It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PICS Gilliland Ranch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wasn't tagging you as not being open minded, just sharing myself. I try not to judge others or what they say or believe, but I'm willing to share anything I can for others to see for themselves. I'm only right for me and my path. I hope anyway! Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudhog92
I have listened to James, Icke, David Wilcock, George Green

I don't know James and I looked up George Green, the early 19th century British mathematician, he sounds interesting. Thanks for that, I'll have to read more about him later. As for the other two...well, all I will say is that there is a way to recognize deception.

mudhog92 Everybody's reality is their own. Use their tools, but get your own answers.

Imagine (if you will) what a pre-life existence might be like and standing next to someone that has just jumped into the portal of life...Whoosh...they're gone. Then hearing the words, "OK, Who's next?" you ask me, "should I jump?"
The only reason I can think of to jump is for the experience, see what this 'being alive' and 'having feelings' talk is all about. I think it is best to experience things for yourself and not take someone else's word for it.

You lost me on this last quote here. Maybe I misunderstood your point.

mudhog92 Then to go there and see the stuff in the sky that is really hard to explain just adds more credibility to what they already say.

Oh, and I think James gives good advice not follow him. It's one thing to agree with a man....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Reply to Divine

We had so many anomalies pop up in pics that we're still sifting through loads and loads of spheres and dark balls that seem to be in the vicinity of the mountain but they're not that exciting..

From the distance that we were taking the photo's a bird or a bug near the mountain wouldn't take up one pixil at that distance ...

As guess we estimated that some of them may be a large as a car or a small bus , and that drone that has been added in would have been the size of a small bus for sure.

If you have a slight metaphysical side to your belief system you'll understand that frequency and the ability to change it has a lot to do with these ships thus explaining some of the strange photo's that people get.

Warm Regards

JPVSKYFREAK

My Favorite stuff compiled together by yours truly!

au.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Devino, the comment in question, I was suggesting to anyone. He has an open invitation to his Ranch. Go there and see for yourself. He says they are spaceships. Go see for yourself. They don't blink like planes, no way 40 satellites go overhead in two hours, plus satellites don't flare in intensity, change course, speed up, slow down and turn. Leanding to his credibility is witnessing it for yourself. Feel it for yourself. He has had thousands of people at his ranch. Most come away (that I have heard speak) saying 'wow'.
Not following him is a point to make regarding anyone. Even Jesus said don't follow me, follow the father. i am by no means very religious, but believe in a higher power. Don't follow the teacher. Use their tools if you choose, listen to their words, find out what worked for them then see if it works for you, but don't worship them. Worship the One, the Creator, God, Allah, ....if you so choose. Any man that calims to be the one and only is giving you ego.
George Green is not the mathmetician guy, keep digging. I think his website is somtething like NOHOAX.whatever. But I got better stuff about him from project Camelot and funzulu.com.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

in the photo there was a spot after the arrow was it going up or down?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OK I'm off to Gilliland Ranch on Mt. Adams.Camera batteries are full and camera tested.I'm going to see for myself whats going on,then I will report back here.

I don't really know what to expect,I plan to stay a couple of days on the mountain.

I'm taking my old dog with me.Alot of spiritual type of contact seems to be going on,and actually,if I can make contact with anything and communticate,I would really like to know what the dog is thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Choppsmcfame

Awesome!! When are you going?

If I can scrape up enough for the trip, I may head up there some time this summer as well...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I am heading out this second!!

Hopefully I can report something when I get back!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Choppsmcfame

Heck Yeah!! Please do!! Man, I am excited for you!

Can't wait to hear about your experiences!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Give James a call, make sure he is there, he does a lot of conferences and stuff. He asks for a $25 donation to camp. It's all on his website ECETI.org. He is a nice quiet guy. He is about 12 or 13 miles south of Mt Adams, but you can see it very well from his ranch. He has a huge open field that everyone skywatches at night. He will let you look through his night vision and all. If you stay in the guest house, bring your own food. He has everything else. Lots of books and video's and stuff. Rip is his live in ranch hand. Quiet but knowledgeable guy. Have fun, takes lts of pix, you'll be surprised at what turns up later.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I met James and Rip,they seemed like nice guys especially since I didnt really follow the proper program to get there.I really just showed up.(not meaning to crash the place,I misunderstood the website).

I would have to say something is happening on the ranch.I saw a ship "power up"and certainly cant explain that.Another guest said he had seen satellites do that,I have not.It was arching across the sky unlike the other satellites we saw.When looking through James night vision goggles we saw many things moving in the sky,all which seemed to me to be satellites.

The orbs in the digital photos were numerous,and as the ground was very dusty and dry,its down to your opinion on orbs.James is very confident that they are beings.

After everyone else went to bed(as James turned in he said"dont get abducted lol")and there I was alone outside on the ranch at night.I didnt see anything and left after about a half-hour.

In the end I would have to say inconclusive.I will return there later this year with reservations to stay on the ranch.If not for all the testimony and video of greater experiences,I would have called BS on some of James stories.He seemed to be almost begging for ships to appear or power up at some points,and very eager to call anything contact.I realize that not everynight there is the same,thats why I will return,and encourage everyone to try to make the trip themselves.

