It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

succubus/incubus - please help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have to say that this sounds like many people's accounts of alien abduction. Maybe you can find some help on a board specifically for that (not the ATS Aliens and UFO forum.) I get sleep paralysis sometimes, and it is not like the OPs experience. I have never had it while walking around, either.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I always figured incubus/succubus were just stuff made by the church or the people in the middle ages as an excuse for nocturnal emission, sexual dreams, or sexual intercourse (w/o spouses acknowledgment).

From what you describe though, my first guess would be you have sleep paralysis , and well maybe your imagination got you when you are feel your stuck in a helpless situation. I recalled my first two experiences with sleep paralysis was frightening, and as I laid frozen and helpless, wild ideas got into my head such as alien abduction (lol hey it may have just been, maybe I was feeling the after effect of their sedation). But, as I encounter it more, I realize it was my body own doing, and I realize sleep paralysis can lead to OOBE.

Anyways this isn't about me, so sorry for blabbering about myself. But the reason why I believe its your imagination was because I've never experience an attack by a spirit. And I have read many articles and stories, so I won't discount your experiences, and it must be truly frighting. Strong will and faith in oneself for strength could alone solve your problem, fightback, show no fear, tell the spirits to go away. And if you feel you need assistance you can always come to god for strength. (And no Christian aren't the only one who believe in God, the Egyptian, the Muslim...etc)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Not one single person here suggested to you that this may be a case of schizophrenia. I'm really disappointed people aren't more weary of the symptoms and try to prevent from derailing innocent people into believing they're being haunted by a "demon". I experienced much of what you are experiencing now. There is no need to worry, you are not responsible for this by playing on a ouija board- if you were, wouldn't everyone playing the ouija board be affected by the same (quote on quote) "demon"? You are just experiencing the symptoms of schizophrenia (which at times include EXTREME states of fear- straightup. You will not find your cure from a local witch doctor and a priest will laugh in your face and tell you that you have a pschological illness (trust me, been there, done that). Call the nearest mental health facility and try to *remember- nothing can hurt you. Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am a Catholic, so naturally my answer is going to be based on my beliefs.
There is a devotion to the Holy Name that has proven to be a great help to me and others during spiritual warfare. Like any other exercise, it helps to practice daily. If you are a baptised Christian, this advise might help you. Look up the Litany to the Holy Name of Jesus. It is a simple prayer of praise, say it often, and when you are afraid. Then, when you are attacked, call upon the name- just say "Jesus!" Say His name over and over, until the spirit recoils- and it will. Sometimes the spirits mock you, but just firmly continue to say "Jesus!" and it will go away. If you laugh uncontrollably afterwards or during, don't be alarmed. The Holy Spirit within you is laughing with joy for victory. I realize this may sound strange to you and you might not want to experience it. Protestant Christians call it being slain by the Spirit. The prayer proves to be a way to bring you closer to Christ to allow His Spirit to work in you and fight for you. It also establishes to spirits around you that you are His. His name is much like a missile used in war, and it's one that never misses it's target!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think this will sound redundant, but visit a catholic priest.
Also, try to assert a strong positive mental posture as if saying "I don't care who or what you are, you won't intimidate me!" It's what I do when bad weird stuff starts happening to me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
I think this will sound redundant, but visit a catholic priest.
Also, try to assert a strong positive mental posture as if saying "I don't care who or what you are, you won't intimidate me!" It's what I do when bad weird stuff starts happening to me.

Why bother with the priest? If you are so inclined to rid yourself of any experiences, educate yourself as to the why and the how, and then get rid of it yourself.

I think that would be a far more spiritually and personally fulfilling experience.

