It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Authentic Alien To Be Shown Friday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
First time post, hope I don't break any rules. Has anyone heard about this?

Link to the Rocky Mountain News

A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday in Denver.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Does anyone scroll down through the existing threads before they make new ones that have already been posted 10 times?!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i think this thread should be removed because we already have one thread for this topic where is the moderator????

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Please add to existing discussion : Here

Thanks

Thread Closed

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

For future reference:
Search ATS

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
whats up funky i just posted a new thread on this as well. i just got done listening to the friend of the guy who has the video.. it was a quick interview... the guy who filmed the footage states he lives in an area where alien sightings happen all the time.. so what he did, he placed an infrared camera in his livingroom across the room pointed at a window. he then sees a few flashes of light and a moments later the gray pops his head up from under the window seal and checks out the room and then ducks back down. he then pops back up to take a second looks, well the guy finally runs to the window and the gray starts running from the window. after that...the guy basically talks about the rest of the basic ufo info..quantum physics etc. time travel. etc.

new topics

top topics

join