It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops & Customs Agents Caught Drug Smuggling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Cops & Customs Agents Caught Drug Smuggling

www.prisonplanet.com

Following last September's crash of a Gulfstream jet used by the CIA for torture flights that contained 4 tonnes of coc aine, more customs officials and cops have been caught in drug smuggling and drug dealing rackets.

Customs supervisor Walter Golembiowski and officer John Ajello face narcotics, bribery and conspiracy charges after they were arrested for helping smuggle drugs and contraband through New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.

"The investigation has led to the indictment and prosecution of more than 20 people — “from distributors to overseas sources of supply” — and the seizure of more than 600 pounds of imported hashish and other drugs from the United States and France," according to a CNN report.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
edition.cnn.com

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another example of bad cops being arrested for smuggling drugs, and also dealing drugs.

Perhaps Bush&co could extend the "war on drugs" to cleaning up some of their own agencies - but with the CIA apprently involved in the drug smuggling, that'll probably never happen.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I personally don't think it is bad cops. I believe it is funding for some of our many black ops. It is down with the approval of those in charge. My .02 cents worth.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

new topics

join