It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gnomes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ok last night i think a saw a gnome or leprechaun or something run right across my feet! It was weirdest thing ive ever seen b/c it stopped and said hi while on my right foot!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Dude, are you taking some kind of drug because that sounds messed up.

Maybe there after your underware or something!

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ya, I was having some coffee this morning and while I was drinking it, something brushed across my lip. To my surprise it was a baby Nessie, but unfortunitly by the time that I got him out it was just too late as he had been burned to death. Poor little fella!

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Phase I-collect underpants!
Phase II-???
Phase III-profit!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
you need to check this thread, you are not the first to experience this apparently

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Umm....are you joking? I mean, that's very hard to believe. It's not that I don't want to believe it, but I don't see really how this could be true. Can you please elaborate a little more. For one thing, where do you think this little guy could have come from? Where do you think it lives or stays? And if gnomes exist, they must be very very very secretive and elusive, so why in the world would one just say hi to you out of the blue?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Theres a midgit that leaves near me and looks like an elf and dresses like one and on christmas he deocrates his house so nice
maybe santa helps.. lmao... ok well he isnt that short and never said hi to me but i dont believe this story at all sorry to say no offence.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
gnomes!

Dirty little rotten-bastahds...

they own all your lawns!

BEWARE THE GNOMES!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
sweeeeeeeeeeet! underpants gnomes! those little guys who come at night and try to steal ur underpants! sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! poor twitty

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Something similar happened to me once. I was very sick with a really high fever, and was having this dream where I was in a land of tiny people who wanted me to fight on their side in a war. They really needed me because the other side had a guy that was my size too and they stood no chance without me. The thing is, I knew that nobody really wanted this war and I was sure that everything could be resolved if everybody just sat down and talked it out.

When I woke, the dream didn't end, and I could very clearly see one of these little guys sitting on the end of my spoon talking to me as I stired my coffee. Of course, I knew I was sick and I knew it was a halucination, but that didn't make it any less weird.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Are you sure you were fully awake and not in that hallucigenic mid-dream state?
I've had experiences seeing things but it's usually after some sleep deprivation.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
weird. are you sure your not on drugs?

edit: underpants gnomes are awesome!

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It would be so awesome if like a colony of gnomes was living under Mountins all this time, and came out stuff. I would so rather have a gnome for president than a human.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is why some drugs are illeagal.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
Dude, are you taking some kind of drug because that sounds messed up.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Eternal]

LOL
. Seriosly have you been taking any drugs, or are you lying? because i think your crazy.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok im going to try and ask some questions on this...

So
has this ever happened before?

Where were you when this happened?

Are you on any medication?

Has anyone else you no ever had this happen to them?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lay off the poor guy people its very possible.

BTW bob do you have any psychic abilities (no matter how faint)?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry Bob, but I just don't believe you.

Keep a camera handy. Maybe tonight, he'll do it again. Or maybe not.

It's Ok,
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I absolutely love the humor on ATS

thank the lord for the internet

I took a wrong turn going to my friends house on a cold snowy night and there was one of those lawn gnomes by the edge of the road looking at me and when i first saw it while turning around it bugged me out, i wasnt expecting it. I wish it jumped out infront of my car... but it was wood of course!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Althogh your story seems to be that of a drunk something like that happened to me. I was in my room, say about 9 o'clock. I was standing by my bed when I saw and felt something brush across my feet. I thought it may have been one of my cats, however, I throughy checked my room for any cats only to find there where none.

Thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join