It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

succubus/incubus - please help

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Put a veil over your head when you go to sleep.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Did you mention if you have a wife or girlfriend by any chance?
My bet it is that but you don't realize it yet...

But on a more serious note - you may find almost any sort of person who may help you in nearly every faith. Pick one that is readily available if things get at its worst and contact them. Otherwise if you care to do this by yourself or with others that you may trust and have them help confront whatever is around you... then you might be able to find something online if not from another member on here.
I haven't been lucky enough to grab me a succubus so I can't say how to get rid of them when you are done with them *wink wink*

Hope you don't mind my little humor amongst the severity of your context.
Belief, no matter what system, still has power in this world in one way or another. It can aid an individual, or it can corrupt the masses... it just depends on the purpose and intent.
Also... not sure if you should try this but if I were you and wanted this gone... when it comes again and you get over your fear (if you can) imagine that you are a vacuum and are sucking/eating its energy ... hard to explain.. meh.
Anyhow best of luck to ya. Oh and if you get a chance to talk with her, tell her to give me a call will ya? heh.. couldn't help myself...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I dont understand how it could move you around.. Does it take total control to the point where you can only operate your mind? Sounds strange. Maybe something physically wrong with you, like maybe a disorder?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, do you have an update to your situation? Has anything worked for you in the last 2 years 9 months? Or, perhaps not worked?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

Hi I don't know your name but Hopefully this has stopped. If you still need help read the book He CAme to Set the Captives Free by Rebecca Brown, M.D.

Horrible thing you went through, but hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sounds bad and hopefully you got it all to stop somehow but the one question I always had was, would a male victim of this feel raped in the way I imagine or what? Because to feel that from a physical presence would be frightening enough but an unseen force.....can't imagine how bad it may be.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
The one question I always had was, would a male victim of this feel raped in the way I imagine or what? Because to feel that from a physical presence would be frightening enough but an unseen force.....can't imagine how bad it may be.

I'm over 50 and had a sex spirit with me all my life and began interaction around 1979 but only became aware of her in 2008. Sound confusing? My account can be found here.

I've been on a quest of information since 2008 and have been researching this almost every day to one degree or another. I've posted my account in a few general paranormal websites and quite a few people (Maybe a couple dozen) have written me with very similar experiences, both men and women. I'm also part of a dedicated research community about this topic.

I've come to beleive there are a multitude type of spirits. Like people, their personalities can be very, very good and helpful to us. They benefit and enrich our lives. There are others who are exactly opposite. They are destroyers and what we stereotypically call demonic. Like people, most of their personalities are suited somewhere inbetween.

Based on the dozens of people I've discussed this with who has or had actual experience (Vs hearsay) only a tiny segment have problems and reject. Maybe 1 out of 30 or so. These are those who've had this "Just happen" without any apparent cause. They were chosen for what ever reason they choose one over another.

Most of those experiencing problems in this situation had originally accepted the attention of the spirit and returned the attention back to them, but then later changed their mind and rejected him or her. I have never heard of a case of them actually hurting a person but they can make our life "difficult".

The vast majority accept the attention. The experience is simply not describable. The relationship is almost never exclusively about sex but develop a personal closeness which is not obtanable any other way. It is simply the most beautiful thing which could ever be.

There are some who try to get one of these beings by a kind of ritual, usually by appealing to a lower being (Demon) by an apparent contract. Their experience is almost always not as good as those who have been chosen by them. I don't know if there is any form of payment due to this lower being in contract, when the contract may mature.
I've also came across a number of people who have attempted various rituals for this which had gone wrong and now have some malevolant "thing" attached to them causing chaos.

The only effective measure to repel them have been complete rejection and not accept their attention to the point of denying they even exist. It is a lot more difficult than one might think and usually becomes impossible after a period of time. I have not heard of any cleansing, no prayers or ritual which have ever been effective against them. My theory is positive energy can't dispell positive energy, only negative.

I believe there are also a completely different kind of spiritual being of a much lower level. These are filled with hate and seem to have one goal in their existance, and that is to harm people. They use any and all resources available to them including rape.
If a person's life is on a general downward spiral, full of depression, anxiety, hopelessness etc and being raped then this is likely one of these. I assume since this type is made of negative energy the various cleansings work against them.

I personally believe the account by jlawson56 and like everyone else hope he is doing better and can give us a positive report. I don't think anyone can say for sure what type of spirit he's dealing with. He hasn't said if his life is in general order or if it's in disarray. I have more information for him if he checks back- or anyone else experiencing this. Just send me a note [email protected]
PLEASE don't send me requests for ritual information. I don't know the rituals.

edit on 28-1-2011 by FormerlyConfused because: of dang spellin erors

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have similar beliefs where Religion is concerned. If I were you I would pray. You have to tell the demon its not wanted here and use Gods name. Once I felt a very strong presence stronger than any I had ever felt before. It was just in the room with me. I blame myself because I had been doing research into the illuminati etc and was having my doubts you could say which made me vulnerable. Don't stop praying until the feeling is gone. Demand that it leave you and it will, but it will probably come back and when it does just repeat the process and those visits will be few and far between. When you do this you will see that your thoughts and words get mixed up but don't stop praying. If you can't do it then yeah you gotta go to a priest and as far as I know the Catholics are the only ones trained in exorcisms. Don't open up anymore Portals and you'll be good!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi There,

