It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's "News Corp." resorts to Propaganda?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think you are all looking into this a bit too much..

Al Queda post on a forum about using nukes / dirty bombs against western countries, and to illustrate this they use a lovely screenshot from fallout 3.

Newscorp pick up on this and run the story including the pic of fallout 3.

The pic used is the kind of pick that all those al queda followers want to see ( but to be honest i dont think they will ever pull it off).

How do you know newscorp did not contact fallout publishers and ask to use the pic?

I usually stick to the UFO section but this one caught my eye. Why do you ask?? Feel free to trace my IP admins.

A mountain has been made out of a molehill in this post.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Actually if you bothered to read the 1st post it clearly states that your speculation is wrong.

According to Rupert Murdoch's The Australian, the above image turned up on an Al Qaeda website. Or on a website populated by people who claim to be Al Qaeda. Actually, the image was supplied to The Australian newspaper by an American agency that claims to monitor Al Qaeda websites, and then sells what they find for big dollars to the American, and world

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

It seems some people still aren't reading that which they don't like.

Never mind.

I liked your thread, and others of yours as well.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By the way I sent an email to the publishers of news.com.au about that article and also the games developers bethsoft about it too.

I hope some of you guys can do the same too..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
News Corp got lazy with their research. What else is new? I guess I could go a bit further and acknowledge that it would be easy for them to lie and make up the part about this appearing on an Al-Qaeda website, but I don't see any proof of that here.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just an update...check the comments here on the Daily Mail piece, after at least two of us have written to them explaining what this picture really is...

Daily Mail

Responsible editing...? Nope.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I for one cannot wait for the release of FOIII.

Perhaps Murdoch is a fan of the series?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yep...49hrs later and still no posting of our comments neformore and the article still stands as posted.

Kinda makes ya yearn for the days of "real" journalism. Investigative, informative, and as truthful as can be. Well alot things makes me yearn for it but still. We can dream can't we.

Silver

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi sorry wasnt sure where to post this and i cant start threads

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunitedfc

www.mirror.co.uk...

Good find lunitedfc

James Murdoch is an uppity little turd...His turdliness is only surpassed by his brother Lachlan, and his father Rupert, who are both turds of the highest order, IMO...And Zionist bastards too, btw...

The opinions expressed by Murdoch's media outlets are usually extreme right wing crap, and a particular image comes to mind when I try to imagine a person who would buy the garbage they spew...

Murdoch and his family are VERY dangerous people, they represent one of the biggest threats to free expression by individuals across all media that currently exists in the world...

If this entire family were killed in the same accident, the world would be a better place IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join