It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic agenda!! -- Does the Vatican own your mortgage? – as good as ESOTERIC AGENDA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
BLOWS MY MIND!!

It seems the reptilian shapeshifters and greys became the Jesuits.

Does the Vatican own your mortgage (part 1)
www.willthomasonline.net...

Does the Vatican own your mortgage? (part 2)
www.willthomasonline.net...

I have excerpted the best parts that fit into my premise www.abovetopsecret.com...,
because the crusades and Holy Roman Empire that founded the CENTRAL BANKS (on genocide and SATANIC LUCIFER crap – ILLUMINATI is named after Satan’s nickname of LIGHTBEARER) and (Knights of Malta and the Freikorps who became the Nazis and neo-Nazis) ARE THE ORIGINAL ONE WORLDERS and founders of most of the world’s secret socieities ARE APPARENTLY THE JESUITS WHO CONTROL THE VATICAN BANK THAT CONTROLS THE BANK OF ENGLAND THAT CONTROLS THE FED -- hello?

WHO IS THE PERSON ON THE RIGHT OF RATZINGER? ... (Is it the Jesuit General 'Black Pope?' -- I'm researching it and will report back later if I can find out who it is.)

The Knights of Malta include many current heads of state, industry, media and entertainment. For a contemporary example, check out right-wing Christian extremist Joseph Schmitz. Operating under his department shield - “Always Under The Protection Of The Almighty” - this Pentagon's Inspector general brought scandal after scandal to the almighty while overseeing military contractors for the Bush White House from 2000 to 2005. At least 149 contracts totaling more than $42 billion were covered-up by Schmitz as corporations like Halliburton, KBR, Bechtel, Flour, CACA, Triple Canopy, Dyn Corp and Blackwater cashed in on the crushing of urban Iraq.

also see NO ONE! will believe you about the No. 1 NWO bank conspiracy – 6% fixed rate mortgage is really a 580% variable mortgage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and No. 2 at The top 3 unknown conspiracies of our lifetimes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

The person in the right of the photo has been identified as: His Most Eminent Highness, The Prince and Grand Master of The Sovereign Knights of Malta, Fra’ Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie (elected May 8, 1988)

He died in January of 2008 and has been replaced. I'll be researching this more at the url below.

The SMOM insignia and a few words about them are at www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

join