It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden (a.k.a. CIA asset “Tim Osman”) Speaks from Grave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
www.public-action.com...

“the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11. Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.”
www.voltairenet.org...

CIA WATCHING for AL-QAIDA 'SUCCESSION CRISIS' - (WASHINGTON • AP) — The U.S. is making "a big and continual push" to capture or kill al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, but his demise won't end the organization's menace, CIA Director Michael Hayden said Tuesday in an Associated Press interview. (TUESDAY • MAY 27, 2008 global media AP "news" story)

AL QAEDA TAPE TO CALL for USE of WMDs
Authorities: New Tape to Urge Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction on Civilians (TUESDAY • May 27, 2008 ABC media "news" story)

BIN LADEN LASHES OUT AT ARAB LEADERS:Osama bin Laden released a new message on Sunday denouncing Arab leaders for sacrificing the Palestinians and saying the head of the Shiite militant group Hezbollah did not really have the strength to take on Israel.
(MONDAY • MAY 19, 2008 global media "news" story)

www.thisisby.us...

Quite a trick for a dead man with no proven connection to 9/11.

Osama Bin Laden was reported dead as LINKearly as December 2001 according to Pakistan’s Musharraf[LINK] and after that by others including Benazir Bhutto (just before she was assassinated by what many claim were CIA backed ISI forces)[LINK]. It appears Osama “Tim Osman”[LINK] was after all a well known brand of CIA-ISI patsy with some very grave health issues.

And then there is the trail of sham “Al Qaeda” itself. An operation of wide-ranging bogus cells complete with false “Al Qaeda” tapes constantly recycled through our usual Mockingbird and embed Pentagon propaganda liars 'R us media nest.

It gets worse, of course.

READ MORE HERE www.thisisby.us...

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And where does the story about Tim Osman being Bin Laden come from.....

It comes from a supposed former FBI agent, Ted Gunderson, who hawks his story on his website along with stories of satanism, sexual child abuse by the elite, civilian internment camps amongst other things. He will gladly sell you his story about pre 9/11 warnings for $10 to $25. Additionally, he supposedly met with Bin Laden in 1986....which would be 7 years after he left the FBI.

It also comes from Michael Riconosciuto, incarcerated since 1991 on drug charges. Since I can already hear "he was jailed to keep him from talking" coming on. Here some more of his claims...

1960's: Peripheral contact with JFK assassination suspects
1973: Accused of links to assassination of Chilean leader Salvador Allende
1980: Involved with delaying the release of the US hostages in Iran
1980's: has knowledge of bio-warfare research
1980's: Invents the a-neutronic bomb

Ah heck..you can read more about these two here...

www.911myths.com...

I think I would take Ultima's word before these two yoyos.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Do you even know what the CIA does?

They spy and they lie and they keep secrets.

Now, it's possible some stories are CIA disinfo, and it's possible that a few people with some credentials and nothing better to do are making money off telling stories... but personally, if you're creating a work and putting time and effort into it, you have a RIGHT to be able to sell it, especially in times such as these, where money is so tight and people are so nervous about the economy collapsing.

Calling these people yoyo's just because you've been brain-fed a consistant drip of the bull# channel on tv does not make you capable of calling out "foul", nor does attacking people who make a few mistakes. We're talking about figuring out the CIA and their links to one of the biggest secrets in the world here. Nobody's gunna get it 100 percent right. Matter of fact, if I were somebody who knew a lot and wanted to make some things public, I'd throw in some false info just so me and my family don't get a silenced bullet to the brain.

They still kill people, ya know. That hasn't changed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also.... Satanism, elite child sex abuse rings, and all of that stuff IS happening.... and very important people are involved.

One of my closest friends almost got killed by a bunch of old men in black robes who were sacrificing I forget whether it was a dog or a little kid in Bachelor's Grove, a forest preserve near Oak Lawn, IL.

Ever since then... they give whoever's there past 8 a citation and you have to go to court and they threaten you with criminal trespassing and arrest, and they are very overly authoritative about those woods. The Satanic Rituals were probably the reason. Almost all cops are Masons. That's certainly something to wonder.

So, before you pretend to know what you are talking about, shush.

I've found no reason to think Ted Gunnderson is lying.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Do I know what the CIA does? Yes, I am well aware of what the CIA does and is responsible for. They are not near the boogymen that they are generally portrayed as.

As for the yoyo comment....go read the article ole Michael has had several psych evals.....and has been judged mentally ill.....specifically, has issues separating fact from fiction.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

The fog starts to clear.....

One of my friends in elementary school was Eugene Martin....Im sure as "knowledgeable" as you are about child sex rings, you have probably heard his name mentioned along with Johnny Gosch.

But nice to see that the fear of Masons and that all cops are pervert beliefs still exist in the world....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Do you even know what the CIA does?

They spy and they lie and they keep secrets.

Now, it's possible some stories are CIA disinfo, and it's possible that a few people with some credentials and nothing better to do are making money off telling stories... but personally, if you're creating a work and putting time and effort into it, you have a RIGHT to be able to sell it, especially in times such as these, where money is so tight and people are so nervous about the economy collapsing.

Calling these people yoyo's just because you've been brain-fed a consistant drip of the bull# channel on tv does not make you capable of calling out "foul", nor does attacking people who make a few mistakes. We're talking about figuring out the CIA and their links to one of the biggest secrets in the world here. Nobody's gunna get it 100 percent right. Matter of fact, if I were somebody who knew a lot and wanted to make some things public, I'd throw in some false info just so me and my family don't get a silenced bullet to the brain.

