succubus/incubus - please help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I’m writing this because I’ve got no where left to turn. I’m not religious, but I do believe in a god. Now, after certain events in my life, I’m forced to believe in spirits and other entities; like it or not, I have to face the truth. Let me state this very clearly: this is not a story, this is my personal account. I get chills just by thinking about what I need to convey. But I do need help, which is why I’m here. I’ve been afraid to talk to friends about this, because I think they would label me as crazy or schizophrenic.

I’m a rational person with a degree in Business and am pursuing a second degree in Math. I don’t believe in organized religion, because I feel it’s a political tool—that’s just my opinion. But now, I’m contemplating the Catholic religion because they acknowledge the existence of demons, and the ritual of exorcism. I don’t need an exorcist; I’m not possessed but, at the same time, I’m not always alone.

I’m sure many of you are familiar with succubus/incubus, if not please look it up. That is the basis of this account, but I should start from the beginning.

A few years back I became heavily involved with a Ouija board, and I’ve come to the conclusion that was the beginning of my troubles. I’m not against the use of a board, but I was ignorant to what exactly it is capable of. One summer my friends and I would use it at least three times a week. We spoke with: what we believed to be my friend’s grandfather; one entity that was psychic; a friend who had died a few years back; a friend’s father who had recently died; and even my own father. I don’t want to go through all of those experiences, I just need to lay the ground work for the troubles I’m having today.

I believe something followed me; something has been following me for quite some time. It’s been about five years now. But ever since then, I’ve been having experiences that coincide with the demos: succubus/incubus. I didn’t know those terms until today, after doing a vast amount of research on Google. Sometimes when I lie in bed trying to fall asleep, I become paralyzed and ‘something’ rapes me. I can’t move, I can’t see anything out of the ordinary, and I can’t do anything to stop it. For a while I thought I was hallucinating, but I don’t think I am. I’ve read many stories that are similar to mine—frighteningly so. If it only happened when I was lying in bed, I think I could deal with that. (continued on reply)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Last night, however, is a different account all together and it scared the # out of me. I was walking home from a friend’s house last night, when I strayed off course from my usual direction. It was an unplanned, and an unwilling detour on my part. I was led to an alcove on the opposite side of the street I was walking on. I’ve walked past this spot numerous times with nothing out of the ordinary happening. But this time I walked in it, I had never done that before, and once I did I became frozen; frozen in the same way that happens when I lie in bed trying to fall asleep. Right there, in that alcove, I was raped again—by nothing that I could see. All of the sudden I was pushed further into the alcove, and just then a car passed. I’m not sure if it pushed me back further so no one would see what was happening, or what? But, as this happened I was no longer paralyzed. I could have screamed but who would have believed me? Then, on my hand, there were three small bright dots. It was strange because it was in the middle of the night, and I was in a dark alcove. I tried to follow the light to its source, by moving my hand in the direction of what I thought was the source. The three small lights stayed on my hand as I moved it closer to the source (a small crack in the fence), but to my astonishment that wasn’t the source of the light. Once I realized there was no source, the light spread apart on my hand. Soon the three small lights formed into two larger eye-shaped lights upon my hand. I felt a burning sensation where the light was on my hand, but that could have been my imagination—I really don’t know. Once the ‘eyes’ were formed I could hear a deep voice—I can’t recall what it said, only that it scared the hell out of me. After that, and not being ‘paralyzed’, I got out of the alcove and got home as soon as I could. Right as I opened the door a picture fell off the wall; one that I had made for my mom on mother’s day. To my knowledge, this picture had never fallen off before. It could have been a coincidence but I really don’t think so. Last night I slept with my dog in my bed and I awoke with the worst headache I’ve had in years.

