It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

those f$%^&* banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I live in Brasil and i have about fraking had it with the money grabbing bastard banks here.. in fact it's the whole system, all business is basically billing with the banks now, ie you have to go to the bank and pay the bill, if your bill is a bit late they start putting percentage on top for each day late and teh bank won't let you pay unless you pay the late fine (bad luck if the bill is lost in the mail - you will be crap outta luck).

Whats more you there is also the bank tax charged for there service... now i wonder who has to pay this? yep you guessed it, the consumer... this is about $2 to $5 per bill, M@#$#@%@rs. There is no choice in this, you can't go to the company and pay the bill in person, they don't want to see your face, they only want to see your money, arseholes.

Also if you are one of the unwashed massses, you need to stand in line and wait for on average 40min to 1 hour for the privilage of being able to pay them your money, the real pisser? rthere are like 50 teller areas with only 5 or so being used to handle like a huge line of people...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sounds like your banks are worse than they are here in the US.

Here, the main methods for banks to charge fees is through penalties on overdrafts and returned checks, usually $35 for each occurrence. They will also then add $5 per day after 5 days. Also they charge to cash checks if you do not actually have an account with them.

All this is because of the checking system.

There are many places which do not actually have a building to pay your bills at so that you have to rely on either mailing them a check or paying by phone or internet through credit card. Usually, all these methods have stipulation where they can and sometimes do charge some sort of fee.

It's getting so any way you spend your money, someone else wants a piece of it just by the mere fact that you need it. I am beginning to believe that banks and corporations are the biggest welfare recipients around because they only take from society without actually doing any work. In fact, I know they are. Who am I kidding?

new topics

join