They still kill people, ya know. That hasn't changed.

Resistance only makes us stronger. Its a natural thing. Good always prevails. ALWAYS.

Swampfox and others are official story sellers. Whether they know it or not, they are actually helping truth come out. We all know the official story is the biggest myth and conspiracy of all, we know that their debunking is foolish and incredible but we all know that the powers that be have all had this planned from its conception right down to this post.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Words do not even begin to describe the issues in this post...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Are you saying that you do not work for the US government? And as such have a vested interest in whether the official line is strung hook, line and sinker?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Are you saying that you do not work for the US government? And as such have a vested interest in whether the official line is strung hook, line and sinker?

"Only a SITH deals in absolutes" OB1-Kinobi

But still you're sure that ALL govt employees are covering up something.

Typical.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Am I saying I do not work for the US Government? Of course not, I have always said that I am a proud member of the US military.

Vested interest in whether the official line is accepted? And just what would that interest be? I cannot wait to hear that response.

What have the events of 9/11 meant to me? Because we finally decided to get serious about terrorism and take steps to ensure another 9/11 never happens, as a member of the ANG, I have been deployed four times. I have missed my kids birthday's, my wife's birthday, anniversaries, missed out on spending more time with my dad while he was dying of cancer......

I have nothing to gain by the official story being accepted. However, (and I know Im going to get warned for this one) snide morons like you that believe they know everything about everything piss me off. You listen to morons like Alex Jones, Judy Woods, Theirry Meyssan et al...and swallow everything they have to say, in spite of the evidence. You will accept the word of those idiots, but will not accept engineering studies from MIT (and others), oh yes, because they are also part of the "vast" conspiracy...

You want to accuse me of being a "disinformation agent" or suggest that I am somehow being paid for trying to point out that you are seriously misguided in your beliefs (appearantly stemming from a strong hatred of people like me) go ahead. Ive been called worse by far better people.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
But still you're sure that ALL govt employees are covering up something.

Duh. My boyfriend works at the State Department.

I believe no such thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Am I saying I do not work for the US Government? Of course not, I have always said that I am a proud member of the US military.

Yes, and when asked (several times I might add) what you do, all we hear is chirp, chirp, chirp.

Vested interest in whether the official line is accepted? And just what would that interest be? I cannot wait to hear that response.

Depends on what you do for the military. Again, I'll ask. Just what is it that you do?

What have the events of 9/11 meant to me? Because we finally decided to get serious about terrorism and take steps to ensure another 9/11 never happens, as a member of the ANG, I have been deployed four times. I have missed my kids birthday's, my wife's birthday, anniversaries, missed out on spending more time with my dad while he was dying of cancer......

And you're not pissed that you've missed all these things over a lie?

I have nothing to gain by the official story being accepted.

Depends on what you do for the military. Again...what specifically do you do?

However, (and I know Im going to get warned for this one) snide morons like you that believe they know everything about everything piss me off.

And yes, I hope you do. Read my sig about how I feel about people who think they know everything about everything.

You listen to morons like Alex Jones, Judy Woods, Theirry Meyssan et al...and swallow everything they have to say, in spite of the evidence. You will accept the word of those idiots, but will not accept engineering studies from MIT (and others), oh yes, because they are also part of the "vast" conspiracy...

I listen to no one. I myself am my own source of information pertaining to engineering.

And if MIT had the structural documentation to do their "studies", I'd listen to them.

You want to accuse me of being a "disinformation agent" or suggest that I am somehow being paid for trying to point out that you are seriously misguided in your beliefs (appearantly stemming from a strong hatred of people like me) go ahead. Ive been called worse by far better people.

Oh, must have hit a nerve eh? Seriously misguided in my beliefs? Please point out where I'm misguided. Not just ad hom attacks like this post.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, and when asked (several times I might add) what you do, all we hear is chirp, chirp, chirp.

Then once again, you have failed to pay attention, because at various times I have posted exactly what I do. But for memory impaired, I maintain avionics systems on F-16s.

And you're not pissed that you've missed all these things over a lie?

More proof of having memory/recall issues or just not paying attention to events starting about 1990. I have not missed anything because of a lie. Ive missed them because I've been doing my duty. If you are not aware of everything that has gone on in the last 18 years.....thats your fault.

Read my sig about how I feel about people who think they know everything about everything.

Your sig...has always made me laugh....especially after I read some of your posts.

And if MIT had the structural documentation to do their "studies", I'd listen to them

And they do.

Oh, must have hit a nerve eh? Seriously misguided in my beliefs? Please point out where I'm misguided. Not just ad hom attacks like this post.

Now this one is actually correct. I am tired of being insulted by people like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

And if MIT had the structural documentation to do their "studies", I'd listen to them

And they do.

Really? Where can I get a copy?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Do what I did. Look for it. I posted the link to it many months ago on ATS. Of course, as always, you will find some reason why to argue that the people at MIT are wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was no threat to the united states. He was just a psycho with delusions of grandeur. the guy couldn't hurt a camel. worthless little man that was given attention for nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Lets see....he was in Mogandisu in 1993 helping coordinate the effort against our Rangers there, his organization bombed the WTC in 1993, blew up two of our embassies, was connected to the people that blew up the Khobar Towers and those that damn near sank the USS Cole....THEN there was 9/11....you are right, he wasnt a threat to anybody.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Not to mention the Al Qaeda member, who under diplomatic cover from IRAQ, helped coordinate a terrorist attack in the Phillipines.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join