It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

succubus/incubus - please help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think that you opened some doors when you played with the Ouija Board, and allowed some demonic spirits in. I did the same thing. I had played with the Ouija Board, and my friend and I got scared the very first night that we played it. Very strange things began to happen. I talked to our song leader at church, and he said "Have you been playing with a Ouija Board?" He said that I had probably called in some demonic spirits, etc. I think you should probably have a Deliverance Session. I have had two Deliverances. You might want to check with an Assembly Of God Church or a Full Gospel Church. The people who gave me a Deliverance were from Assembly Of God. They are really good at Spiritual Warfare, and at Discerning Of Spirits. The best, in my opinion. Just tell them the problems you are having, and they will know what to do.

All my life, I have had recurring dreams of an old lady walking into my bedroom, and I don't know who she is, or why she is there. I didn't think much about it. I saw an episode of X-Files, and there was a man who was seeing an old lady, everywhere he went. That's when I learned that it was Incubus/Succubus type of thing. My dreams were not sexual, but it helped me to understand the dreams about the old lady. I hope it works out for you. Be happy that there are others that you can talk to. When this started happening to me, very few people knew about Spiritual Warfare, and what to do about it. It wasn't an "open" topic, like it is today. I can totally relate, and I am praying for you!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlawson56

The reason I’m posting this is simple. I’m not here to convince other people of the validity of my account. I don’t need confirmation that it’s real. I just need to know how to stop it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please do a search and visit Astral Dynamics. The answers as to how this occurred and what to do about it may be found there. I suspect from all the research I've done that there are opportunistic predators for everything, and I have a friend who was experiment with sex magick (using sigils--I am not familiar as to how this works as I have no interest) who claimed to have been attacked. Since I know this person is intelligent and logical, I give credence to what they have told me. Perhaps there are some inter/extra dimensional beings (the research on the Skinwalker Ranch, and years of legends from the Utes indicates that this is true). It can't hurt to follow the advice offered on this site. From my research, churches and religious-based rituals do little to affect these beings. They may offer you temporary comfort, but will not allow you the tools to fight back and stop it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Perhaps you should look toward a medical diagnosis rather than jumping to the conclusion that it's some sort of paranormal entity.

It sounds very much like sleep paralysis as has already been mentioned, whereby your brain secretes a hormone to paralyse your body and stop you jumping out the window during sleep.

Sometimes when you wake up the hormone takes a while to clear and so you have the classic sleep paralysis whereby you are concious but cannot move so your brain immediately jump to the conclusion that you're being assaulted by some invisibal entity.

Maybe you have some rare medical condition which is causing this hormone to become active during the day, or perhaps it's some form of epilepsy.

I would advice you speak to a doctor rather than coming to ATS for answers, or visiting a priest who will tell you it's a demon to recruit you onboard the religion bandwagon.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have spent over 33 years actively involved on a mystical/magical path. I suggest that you carry out the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram on a daily basis for a week to banish any negativity. Then seal your auric field with The Rose Cross ritual of protection. This will rid you of any negative influences and the rose cross ritual will seal your aura and protect you.
If you require further advice send me a private message to [email protected]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

I am no expert on this subject but it sounds to me like if you are experiencing a case of obsession. Unlike demon posession, demon obsession is when demons/evil spirits develop some kind of attachment to people experimenting with the occult. That includes incubus/succubus spirits. I think the only way to get rid of demon obsession is by conducting an exorcism. I recommend you contact your nearest catholic church and speak with a priest about your situation and ask him what steps you will need to take to request an exorcisim from a qualified priest. I believe other religions have the ability to conduct exorcisms but this being such a delicate issue, I recommend going straight to the experts.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
but i can say that oujia boards DO NOT contact the dead and this is the opinion of most people in the field of Parapsychology. oh and just another thing there has only been 1 time when a "ghost" has ever hurt some one and that was the bell witch of tennessee and then this is still bening investigated to what really happened.

ummm sorry dude, but just because that is the opinion of people who try and figure these sort of things out for a living, doesnt mean its true.
You cant possibly know if oujia boards contact the dead... period.
sorry, but you cant.
Things like this can be rationalized, but it still doesnt rule out the possibility of something paranormal happening.

and the bell witch is NOT the only ghost that has ever hurt someone.
I'm from england, and there are many, many stories and incidents of ghosts hurting people.
So to be honest, I have no idea where your getting your information on that front.
and this isnt a ghost we're talking about anyways, its a demon... and they have countless accounts of hurting people.
Exorcisms have been recorded before, believe in them or not, they have happened and people have been hurt.

