It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do pets reincarnate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Waffles~
I try to visualize what experience an animal could learn that would cause an "evolution" of sorts in the soul.How animals react with the environment is indeed varied.I came to the conclusion that the ability to survive through social and physical means, but this does not feel like the total answer

Looks to me like your on the right track and its only a matter of time before you understand it through self realization, the best way to learn things

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX

Originally posted by ~Waffles~
I try to visualize what experience an animal could learn that would cause an "evolution" of sorts in the soul.How animals react with the environment is indeed varied.I came to the conclusion that the ability to survive through social and physical means, but this does not feel like the total answer

Looks to me like your on the right track and its only a matter of time before you understand it through self realization, the best way to learn things

I totally agree with that statement ^~^.When one comes to the realization of a concept through means of internalizing base principles, it's so much better than just knowing something intellectually.Would you happen to have any more "Pearls of Wisdom"^~^?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Waffles~

Im just seeking the truth the same as you and theres far more i dont know than that i do but if i have any information that can help im happy to share it so long as your a good person. but be careful what you ask because many things are much more profound if realized yourself than simply being told

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
reply to post by ~Waffles~

Im just seeking the truth the same as you and theres far more i dont know than that i do but if i have any information that can help im happy to share it so long as your a good person. but be careful what you ask because many things are much more profound if realized yourself than simply being told

Oh for sure ^~^.Usually my own realizations are brought about by many varying ideas linking together which brings about that realization within myself.So I always try to gather as many ideas as I can, it is from these that many neat things can happen ^^.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

Hello Leapofafith,
You seem to be everywhere where spirituality and spirit are discussed!
There are no differences to souls, all are the same and all are eternal. In the spiritual world all is equal and duality is merely the shadow of the physical world.
Maybe you miss understand my post. What I mean is that all souls animal, vegetable, or human have a cycle of evolution which depend only to they choosing. All souls needs they true environments to grasp their real purposes of reincarnation.
When the soul that animate the body that he had choose, in the physical world the soul need to have total freedom to interact with unconnected and dual realm. This process can only be fulfilled if the soul is sole master of the actions and causes that he create. If other reincarnated souls tempered with this mechanism then the process of learning for the soul is corrupted.
In the case of human, religion and politic is corrupting this process and bound all reincarnated souls to a spiritual blindness, the feeling of not been connected and the feeling of been a lone has brought human being to reincarnate again and again in this realm with no prospect of higher true evolutionary path. When human being understand they path in this 3 dimensional realm then after departing they body they will must likely reincarnate to a higher dimension and will crave for other experiences---this is the universal process of life in or out of the spiritual world.
In the case of pets, human are slowing and some time corrupting the same process that they crave for themselves. All the love that is regenerated at pets is actually a slow down to evolutionary path.
You said that “if I were you I wouldn't feel guilty for loving your dog, I believe in free will”.
There is no free will if the pet is constantly attracted by the love that we generate at them. Pets can only see one side of the duality therefore they will assume that they reincarnation pathways are been fulfill, hence the same process of reincarnated again and again in to a lower physical body which restrain ultimate consciousness of soul awareness.
kacou

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I don't know about reincarnating, but I am sure they come back as something! I had a toy poodle, her name was Francie, she lived to be 21 years old, drank Coca Cola, and ate Krystal hamburgers all her life. She was my little buddy. For 21 years me and this dog were together, she ate with me, slept with me, and would bite your booty if you messed with me. She could 'sing' too. So when she died, we buried her in the backyard, and placed a small poodle statue on her grave. Several times after her death, me and my husband noted that she would still jump onto the bed, still cuddle with us as we slept, we could feel it! I don't know how many times I have woke up with my hand on her sleeping body only to have it dissipate as I came to life. I was happy to know that a part of her was still there. We moved recently, and I took the little statue with me, I hated to leave her but what are you gonna do? So we are in the new house, and when my hubby pulled the statue out of a box to place it somewhere, my other dogs went nuts barking at him! He took the statue to the bathroom window and placed it there, overlooking the backyard, and the dogs just kept barking and barking, then they all just stopped, came into the living room and calmed. In just a couple of minutes my littlest one, Shibby, started to bark again, looking toward the bathroom, then she bolted around the couch and just stopped, looking straight into the bedroom, then went and jumped up onto the bed, I think Francie arrived with the statue and went into our new bedroom where Shibby joined her, I feel that feeling again that she is right there beside me when I am sleeping now.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Every single owner of pets and dogs- with out knowing it- is enslaving the soul that animate the body of those animals. These animals will reincarnate again and again in the same realm because they have been suppressed from they true environment, which is the wiled life at large.