Personally, other than a few bad eggs, I tend to enjoy the challenge some of them like to give, but on the other hand, I have had some really bad experiences too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Scary, sounds like a "nightmare" litrelly, the word nightmare came from stories of people paralysed and strange beings of sort around them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

Forget a priest they are just religious man ... why do people have so much faith in catholics? They pray to Mary?Mary was a blessed woman but she is no longer here and I'm sorry I don't believe it said anywhere in the bible to pray to Mary or any other saint for that matter.They have stuff all confused if you ask me.. look man you need to go to one of those true praying Christians some of them seem silly but some of those praying black grandmas can pray you right outta hell man for real.. some of you know what I'm saying..and just ask for prayer.AS much as I don't believe in organized religion I acknowledge that sometimes you need a few people to pray.
And I acknowledge Jesus Christ as our creator manifested as a human to save us from these exact beings.Notice how it's just like ALIEN abduction I been on these forums telling you guys over and over ALIENS are FALLEN ANGELS!But no one wants to listen because of the fact it makes the Christian faith valid and cramps everyones style or something.I mean to think there could be ONE GOD (sarcasm included)!Because organized religion seems fruity sometimes eheh I'll be the first to admit it's hard to swallow on the surface but if you seek you shall find as it says.And never the less its true Aliens and Fallen Angels atleast one group of them are one and the same, they are one and the same people!Although your case sounds like a demon it's really hard to say without being there. Wake up to the real battle that has been waging for years.A true DNA war and a war over the souls of men.Acknowledge Jesus Christ for who he is and never mess with witchcraft again and you'll be fine.I know these things from personal experience.I have seen them , spoke telapathically with hem and the whole bit.They knew who I was and they knew .. that I knew.. exactly what they were. And we had mutaul distain for one another it was a given.

p,s. we have the dead sea scrolls that all agree are very old that contained the "Book of Enoch" which also confirms these same type of accounts the book of Enoch refers to these beings as the watchers.The bible in the book of Daniel also refers to these Angelic beings as "watchers".
Also the Bible mentions in Genesis Ch. 6 that fact the Angelic beings were raping human woman and having children by them.So you see this isn't a new thing by any means folks.More than one source confirming it..and the source i first mentioned (dead sea scrolls)is rock solid OLD and shows how well preserved these biblical translations really are.So all that talk about the bible being changed so much down through the years is proving to be hogwash in light of finding the "dead sea scrolls".There was no difference in the first five books at least it was exactly like we have it today ... awesome huh?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
...but please! dont listen to people who say "its demons" and the like... as this will just highten your fears...

Demons, poltergeists, ghosts....whatever you want to call them, they are very real. And sometimes playing with something you don't understand can get you in a world of trouble.

www.youtube.com...

I'd say the most important thing you can do yourself is not let it feed off of your fear. Have you tried commanding it to leave in the name of the father, son and holy spirit and telling it that it's not welcome?

[edit on 5/30/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
and you think that you tube film is real?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not necessarily. The Youtube film could very well be fake. Everything on the internet is to be taken with a grain of salt. But your not gonna tell me demons don't exist. Especially since I've had an experience with one myself. I'm not looking for approval from you and neither is he. I don't need YOU to tell me wether or not demons are real because I KNOW they are. No offense to you or anything though. He is merely asking advice to make it stop and you're trying to tell him he's not experiencing what he says he is, when that was not what he was after.
It reminds me of a recent thread where the OP specifically asked satanists a question and the amount of christians that "chimed in" their 2 cents was absolutely rediculous.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I had an experience once which i posted about on here and many people believed that what I had seen was (a?) succubus. I woke up one night and there was this creature on my bed which looked like alien (off the alien movies) but it was longer and didn't appear to have any legs. As I woke I immediately shuffled up towards the wall as far away from it as possible shouting 'f*ck' repeatedly as it slithered off the end of my bed.

As I said, man people believed thsi to be what you are describing but luckily I woke up in time. Obviously this wasn't sleep paralysis because I could move, and I am generally quite skeptical about this kind of thing and I too am not religious.