My point is, this could very well be a demon...
or it could all be in your head...
who am I to say... I'm not going through what you are.
Personally, my advice would be to pray.
I'm not a christian, but I do believe in god, even if god is simply a higher conciousness.
We as humans are stronger than these demons, so fight it.
but if you feel you need a priest, go for it.
Only you really know whats going on with you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I stopped reading this post when they said the ghost raped them. This should be in the skunk category.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Drink some Holy water before going to sleep.

It will mix with your bodily fluids and the next time SuckyArse tries anything he will be in for a surprise...

Or go to a doctor, which you should do.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Look for a local group involved in Deliverance ministry, you don't need to be a believer for them to help. A good book is also called 'I give you authority' don't remember the author.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm 42 yrs old now. I started dabbling in the occult at 15. Over the next 2 yrs, I became darker and darker. I sensed I had a "companion". At one point I crushed a padlock with my bare hands (me being a 120lb skinny kid).I tell this to let you know I have first hand experience.

I have spent my life searching, to put the big picture together (God, Aliens, Ancient mysteries, UFOs, demons, etc etc).

Here's the deal, like it or not. Believe me or not. To rid yourself of this problem, you must PERSONALLY accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
www.prophecyupdate.com...

I am not a "Bible Thumper", I was not raised a Christian but I am now.
I own a business in the Utility sector, I am a 10 yr military veteran and also an electrical engineer. I am not a simple minded individual.

Christ is real. What is harrassing you is most likely a nephilem spirit. The ouji board is a physical representation of your "inviting" spiritual beings into your life. We all chose an alliance wether we realize it or not. By default, we are enemies of God, we must choose to move toward him first.

I would stay away from the Catholic Church and Priests cannot help you.
Ever notice its always the Catholic followers who get possessed??
From my trying to find which Christian denomination is the purest reflection of the bible, I have found for the most part the Baptist doctrine is the most unpolluted.

Christ is real and everything is under his subjection. If you accept him, the holy spirit is sent and dwells within every true believer as opposed to the spirit that dwells within you now....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ouija boards are superstition...its all subconscious whats moved where to what letter and so on...Your case sounds like it may be happening in your head unconsciously. I do believe in entities but real entities don't necessarily have powers like that (that i've ever heard of). They can move things, shake things, attempt to appear but to be able to control you completely- just doesn't seem logical. I would recommend using a voice recorder, asking questions, and playing back the tape while listening closely to see if you hear anything respond...Sounds crazy but it works. Also- set up a camera while you sleep to watch what really does happen. I also recommend telling yourself that whatever it is- it can't hurt you because that's the truth. Light a candle- see if the flame moves (without ac on or fans on). There are plenty of options but if any of these fail- I would say your tale is truth but you for yourself need to find out if its all in your head (like it sounds) or is really happening. I don't deny your story's real, nor a spirit is with you- I just deny the fact that it has the power to hold you and paralyze you. It doesn't. Thats what you need to put into your mind.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
if you do feel threatend you can imgaine yourself within a bright ball of light

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

Unless it's established what these "things" are, or even if they exist, any advice on how to deal with them is useless, as it might do more harm than good, as we're dealing with things no-one actually knows anything about. You're likely to get all kinds of advice, but remember that none of it is actually tested - it's all guesswork.