I read your post, and my heart went out to you, i hope you have been able to resolve the issue you had. If not i just want you to know that what you are going through is not uncommon it happens to a lot of people. I am a christian and believe that what you are going through is spiritual, and a a result of your experience with the ouji board, what has happen is that by dabbling in the occult which the ouji board is you have communicated with evil spirits which manifested themselves as dead loved one to you and your friends. These evil spirits are demons which have been raping yo. But i want you to know that do not e afraid at all. You have the power. if you are still getting these attacks next time they come just use the name and b
blood of Jesus against them they will leave you. Please try for me, because you have absolutely nothing to loose. you know the devil came to steal kill and destroy. he wants to torment your life to the point that you cannot handle it they you will either become mad or kill yourself. I promise you God is real , Jesus is real and he loves you do not be afraid of anything. The next time it happens please just say"I command you in the name of Jesus to leave me right now" once you have done this get rid of all occult things in your hose, either burn or throw them away. go see a pastor who you trust and ask him to pray for you, try and get a bible and begin to pray to God. he listens. When you pray ask for guardian angels to protect you from harm. before you sleep pray that guardian angels with encircle and protect you.

Much love and all the best with everything.
x

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First of all, get rid of the ouija board.

Ouija boards work by creating (temporary at first) vortexes between physical and astral space. If you use the board in the same place often enough, eventually you will anchor the vortex to that location and it will become permanent. Once that happens, you're in for a world of pain and suffering. The vortex connects to what is referred to in the Munroe/Moen model of astral space, as Focus 23; the lower aetheric, closest to the Earth. In human terms, this is the area of those who are usually newly deceased and have died violent deaths; homocides, suicides and the like. Occasionally, you can also draw the attention of non-human undesirables as well, although such is more rare.

The next thing I'd recommend, is starting to do this:- www.telesterion.com... It's the Qabalistic Cross exercise, and I'm inclined to believe that it was probably the esoteric/astral basis of the way Catholics perform of the sign of the Cross.

The main thing which that will do, is start filling you with very positive/solar energy, as well as balancing your aura in general. The type of beings that you're describing, only like dark, negative energy; pain, suffering, misery. If you start taking in light of the type that the QC will give you, that by itself will probably be enough to repel the entity, as they can't stand that sort of energy, usually.

If the QC isn't enough, you can move on to doing another two things.

The first is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This involves an invocation of the four cardinal archangels, as well as setting up a protective area around yourself which they will guard for 24 hours.

The second is creating a poster with the First Pentacle of Saturn, the Third Pentacle of Jupiter, and the fifth Pentacle of Mars. These are from the Greater Key of Solomon. The Hebrew letters on the graphics are a little indistinct, so you may need to Google for another site on the Hebrew alphabet, in order to identify them and make sure that you are using the correct ones.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry if a question might bother you but when you mentioned the lights i would like to know if they were a blue color. Any experience i have had with a succubi has always involved blue lights not like spirits but like, kinda flourescent or someone electric like, and if it is a succubus there are ways to get rid of it without church, 1st if it doesnt leave ignorance alone succubi (like believed) are capable not of entering dreams but subconscience, sorry for bad spelling, so even if they do not go away immediately' it will still after a while when your mind has become beyond occupied too much too pay attention' hypnosis can also get rid of their ability to contact you

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Whatever it is it's part of you. Its not apart from you...once you fully accept this it will go away.

Gestalt
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

This post is old but if you still have issue get this book. "Prayers to Rout Demons and Break Curses" by John Eckhardt You'll need to submit to God, and really want the succubus gone too. It worked for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Any one else who asks you for advice, you can tell them to get "Prayers that Rout Demons and Break Curses" by John Eckhardt. The victims will need to really want the succubus gone and they'll need to submit to God. I did and it worked for me.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jlawson56

Have you been able to find Help with your Incubus Attacks?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Look on line on how to spiritualy cleanse your home and how to keep it clear of spiritual attacks and influences.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It will take work to get out of this situation.

Useful tools:

Love

Banishing Ritual Of the Lesser Pentagram (your intent and focus dictates the effectiveness of this ritual)

Cut Garlic

Salt and Water mixed with prayer

There is more info out there and I suggest you do your research. You will be fine if you believe that you have the power and the love/light to make it through this. Think powerless -> be powerless..and vice versa

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well.. it very well might be just your subconsious. Think about it, how do you get raped with your clothes on? An how does a non-physical entity even move you?

Now try to combine the two, if it can push you, then it must contact with other physical things, and if so - there is no way it can rape you unless undressing you.

I'd really try to consider if it's really real, eventhough it "feels" real. Yes?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Once again. Horrible advice. Seems people like to speak on matters they know nothing about.
What does it want ? It wants sex and lust nothing else.
Why try to bargain with a demon? Does that make sense? No, its a bad idea. Do not invite it and don't think you can gain the upper hand once it has sex with you. Just let it RAPE you ?? Are you insane!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really shake my head at the stupidity of this board
a reply to: Ironclad

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join