I know this doesn't give you any answers but hopefully hearing a similar experience can only be a good thing

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I myself have joined the catholic faith which envolves a couple "3 for me" years of RCIA programs and do cover this subject ,as far as i can remember a simple (In the name of Jesus Begone) hope it works..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Holy hell, thats been happening to me for years, never knew it was actually diagnosable... sleep paralasis eh, I thought I was just going insane, its like being stuck in bed, hearing your heart beating to the max in your head, not being able to talk or move around, just stuck there till it rides out, kinda weird.... like a dream from hell

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OP:
First of all I believe you, I had very similar experiences during my witchy past.
When you start doing Ouija board or any type of spiritism, you open a pandora box that is hard to close. But don't worry, you can cast them away the same way you invited him. After you have done that, simply ignore their presence altogether (they will come again). It is also very important that until they are gone, you do not make any attempt at other psychic things such as astral projection and channeling. A body in a trance state is a door open to problems.

Good luck and say safe!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I mean absolutley no disrespect, but before seeing spiritual guidance I think it wise to consult a doctor.

Many mental illnesses show as visual and audio hallucinations.

Schizophrenia

People may sometimes have hallucinations of touch. One unfortunate woman with schizophrenia felt hands going around her neck to strangle her as she walked down the street. Sometimes she would have some insight into this and be able to tell herself that the experience was unreal. At other times the power of the hallucination completely convinced her of its reality. This was very terrifying indeed, as you might imagine; she felt she was about to die and there was nothing she or anyone else could do about it.
Link

Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First of all, are you a man or a woman? Succubi go for men, incubi for women.

At least, that's what the demonologists tell us.

I don't believe in supernatural entities. I do believe that the unonscious contents of our minds can manifest themselves in ways that appear supernatural to the subject.

You are very deeply, perhaps fundamentally, troubled by something. Obviously, I don't know what it is -- perhaps it has to do with the Gulf War, which you mentioned earlier -- but whatever it is, I do know this: it is a part of you. It is an aspect of yourself: a drive, a character trait, a deficiency, a habit. You don't know what it is any more than I do -- or rather, you do know, only too well, and the knowledge is so devastating to your sense of being an independent, integrated, decent, whole person that you cannot afford to acknowledge it: you must repress it, thrust it away, refuse to look at it. Consciously, then, you do not know what it is.

But unconsciously, you do know. Somewhere deep inside, you know how important this fearsome aspect of yourself is, and are desperately trying to make yourself aware of it. The 'rape' you speak of is really your unconscious trying to force you consciously to face the facts.

Getting a priest to perform an exorcism over you in an attempt to 'drive out' this frightening interloper may help for a while, if you can bring yourself to believe in its efficacy; but the relief will be temporary. Some day, sooner or later, you will have to face your 'demon' again, possibly in a more devastating form, such as a full-blown psychotic episode.

What should you do? Well, you need to find out what it is that is troubling you.

Here are a few things that might help. Write down an account of all your encounters with this entity. Work hard to focus on the most memorable (and especially the most frightening) details. Try to build up the most accurate picture you can. If you have any skill with a pencil, draw pictures. Then put aside what you have written and drawn for a season or so before going back to it and trying to understand what it is trying to tell you.

Do the same for your Ouija board experiences. Again, focus on the most vivid and disturbing parts. Again, put it away and come back to it a few months later.

Keep a record of your dreams. Keep a notebook beside your bed; if you wait till morning to write it all down you will have forgotten everything. The more you do this, the more - and more revealing - dreams you will have.

I am ambivalent about psychoanalysis, but a good Jungian analyst would probably be able to help you with the job of getting to the bottom of all this.

Finally, here is some fairly scary advice. Why not try to rearrange your encounters with this entity on friendlier terms? Don't wait for it to assault you; invoke it and ask it what it is and what it really wants from you. Or, next time it manifests, keep your nerve and ask it the same questions. You say it rapes you? How about cooperating instead of being raped? After all, you seem to be helpless in its power anyway, so you have nothing to lose.

Mind you, I'm not sure if I would have the courage for that myself...

Demons do exist, but they are not external, supernatural entities -- we just conceive of them that way because we don't dare accept that whatever it is they arise from is really a part of us. Demons, like angels and gods and aliens from outer space, are aspects of our own psyches, and only by learning to know them and to integrate them into our selves can we attain true wholeness.

Fare well, my friend.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Astyanax]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jlawson56

If you do a search for a site called astral dynamics, there is an abundance of information about why this occurred and how to fight back. You're in for a wild ride, but the more you know the better off you are.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm going to suggest "another direction" to proceed.