Skepticism exists for a reason, and that's to actually understand something. If we don't understand it, we can't progress any further.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
first you have to determine what or who your god is. is he the father of jesus, the almighty or is your god equivalent to your couch? im assuming you have some faith in christ wanting to align with a catholic church because of there stance on spirits. if you can talk during what these people call a sleeping disorder and ill just call "episodes" say "I rebuke you in the name of God" directed toward your tormentor and it should leave if not, not even the church can make it go away, everything the church can do you can do and this thing is attatched to you . the rebuking works i am of strong faith and i talked a 13 year schizophrenic out of his "schizophrenia" forever. i had him address the voice and he is christian so i told him say "I rebuke you in the name of god, and ask to be cleansed in the blood of christ." he did so and that was november of 2007 and i see him regularly and question him and he tells me no more voice and he has no reason to lie. the way i found out he was schizophrenic was he told me he had to go to the hospital because he had a voice telling him to hurt himself. but try it what do you have to loose but a pesky spirit. i have never had sleep paral but i have had lucid dreams so can relate to the sleep paral. Good luck and god bless. oh yeah and as other people have said don't let fear consume you, once you give them fear they have power over you, but sounds like you already gave them power over you its time you let your god take the upper hand in this situation who by the way you should fear a hell of a lot more than a spirit that torments you. but if your god is zeus or some other "mythological" (technically all gods are myths until you encounter one for yourself) god then kiss this golden opprotunity goodbye the only god that will assist you is the true god, now I know who he is but the question before you get started in all this is do you? build your faith in god before trying a rebuking or if your faith is intact go for it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Might I offer the following for you to consider:

1) You are not alone in your experiences. Seek out those who have had them. Trust your instincts about who is trustworthy and who isn't.

2) Doctors will try to diagnose you according to the protocols of their art. They may be correct or incorrect, but they will not seek or pursue possibilities that are contrary to their doctrine. They may provide temporary chemical comfort, but unless the root of your problem is physical they can't 'solve' it.

3) Psychics and those spiritualists will similarly seek the answer they are most comfortable with. They will employ their techniques of 'investigation' and 'reconciliation' but unless this addresses the cause of the experiences it may provide little or no comfort.

4) Occultists, and ritual magick practitioners will also do the same. Seeking their path as the solution will subject you to various machinations which may or may not address the cause, and even they will tell you, unless conducted by an honorable and competent adept could 'complicate' matters considerably.

5) Religious figures come in two flavors (even within the Catholic church), the dogmatic practitioners and the spritualist practitioners. Each will provide you with one tool that is quite effective at comforting you, faith. While a powerful tool, it is also like a drug that can and might create new stresses in your life depending on your mental and spiritual personality.

6) 2, 3, 4, & 5 are generalizations and not meant to dissuade you from seeking help where you feel most comfortable, but remember, those that are 'trained' or 'educated' rarely operate outside their area of expertise. Hence, if one area has your answer the others will refute it.

7) A strong personal friendship CAN be helpful here. I don;t know your personality but if you don;t feel to clingy about it, seek out a trusted friend or relative who above all else recognizes and respects your rationality and sensitivity while caring for your well-being above all else.

8) It may be true that 'things happen for a reason' meaning that you are undergoing these harrowing experiences because it serves a purpose that is 'outside' of you. It may be true that anxiety and chemical disorder has descended upon you physiologically either creating or exacerbating the problem your facing.

The most important thing to remember is that - while these things are happening to you - YOU are who YOU are. Try to resist the notion of surrender to the inevitable, you - even in your mind and alone (as we all are in the final analysis) have the right to be free from fear and assault. So don;t be afraid to get angry and lash back at this 'thing' even if it is only in your mind. No one knows better than you that 'this shouldn't be happening' and you 'are not cooperating' with the event that appears uninvited.

I heave heard it in such a manner as to believe that faith can move mountains, I think it can help you. I have heard it in such a manner as to believe that the human brain can fall victim to the most confusing mental anomalies and there ARE effective treatments in existence for it. Similarly I have heard it said that you and I and every human on this planet has a power within them that can destroy any attacker, perhaps therein lies the answer too.

Seek a Buddhist, a Priest, a Wiccan Priestess, a Navajo Yaatali (you'd be surprised!), a Doctor, a Psychologist (BEFORE a Psychiatrist), or a very good old friend... ask them to help you be safe.

If I can help you in any way - ask, the worst that could happen is I would say 'I can't', the possibilities for the best are infinite.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
hi

Never mind the catholic priest, religion will not help you, the only thing that will is YOU.

Here is what you need to do;
Sit comfortably, close your eyes and breath, as you do this imagine light entering your feet moving up your entire body all the way up to your head.

Breath the light energy, focus all of your energy on this.
Relax, let the energy move up and through your body and then out through the top of your head, as the light exists your head let it form a "bubble" of light around your body and let it re-enter your feet from the bottom.

