It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More question regarding the 9/11 panel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
After reading this article on Foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com...

The paragraph taken from this article really ticked me off.

Relatives of Sept. 11 victims say they are especially interested in Rice's testimony. They cited her May 2002 comments that the administration had no prior indication that terrorists were considering suicide hijackings. Reports later showed that intelligence officials had considered the possibility.

In this article either Rice is stupid or lying. How can she say the administration didn't know that suicide hijackings were considered terrorism? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Of course it's considered terrorism. Terrorist comit suicide with bombs all over the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Man, I have sat and watched Condoleez Rice lie through her frocken teeth. No joke.
How these people can continue to get away with this obfuscation and hubris is beyond me.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
hey mr mulder
i thought you thought that our own gov stole the planes and dropped the towers, now you wnat to hear about the findings? i dont think there even gonna mention that wild theory of yours...

OF COURSE our intelligence anilysts knew that it was theoriticaly possible, but not probable that someone could use a jetliner as a weapon...ever hear of the KAMKAZI? I dont think they figured on the multi layered, secret cells of 3-4 people from different airports, using several jets coordinated on one target idea tho....
besides thats the WHOLE point to TERRORISM as a political tool....YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN OR WHAT IS COMMING!!!!

join