It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Project Responsible For China Earth Quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I thought this video was very interesting, bejamin fulford says that the U.S Government is responsible for the quake in china, watch the video its very plausible..

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I cant see it because im onslow speed, but do you suppose the Chinese think this is what happened? Could they also be on to this?
How do you think they will respond to something that i dont think can be proven? Or can they prove it?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You need to watch the video, fulford explains.
Id say the chinese government know about it, But are hardly gonna come out and say it.. For some reason the video has just been pulled from youtube..

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
when i heard about the earthquake, i thought the same thing!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There's already a thread on this...infact several. All you have to do is run a search first on the topic before starting another one.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Found the above video on liveleak.

Odd.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I sure hope no one pays any attention to this guy because he sure does not have any idea what he is talking about!

The amount of power that reaches the ionosphere is so minute that it takes very sensitive equipment just to detect its effect. I spent years working with this type of energy and I can tell you that it cannot happen the way he tells it.

He should have consulted an engineer before he started making such ridiculous claims.

top topics

join