The reason I’m posting this is simple. I’m not here to convince other people of the validity of my account. I don’t need confirmation that it’s real. I just need to know how to stop it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
what you have is sleep paralsie.
the ouija dosent contact the dead, it taps into your subconscious(that is were the danger lie's in subconscious questioning) the ouija works from you the person,it works with the ideomotor effect.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
omg it must've somehow come through the ouija board.The only thing I could think of that could help is to tell a priest so he could try the "exorcism" on tha thing,
now thats really scary and something must be done fast
I'll do some research and see wha I can find
but maybe you should get holy water
and a cross

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Get in contact with a Catholic Priest soon. If you get the brush off, find another church/Priest.
You need someone with a strong faith/conviction to compel the spirit or demon away from you.
I'm sure there are other people outside the Catholic church that can aid you but I have no clue where you would look.

I'd get rid of that Ouija board too. Maybe ask the priest if he can get rid of it for you?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

i suffer from this and YES it is scary.but nothing to do with spirits ect......
ive done investigations at peoples homes and help'd people with this sort of thing.ask if you need any more info

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've heard of sleep paralysis before, and it could quite possibly be true. I believed that what was occurring to me at night in bed was merely sleep paralysis. However, i was not asleep last night when i was walking from my friend's house. in fact, i was wide awake, standing in paralysis. if you can, please apply your theory to that situation.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
please the people woth the above post's WHAT are you on about? priests!?!?! and the like.......

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
Get in contact with a Catholic Priest soon. If you get the brush off, find another church/Priest.
You need someone with a strong faith/conviction to compel the spirit or demon away from you.
I'm sure there are other people outside the Catholic church that can aid you but I have no clue where you would look.

I'd get rid of that Ouija board too. Maybe ask the priest if he can get rid of it for you?

I no longer have the board, it's been in storage for a year now. I haven't even been compelled to use one after my experiences five years back.

like i said, i'm not religious, but if a catholic priest can help, then i'll give it a try. I just don't want them to think i'm insane. know what i mean. i've always been able to take care of myself, and find it difficult to ask others for help. but at this point, i've got no where to turn.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
en.wikipedia.org...

i suffer from this and YES it is scary.but nothing to do with spirits ect......
ive done investigations at peoples homes and help'd people with this sort of thing.ask if you need any more info

I know about sleep paralysis, but can you please explain my encounter last night?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
as i cant have a one2one chat about it all i can only do my best.....
as far as from i can see this situation has been on your mind alot.so there for is taking a centrol role in your life.when you think about some thing alot ur perseption on things change what seems like nothing.... you can link to "something"(i know this as i have done this aswell). there are many things that can happen with your mind and subconsicious.if you are worried pm and i will help you to the very best i can. but please! dont listen to people who say "its demons" and the like... as this will just highten your fears.alot of what i investaged was more psychology if not all.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
as i cant have a one2one chat about it all i can only do my best.....
as far as from i can see this situation has been on your mind alot.so there for is taking a centrol role in your life.when you think about some thing alot ur perseption on things change what seems like nothing.... you can link to "something"(i know this as i have done this aswell). there are many things that can happen with your mind and subconsicious.if you are worried pm and i will help you to the very best i can. but please! dont listen to people who say "its demons" and the like... as this will just highten your fears.alot of what i investaged was more psychology if not all.

I think you misunderstood. Perhaps i didn't portray this in the beginning. This has not been in my immediate conscious. in fact, i hadn't had an episode in at least six - eight months. So, it wasn't even on my mind. The Iraq War is what has been on my mind, but that's a different post altogether. what i'm trying to say is: i wasn't focusing on, or thinking about, spirits, or sleep paralysis, or anything that is remotely related to what happened.

Please, try again.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
it mite of not been in the for-front of your mind but it could of been in the subconscious. i suggest you read up on the subject here are a few top people in the feild.....

Loyd Auerbach
troy taylor
colin wilson

but i can say that oujia boards DO NOT contact the dead and this is the opinion of most people in the field of Parapsychology. oh and just another thing there has only been 1 time when a "ghost" has ever hurt some one and that was the bell witch of tennessee and then this is still bening investigated to what really happened.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was not trying to further your fears by suggesting to seek a priest. Quite the opposite.

