "Haji, wear this suicide vest and kill some infidels". Poor SOB probably just wants to sit at home and watch the game. He'll kill himself just not to hear her yap.

Seriously, notice that she's telling others to die, but not volunteering to go out and risk her own butt.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Seriously, notice that she's telling others to die, but not volunteering to go out and risk her own butt.

Someone get this woman a buisness suit, she is ready to be president, premier, queen, whatever.

I see her doing the exact same thing that those in power do. The only difference here is that it is not for ridiculos sums of money.

new topics

join