reply to post by jlawson56
Just want to start off by saying Hello to everyone.
I am an ordained minister and I have used some methods that have proven themselves worthy of use and I encourage any one to practice or test it out.
The use of a Ouija board acts as a portal or bridge that allows certain energies to have the capability to manifest our realm. Most people who use
tools like this usually are unaware of this or sometimes forget that it reacts in this type of fashion. Usually one has to close the door after
opening it, so to say. I do not condemn nor condone in it use of a Ouija board but I personally do not use one or every have used one in my
When there is an entity or energy around your living space or in some cases, your aura, there are some practices that work.
Here are a list of things to do, and while doing this I strongly recommend you think of welcoming holy happy thoughts and that the positive energy is
coming in, not destroying or banishing the negative entity, but simply replacing the negative energy’s void or space that it once occupied.
1) burn sage in all areas of your house/home. Before burning the sage make sure all windows and doors are open so the energy has a chance to move out
and the natural energies of nature and light are welcomed in your home.
2) Write down on a piece of paper the prayer or action you would like to have happened. E.g. Remove all negative energies and allow positive energies
to reside here. Then place a cup of water on top of the paper you just wrote on for 30 seconds. This is creating your own blessing water or holy
water. When done start sprinkling the water as you would with catholic holy water through out the surface areas that you want it applied to.
3) Here is a big step that preps for a cleansing by holy fire:
• Ingredients need: Sea salt, distilled white vinegar, tea tree leaf oil, 70% rubbing alcohol, a spray bottle, some Styrofoam cups, a lighter, a
small stick, a pan with a lid, tin foil, and Epsom salt.
• First step is taking the Styrofoam cups and filling them half way with the distilled white vinegar and placing the cups in all four corners of
each room and location of your home/living quarters and one in the center. Once the cups are in place, take a pinch of sea salt and sprinkle it into
the cups of vinegar. While sprinkling the sea salt say a prayer three times. E.g. please move this negative energy away and welcome in the positive
energy. Let the cups stand for three days or so. It will stink but it is for a good cause. Once the three days are done, simply dispose of the
liquid mixture by flushing it down the sink. This stinky liquid mixture is suppose to attracted the negative energies to the cups.
• Next get the spray bottle and fill it half way up with the 70% rubbing alcohol or fill it up to be enough liquid to spray your whole living area.
Next add about 5-7 drops of the tea tree leaf oil or add enough drops until it has that nice semi minty smell to it as you spray. Once you have the
mixture go around your home spraying a mist as you go along. You may do this as much as you like. Once you are done with the spraying let it stand
for a day.