A priest is going to be a good ear to hear your story. They are dedicated to serving and comforting people in times of need.

A priest isn't going to call you crazy and have you locked up. He will be very open minded about your situation. He most likely will suggest you seek a medical opinion, while at the same time offering you some spiritual help/support. Can't hurt to get a blessing or two right?

A priest will be a better guide for your situation than any self-proclaimed expert you find in a forum too.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There are demons, spirits and gods of evil

there are demons, spirits, beings of the dark realms, and gods of darkness

Just don't confuse evil with darkness, because many people do, and they are not the same...

Then you get the beings of light and what not....

If you "play" with a Ouija board you open a door for ANY being to come though, dark, light or evil...

If you did not take the necessary precautions with protections spells and rituals then you most likely invited an evil entity though the board...

You can banish them with a "lesser banishing of the pentagram ritual"

But i am gathering you are not into those things, so feel free to U2U me if you want my personal opinion....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would suggest that a priest can only help one who shares the same beliefs. If you believe that this is a "demon" then take it to one who believes in them. There are many forms of consciousness out there, some good, some benign, some malicious. In terms of attracting these thought forms or energy vortices, like attracts like. Ask yourself: what is this energy about, if it had a voice what would it say? Then look within yourself and see what part of you matches that. Clean it up.

I had a very similar experience of being frozen in bed, and a serpent was crawling over me. It never happened again, and I can offer no relief from my experience, but I would urge you to look into your beliefs and ask for help from a higher level. I don't know if you believe in spirit guides or a higher self, but now would be the time to put in a 911 call. Also, there are some very excellent spiritual healers out there who can even work over the phone. Look around and you'll probably find the right one.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dear Person with a Demon Problem,
I am assuming that you are a female with a Incubus demonic stocker.Although, demons dont have a true gender, they mask themselves with strong sexual and /or lustful traits when they appear to there victims. Please go to this website for more information on the subject.

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Dont trust the notion that demons don't exist! Thats exactly what the supreme commander of the demonic hoards wants you to think, so that He can use his minor demons to continue making your life a living hell. Satan is smart but so is an informed woman like yourself.As a foot note, demons have bright yellow "whites of their eyes", with small black pupils.Some higher demons have bright red eyes with small or no pupils.Ive seen them upclose at night myself so I really do know what Im talking about. Take Care and Be Safe!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
look at the poltergesit effect in all cases the effect comes from the person and is centred around (normaly)1 person.... take the person out the "haunted" house and the poltergesit effect with stop.with the poltergesit effect, when things happen they are normaly related to a situation in that perons life or people around them. expample from a case(not mine but colin wilson): a young girl is sat in a room and the tap turns on,on its own. it turned out that the young girl was in a swimming team at school and was under a lot or preusser to perform well.hence the water link.(this is the very short version of the story).

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mescalero
I would suggest that a priest can only help one who shares the same beliefs. If you believe that this is a "demon" then take it to one who believes in them. There are many forms of consciousness out there, some good, some benign, some malicious. In terms of attracting these thought forms or energy vortices, like attracts like. Ask yourself: what is this energy about, if it had a voice what would it say? Then look within yourself and see what part of you matches that. Clean it up.

funny you should say that. I have been following the law of attraction in the past year, so I understand what you're talking about. Perhaps i do have some beliefs that attract these energies to me. I'll have to do some self reflection in that area.

it mite of not been in the for-front of your mind but it could of been in the subconscious. i suggest you read up on the subject here are a few top people in the feild.....

your both on the same page here, thank you. I have also sent an email to Loyd Auerbach, perhaps he can shed some more light on the subject. Thank you to both of you; all of you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
thats ok i hope you are ok and everything goes well

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join