Repeat this cycle and know that nothing can harm you unless you let it and if you let it harm you is because you know you can defeat it. You may simply not realize it. Nothing can enter your light force without your permission, you can give and remove this permission.

Speak to the light, ask for its protection, you are part of the light, you are the light, but know that you are also part of the darkness thus are the darkness as well. It is all about you. If you let it feed off your fear it will.

You must clear your mind of all thoughts, positive, negative, all emotions etc.
This is the hardest part, you must practice.

You need to know that nothing can harm you, you need to feel this. Practice the light breathing exercise regularly, everyday if you have too at first and then you can slack as you feel the negative energy releasing. Once you begin and are able to see this light you will be able to apply this technique wherever you are.

Read up on meditation, protect yourself using positive energy, the energy is all around you, feed off of it. You can do it on your own without the assistance of any priest, religion, or medication. Clear yourself and cleanse your body, if you are serious and want it to stop, it most definitely will.

Know that when you start though, you may be faced with this energy again. It will know what you are trying to do thus perhaps try to hold its grip even harder, never let go, if you become paralyzed again, simply breath in the light, this will free you almost instantly.

Know that whatever is out there is not more powerful than you, it is as powerful, thus if you don't want it to harm you, it cannot.

We are Gods creation, we are part of God so we are God ourselves. Know this, feel this, be this.

This is telling you that you must change something, you are now tuned to this, so you will always need to protect yourself and be aware of these forces around you.

I know, I have been through it myself as many others will and have.

Peace and love be with you

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Strong will and faith in oneself for strength could alone solve your problem, fightback, show no fear, tell the spirits to go away. And if you feel you need assistance you can always come to god for strength. (And no Christian aren't the only one who believe in God, the Egyptian, the Muslim...etc)

You know, it happened again last night...maybe because it was on my mind yesterday. Maybe it is purely my imagination, I don't know. But there was something inside of me that said, "the more you fear it, the power it has over you". I trust my instincts--you have to--so I stopped fearing it, and the 'experience' stopped. Ty skyblueff0.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
...when you are attacked, call upon the name- just say "Jesus!" Say His name over and over, until the spirit recoils- and it will. Sometimes the spirits mock you, but just firmly continue to say "Jesus!" and it will go away. If you laugh uncontrollably afterwards or during, don't be alarmed. The Holy Spirit within you is laughing with joy for victory. I realize this may sound strange to you and you might not want to experience it. Protestant Christians call it being slain by the Spirit. The prayer proves to be a way to bring you closer to Christ to allow His Spirit to work in you and fight for you. It also establishes to spirits around you that you are His. His name is much like a missile used in war, and it's one that never misses it's target!

I will have to try that if it happens again, but now that I know that fear is where it gets its 'energy', I'm sure that I can stop enabling the phenomenon. But it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Not one single person here suggested to you that this may be a case of schizophrenia... Call the nearest mental health facility and try to *remember- nothing can hurt you. Good luck.

Wikipedia describes schizophrenia as, a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction...

I'm not so sure that science has the answer to everything; they do, however, have a lot of hypothesis, but very little facts surrounding schizophrenia. By definition, every child who has an imaginary friend is schizophrenic. But we don't label them as such. Please refrain from attempting label the experience. Not everything is so cut and dry, but TY Anonymous ATS.

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Not necessarily. The Youtube film could very well be fake. Everything on the internet is to be taken with a grain of salt. But your not gonna tell me demons don't exist. Especially since I've had an experience with one myself. I'm not looking for approval from you and neither is he. I don't need YOU to tell me wether or not demons are real because I KNOW they are. No offense to you or anything though. He is merely asking advice to make it stop and you're trying to tell him he's not experiencing what he says he is, when that was not what he was after.

TY for having my back Mad_Hatter

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
OP:
First of all I believe you, I had very similar experiences during my witchy past.
When you start doing Ouija board or any type of spiritism, you open a pandora box that is hard to close. But don't worry, you can cast them away the same way you invited him. After you have done that, simply ignore their presence altogether (they will come again). It is also very important that until they are gone, you do not make any attempt at other psychic things such as astral projection and channeling. A body in a trance state is a door open to problems.

Good luck and say safe!

