It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indrid cold

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
who is indrid cold and can someone please explain that damn mothman movie?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobthebuilder

I belive, though Ive never read the book, that Indrid Cold was the "presence" that would show up to some people in a small town on the Ohio? river. Indrid Cold would tell/show them disasters that would happen, like the Bridge that colapses in the movie. I dont know who he is, or his back ground, but the movie was from what I was based on a true story. I have heard that the movie is just that though, and not really the true representation of what happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
point pleasant, WV - right on the ohio river.

The bridge portrayed in the movie is cool too, I've crossed it a couple of times. Kinda spooky doing so after the movie though.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Do an ATS search of the subject. This has covered in depth already.

Why are there so many useless, repetitive posts here?

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I dont think most new people like myself know about about the search bar. I do, but there just seam to be a lazyness about seaching.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
there is a weirdo on this website with the username indridcold hes obsessed with mothman i bet he would know wat it is

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You see in the true story of point pleasent indrid cold never came to anyone but John Keel. John Keel was the real man who went there to find out about the ufos and became intertwined with it. He recieved many many phone calls by a man or beast who called himself indrid cold. Now this really did happen. And I believe I far surpass indridcold in his knolege on mothman and the point pleasent flap

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That's in fact the film version.
Having read the book, the Indrid Cole incident happened to one of his patients?. The author was never able to meet Cole himself, and as far as we know, can possibly be dismissed as hallucination. He only came a few times apparently (if memory serves) and he gave details of a star system (and named it) where his speices lived.
Hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
is that how it's spelled? I thought it was Indrid Could or Cooled or something. That's what I heard anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah, its spelled "Cold" The chapter in Keels book entitled "The Creep Who Came in from the Cold" explains what little there is to explain. Cold was a visitor to a man named Woody Derenberger who told his tale to Keel and WVA local UFO investigator, Gray Barker. Supposedly, Cold was an alien who contatced Derenberger and even evetually took him with him in the space ship to the plante Apol, if I remember correctly. Keel doesn't say either way if he belives this and sort of leads ya to think he doesn't but he does think something or someone is screwing with the human race.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My personal belief is that "Indred Cold," the "visitor from another planet" is nothing more than another form of the mothman. The ties that he shares with the creature called mothman are exceptional, and strangely, he knows the future. How can this be explained if there were not strong ties into the mothman persona? Indred Cold is another form that the mothman can choose to take. Strangely, he was never represented in the movie, although there are numerous claims that he was, in fact a huge bipedal. There is, in fact, an account of what and who the mothman/Indred Cold really is online, however my search engine is not powerful enough to run anything. The account is from a boy in the 1980's, now a man, and his dreams, nightmares, and meetings with Indred Cold. I believe that it was written in a diary format, but am unable to find it at this time. I can provide any questions as to my beliefs or information i may have seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
can any one find out what Indred Cold ooks like ,a verry real description and features would be greatly appreasheated,sorry for the bad spelling,and if by chance Indred Cold is reading this,i doubt it,but theres hope,im hunting for you ,
i was in point pleasant west virgina on june friday the 13,and now i am home in Huntington wv,you can find me here ,if you wish to make contact,ive been hunting for you, make your self known to me,i will be watching

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
sept 14 2008 there will be a great death.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is a detaile theory on Indrid Cold here:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is a detaile theory on Indrid Cold here:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I loved the movie and the book. Both very original. I have the damndest time remembering the book, but I do remember it comparing the mothman ohenomena to the thunderbird phenomena.

That whole story creeps me out. Shifts in time, strange phonecalls. Strange visitors in the night. Frightening creatures. It's like somebody woke up in a real life nightmare.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthebuilder

You could always Google him.

Might be a quicker way to find out a lot of stuff about the Mothman story, which is really fascinating, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join