It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate atlantis season 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
one more month and season 5 hits the screens
best thing is its aired in the UK first unlike other programs where we have to wait months after the US.

so whats everyones expectations on this
that is if ur a SG fan

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Well I cant wait for this... Ive been following this thing since season 1 and I love it heaps.... so hopefuly they willl make this season really good lol.

Stargate ftw.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, Atlantis is awesome.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is a message to StarGate Command. Stone Henge has been studied thoroughly by earths Technology. So has Avalon. But Then You aquired new Advance Sensor Technology. Scanned Avalon. And found what Merlin left behind for you to find. Now it is Time for you to take a look at Stone Henge with this new Advance Sensor technology you have obtained. There are more secrets about the Ancient and Asgard alliance that you are aware of. They were more closer together then the entire alliance . The two races had alot more in common then the Ferlings or the Nox. Stone Henge Will lead you on a new Discovery left behind for you to find Something far more valuable then you have previously obtained. Some of us Ancients are around. Reincarnated from the Higher Planes Memory wiped clean from the conscious, however not from the subconscious of ones spirit. It takes lots of meditation and concentration to scratch the surface of ones subconscious. Knowing others is wise. Knowing oneself means you have obtained a state of enlightment. Refer to me as Nova On here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I dont know about you guys... but Im going to have to watch the last of season 4 to get up to scratch again... Im pretty sure I can remember it though.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

sky1 one seem to be doing a run up to the air of season 5
and are airing season 4 right now

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

ok cool.... Ill make sure to watch it then.

new topics

top topics

join