All of the above Posts are really good, and there is a LOT of good advice there.... BUT....I think you should start with something concrete and physical, Just for your own peace of mind.

Dont think I'm just spouting off here, beacause I have had experiences like this before as well, that almost killed me ...literally.... I have had the Living Soul sucked out of my body, through my mouth at a distance of about 5 feet by one of these "Creatures" or Alternate Dimention Beings, or Demons, whatever you want to call IT. Definately NOT of this EARTH, and NOT "damageable". there were actually 4 there at one time, but only 1 was the "Most Evil " and was the immediate threat.

I think the only way I actually survived was through past Martial Arts Training.. ( Dont laugh I'm not going to kick a Demons Ass ).

The Martial Arts taught me how to use my MIND, and to see things that are happening, or that will happen, a few ( 30 ) seconds before they actually do... I have learned to "Speed Things Up" in my mind to see my choices and paths , before they happen... then I can stop them before they do, or simply "cross the street".

Anyway... I'm not going there fully now... but when I had these experiences, Martial Arts would do nothing, neither would the 12 gauge shotgun next to my bed... and IT TOLD ME SO as I just 'thought' to Spring Into a "Flying Side Kick", with 'Muscle Memory', that got Squashed Immediately. I got scared and tried to reach for the shotgun, 2 feet away, and It basically 'Laughed' at me. Thats when I had to use my mind to speed things up, and see what was about to happen... the TERROR, and feeling of My soul and Life literally leaving me ( while all this is happening )allowed me to Rebuke it and Tell it that NNNNOOOOOOOO! I sounded like a COW... mooooing...

Anyway..

This is what I suggest.....

Go to an electronics store and buy yourself a $ 50.00 Color Night Vision Security Camera with AUDIO. It will have a 60 foot cord with it. Hook this up in your bedroom, connected to a VCR with a standard tape in the VCR. Set to EP ( Extended Play )

This will give you 6 hours of recording on a standard tape.

When you go to sleep, hit the record button. If anything comes into your room in that 6 hours, you will be 'Possibly' be able to see whats happening on the replay.

This will either scare the livins sh$T out of you, and make you quit work and find a Priest Immediately in a panic, or you may see yourself reacting to what you 'cant see' on film.

Either way, you will be able to take to "FOG of Sleep" out of the equation, and get an idea of whats happening and at what times.

I know you were walking down the street in the last situation, and I cant explain that. Brain wave activity, less than ALPHA ( 1 or 2 cycles per second ) is what I have concluded in my experiences. Think TRAIN... going 60 MPH, and you pass a Train Station.... all you see is a BLUR... now SLOW that Train down to 1 MPH, and you can have 1 foot on the Train, and 1 foot on the 'Station'.

I simply want to step back and try to get some Data before jumping straight into the netherworld.

I know first hand that "Alternate Beings" exist, and they are NOT Nice.

I felt I was being FED UPON, and My FEAR and Terror was Like 'Caviar' to "IT". It Had Bright Yellow EYES, that were not HUMAN, more Like CAT eyes, with the long slit pupils. Totally immune to physical damage from Texas State Champion Martial Arts, or even 12 Gauge Buckshot...

ANYWAY.. I'm freaking myself out again... there is a lot more to my experience, but I think that if you do what I suggest, you may get the answers you seek.

It will either make this experince a Priority in your life IMMEDIATELY, above all else, or you may find that you simple have sleep paralysis, as other have stated.

I personally BELIEVE you, that this is REAL, and not Sleep Paralysis.

Best Regards,

Blitzkreigen

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis was my first inclination as well but If you say this is starting to happen during waking hours then you need to do something. It's hard to pin it down as it could be any number of things. I can tell you one thing, playing with the occult is never a good idea.

As for what you can do, you don't need a Catholic Priest to do something you can do yourself.

Go to this link and do some reading. It will tell you how to kill two birds with one stone. Not only will you be rid of this enemy but you will also never have it happen again. I will U2U you in the mean time.

www.spiritualwarfaredeliverance.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join