A few weeks ago, I did tell myself I wanted to continue my spiritual journey. Perhaps this is occurring because of my request. Perhaps, I need to learn to deal with these energies--a spiritual lesson, if you will. Ty TheOracle.

Originally posted by Astyanax
First of all, are you a man or a woman? Succubi go for men, incubi for women?...You don't know what it is any more than I do -- or rather, you do know, only too well, and the knowledge is so devastating to your sense of being an independent, integrated, decent, whole person that you cannot afford to acknowledge it: you must repress it, thrust it away, refuse to look at it. Consciously, then, you do not know what it is.

But unconsciously, you do know. Somewhere deep inside, you know how important this fearsome aspect of yourself is, and are desperately trying to make yourself aware of it. The 'rape' you speak of is really your unconscious trying to force you consciously to face the facts.

What should you do? Well, you need to find out what it is that is troubling you.

Here are a few things that might help. Write down an account of all your encounters with this entity. Work hard to focus on the most memorable (and especially the most frightening) details. Try to build up the most accurate picture you can. If you have any skill with a pencil, draw pictures. Then put aside what you have written and drawn for a season or so before going back to it and trying to understand what it is trying to tell you.

Do the same for your Ouija board experiences. Again, focus on the most vivid and disturbing parts. Again, put it away and come back to it a few months later.

Keep a record of your dreams. Keep a notebook beside your bed; if you wait till morning to write it all down you will have forgotten everything. The more you do this, the more - and more revealing - dreams you will have.

I am ambivalent about psychoanalysis, but a good Jungian analyst would probably be able to help you with the job of getting to the bottom of all this.

Finally, here is some fairly scary advice. Why not try to rearrange your encounters with this entity on friendlier terms? Don't wait for it to assault you; invoke it and ask it what it is and what it really wants from you. Or, next time it manifests, keep your nerve and ask it the same questions. You say it rapes you? How about cooperating instead of being raped? After all, you seem to be helpless in its power anyway, so you have nothing to lose.

Mind you, I'm not sure if I would have the courage for that myself...

Demons do exist, but they are not external, supernatural entities -- we just conceive of them that way because we don't dare accept that whatever it is they arise from is really a part of us. Demons, like angels and gods and aliens from outer space, are aspects of our own psyches, and only by learning to know them and to integrate them into our selves can we attain true wholeness.

Fare well, my friend.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Astyanax]

TY very much. This fits in line with my beliefs, and it seems like it could very well work. Now that I'm not so fearful of it, perhaps my subconscious will allow me to see what I've been needing to. TY Astyanax

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here are a couple pages that might help.

The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
www.kheper.net...

Another ATS page about incubus & Succubus
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Info on incubus & Succubus
www.sociopathic.net...

yahoo answers (tells how the catholic way to get rid of them)
answers.yahoo.com...

wikipedia page on incubus and succubus
en.wikipedia.org...(demon)
en.wikipedia.org...

just in case your dealing with a jinn

info on jinns
www.youtube.com...

more info on jinns and how to protect your self from them
www.youtube.com...

I hope this helps.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlawson56
Wikipedia describes schizophrenia as, a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction...

I wouldn't worry about schizophrenia -unless- you are (going to) harm yourself or others. Either intentionally (no one will know this on this board but you) or because you have the experience you describe while in a hazardous situation like you become frozen when driving a car. I hope whatever happens you take care of yourself and try and be aware of any signals that you might endanger yourself or others unintentionally.

I believe in spirits and if you are dealing with one you have to grow a strong mind and backbone. Doubting yourself with schizophrenia (or people thinking you are suffering from it) will only weaken and confuse your mind and cloud it more. Especially when you say it is about rape, if you are strong enough mentally you would (psychically) selfdefend against the threat. Maybe the first time caught you offguard and you were terrified but after a few times you get used to it and not so scared like before. Ask yourself why do you allow it and how can you beat 'it' or prevent it from happening. Before you say you don't allow it to happen but it just happens, this is not physical rape but mentally. You are the ruler of your innner world unless you don't believe it or doubt it and whatever is causing what you describe, happens there (not in the real physical world but your mind). I would also take up celibacy and refraining from swearing/cursing for awhile, try to do things that make you stronger as a person (physical exercise is always good!) try and re-evaluate your definition of saying "no" to something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join