It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indrid cold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

A very good book that still gives me chills. As far as his looks, if I'm not mistaken he had oval like eyes with olive skin tone. Although this may have been a different group of aliens within the book.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RagenCajun
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

A very good book that still gives me chills. As far as his looks, if I'm not mistaken he had oval like eyes with olive skin tone. Although this may have been a different group of aliens within the book.

I think you're right, if I remember correctly.

In response to the other poster drawing a link between Mothy and Indrid Cold, there wasn't any link. It was just another case of weirdness in an already weird situation. Mothman did't fortell the future, or was an omen of death etc etc, he was simply a strange flying 'thing' that was seen flapping around the Ohio River Valley and various locations during a UFO flap. I dn't think even Keel mentioned any connection between Mothy and IC in the book either, did he?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramos

why do you say that

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HumptyDumpty

indrid cold had nothing to do with mothman, but instead he was directed towards Woodrow Derenberger and the parkersburg area. I should now i live in West Virginia and research every detail i can find.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The part in the movie, when Indrid makes a phonecall to John, he tells lots funky stuff, wich he couldnt possibly know.. Was that for real, did it happen? Does the book mention that kind of stuff?
If so ; Sweet

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

No. That aspect is not in the book, directly. Although our friend Indrid did know things he could not have known while visiting a man named Woody. The things he knew even supraceded modern surveillance technology.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bobthebuilder

An idea that others have touched upon in regard to the events in Pt. Pleasant the year of 1966 is the fact that there were various phenomena occurring at the same time. I think that Cold was just another disturbing, unexplained phenomena that happened at the same time that the Mothman was present. There were also reports of poltergeist and electrical interference; these two phenomena are consistent with electro-magnetic anomalies. Who knows if any of this is true? I do know that there has never been any other mediocre movie that I reflect on more than the Mothman Prophecies. It grows disturbing with age.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

So what did he know?

Ive heard the interview, just after his first meeting with mr Cold.. He told him he would come back, or they would see eachother again.. And ive read he did.. Woody was taken to mr Colds planet.. And back.. For what reason? What exactly did mr Cold want? Is Woody alive today?

Anyone except Woody have seen this Indrid Cold?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
On Wikipedia a very interesting connection between Indrid Cold and the 'grinning man cases' is made. It's worth reading despite the fact it is brief.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Who is Indrid Cold. I dont personally believe that he exists. But i also dont believe in having way to many coinsidences. I dont know what to believe. Im one of those people that wont believe it until they see it. so whatever. I dont know what to think right now.

Shelby Hartley Greenwood, Louisiana

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For those of you hungry for more of The Mothman, there is a documentary coming out later this year called 'Eyes of the Mothman'. If you head to www.redlinestudios.net and click on 'Projects' you'll see a bunch of clips, this being one of them. I checked it out, it looks pretty good.

This was info sent to me from Jeff Wamsley at the Mothman Museum.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Genus_Unknown]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
what a bunch of balony, mothman...hahahaha sounds like too much horror movie imaginations going around here.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, some of us believe it exists, or, at least, existed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join