It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another lame story by FOX News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Why even post something like this?

FOX = Crap in a box

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

This is just making a mockery of the UFO believers.

Bavarian police say several people called late Wednesday evening to alert them to what they thought were UFOs and unusual lights drifting across the sky above the sleepy town of Plattling.

He had accompanied his proposal by sending up 50 paper lanterns that glowed in the night. Police say his girlfriend said "yes."

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm getting so sick of seeing crap like this on the news.

The other day, the news network in my area decided it was a newsworthy story to talk about a gas station that ran out of gas.

GIMME A FRIGGIN' BREAK!!!

Funny thread too.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually it's an Associated Press story.

Fox News, like all the other news agency, has unlimited bandwidth and storage space to fill. They're trying to get eye balls on their web site just like everybody else, and they know that anything to do with the word UFO is going to draw viewers.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah, I guess it's not 'usefully' newsworthy to anyone who doesn't live in that local area, but I think it's a pretty story -- human interest and such. A very sweet and beautifully symbolic gesture.

As annoying as I find their 'reporting' at times, I can't fault FOXNews on this one.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Actually it's an Associated Press story.

Fox News, like all the other news agency, has unlimited bandwidth and storage space to fill. They're trying to get eye balls on their web site just like everybody else, and they know that anything to do with the word UFO is going to draw viewers.

I know. But screw news like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and NBC for posting something like this. It's not news. So many more important things going on in the world and they post a botched UFO sighting?

top topics

join