first let me correct this statement ' which is the wiled life at large', I do think you meant to say the 'wild life at large', and if so you are so deeply incorrect. Todays domesticated dogs are so far from being 'wild life' that without humans they would perish. This was documented recently on a special shown on the history channel. There are more than one set of beliefs when it comes to what happens to the spirit after death, and reincarnation is just one example. Also reincarnation is only perpetual if the soul that enters the next body does not complete his journey to wisdom, how do you know that being a dog doesn't complete it? Maybe that is what they are supposed to learn, the humbleness of being canine on this earth, you know, like Leona Helmsley might already be back as a pooch and is forced to live like that until the death of that body.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a similar thing happened to me with a pet.

one beloved dog passed, and when i went to pick another some months later i handled every dog from the litter and seen which ones were alert, just like i always do.
but one dog done everything he could to break out, and when out he'd come straight back and climb onto my lap with no guidance from me.
time and time again i put him back.. with litter mates, on his bed, near his food, and every time he tried to climb out to get back to my lap.

ive always said that i didnt choose him, but "chocobo" chose me as his master

he also just knew how to do some things like play fetch with a ball or frisbee, and almost never peed on the carpet as a pup.

i could have sworn back then when i had him only a year or two that it was my old dog reincarnated however that would also be denying him his own personality too.

in the 8 yrs ive had him ive found he has far surpassed my other dog in intelligence and his constant need to learn without me teaching him.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

You never thought that some thing is very wrong the way we live today?
If not, then don’t read further.
If yes then let me invite to the notion where by we have lost all connection of the spiritual and physical world as a whole.
This lost as been and still is stimulated by the keeper of the spiritual truth (their agendas; I don’t know).
This lost of connectivity is the direct result of spiritual suppressions which is pushed to all human being so to enslave their soul to bind in this planet. In large we have been suppressed from our true identity and goal, because we have been manipulated.
You have written: “Todays domesticated dogs are so far from being 'wild life' that without humans they would perish”
So I have 3 questions to you:
1 why dogs and cats have been domesticated?
2 why does human need it to domesticate them?
3 did we ever asked wild dogs and cats they opinions about been domesticated?

My sincere opinion is that no one should interfere on other souls life experiences.
PS. Sorry for my English.

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In the month of June, our dear 18 year old cat had to be put to sleep because he got so sick after we tried to treat his urinary tract infection. Because of his age, the vet said it might have developed into cancer. He got so sick so quickly, his time ran shorter than we thought we had left with him. He was a great cat, friendly, patient and cuddly too. I still feel his presence in my apartment, but I do not know if it is his presence I feel or simply that it is hard to let go and I wish he was with me.

My deepest wish is that he will be reborn as a kitten again and somehow cross paths with me again.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

“Todays domesticated dogs are so far from being 'wild life' that without humans they would perish”
reply to post by kacou

Hi kacou,

Domestication of our animals happen so far back in the history of man we need to look archeologically to find the traces. Domestication happened all over the world by many cultures and was the hallmark of the successful cultures. Draft animals were particularly important for food production but dogs and cats were important also for hunting and pest control. Remember the "Black Death"? People that had cats (or perhaps a Jack Russel dog) tended to survive.

I just saw a young lady who is somehow mentally limited but has a cat as her dear, loving companion. It is difficult to put into words how much that cat means to this individual. Most people with pets can identify.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am very curious about this topic. Do pets reincarnate?

I had 2 cats that are now deceased both were 20yrs old. one was a brownish tabby we named Boggie
and the other was a black cat with a little white on his chest (breast bone) and stomach.

2 years ago I found out in our back yard a feral cat had 4 kittens. One was Grey with a white streak down
it's nose, one was a orange tabby. The other two were almost Identical to my two deceased cats.
the other two kittens were adopted by a neighbor while we kept the other two. It's been 2 years now and
I have noticed in them the same behaviors as in my own cats.

This has me wondering do pets reincarnate to their former selves? the brown tabby meows so loudly at
the front door whenever she's there, while the black cat is mellow and just lays around. We had them
fixed, but they are outside cats (they dislike the inside like my own had) their body structures are the same
as well, the brown tabby is small framed with a small head like mine had. The black cat is larger boned
with a bigger head as mine had. The similarities are just too many. I didn't name them the same names
thou, I call the brown tabby lady and the black cat Boo.

I just wanted to know if that is possible pets being reincarnated to their former bodies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join