I am in no way an expert witness and these are just my personal experiences.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choppsmcfame
looking through James night vision goggles we saw many things moving in the sky,all which seemed to me to be satellites.
What do you mean when you say many things or satellites? If you mean terrestrial communication satellites then these can be identified and does many=6, 12 or 50? I don't mean to sound rude here, I am just interested in your ambiguity here.
Welcome back btw.

Originally posted by Choppsmcfame ...He seemed to be almost begging for ships to appear or power up at some points,and very eager to call anything contact.
From what I have read I also got the impression that there is some 'eagerness' to see something unexplainable at the ranch and I'm glad you pointed it out here.

As for myself I don't remember ever being eager to see unidentified or unexplained events. I am more interested in identifying, explaining or, to put it accurately, understand what is going on. Even at that I am not so eager to Understand things as it can sometimes be very painful, never-the-less that has been my path.

At this point I don't think it's wise to assume that these phenomena are extra-terrestrial or some kind of unknown intelligent life form. For one, it clouds your ability to understand and two, you might be disappointed at something that is otherwise truly amazing.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I assume the objects traveling in a straight line are satellites,we saw maybe twenty I would describe that way.Most barely visible to the naked eye.They could have been anything,this is just my observation.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now that you have been there and experienced for yourself, look up more at night where you are, see if you start becoming more aware of this activity around you at home. After I got home, I have seen things that I absolutely can not explain. I actually bought a $100 laser from wicked lasers. I have had lights flash back at me after blinking laser on and off, up to five times repeatedly. Little too hard to write off as a satellite. Alien ship? Hard for me to say that too, but definately odd. Airplane? No way. Satellite? Maybe. I thought satellites went east to west, these are everywhere and in all directions. Black ops secret government stuff. Probably some. Seen some weird stuff. Do I believe, yeah. All of it, no. But some of it just might be....and that makes it all worth while. James and Rip are good people. They allow you to have your experience. They are eager like little kids. Maybe more of us need that kid like approach to enjoy life more.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mudhog92

I agree and will be watching the skies.I dont have half the veiw of the sky they do though.UFO's or not,the sky is just amazing up there.

I will be going back,just not sure how soon.

If satellites all do move in the same direction,then that is not what was moving about overhead.Although they moved in a straight lines,they were going all different directions.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When you fly into the dark away from the setting sun some times you see satellites lite up a bit as they catch the sun on their orbits and it's more like a flash like a mirror in the sun ... and I thought the same when I was at the ranch but when they come over head descend down and power up a bit and they're below 20,000ft you start to think to yourself "Holey #" this is something else.

Here's a link to two ships powering up at the same time....

au.youtube.com...

No guys these are not guys int the woods with flash lights this is real.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
jpvskyfreak,
I am curious about the anomalies that we see in your daytime photos. You say that they are not that exciting and others seem to be ambiguous as to what they are witnessing and also unclear as to day/night observations or if some/all of the objects are seen only in the images and not observed at the time the picture was taken. I am just wondering if anyone has looked at these daytime anomalies through binoculars or a good spotting/telescope. Could a person get a clear image if they used a large pixel camera with a high powered lens, maybe even a spotting/telescope?

I enjoy closely observing the natural world around me; bugs, animals and the landscape. Not only watching but also listening and unfortunately I personally know very few that are like this. Those I do know have helped teach me to pay attention to things others seem to be totally unaware of or perhaps just don't care about. I think being observant should start with things close around that can be seen everyday, jumping into searching for ET seems too large of a leap for me right now. I agree with Skyfreak that something is going on, just what it is remains to be understood.

What has led me to this site is my interest in astronomy and a desire to understand. After looking at the moon through my telescope it didn't take long to see that all is not what it seems. Explanations are either very lacking or too hard to believe and experience has taught me that the truth is usually far more complicated then imagined.

I do find this stuff exciting but I am a bit off set by those eager to call these phenomena 'ships' or some kind of craft. Using laser lights to get a response and call this "communication" is presumptuous, for all we know the lights could be living critters and the lasers are causing them harm. I have this overwhelming feeling that it's a lot more complicated then interstellar pilots coming all this way just to communicate with flashing lights.
Oh and mudhog92 be careful flashing your laser into the sky, as you most certainly don't want to flash earthbound aircraft, kinda hard on the eyes.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi Divino

We arrived on a Friday night and one of our best sightings was on the first night ... so naturally over the following days when we picked up some anomalies we were excited , but yes some are probably not ships but I am not a professional photo analysts either so it's was hard for me to discern whats what.

BUT .... what I can comment on is the night observations at the ranch .... there is something happening there that defies what we know about conventional science.

We only had 3 days there ... but what I will do is go back for 2 weeks next time ... with some quality equipment and have done a course or two in either video / photography and take some good Infrared gear as well.

For those rushing out to buy laser pens to zap lights in the sky be very very careful ... In Australia if you zap an aircraft now you will get 7 years in prison ... you need to be sure it's not a commercial aircraft. Always look for the strobe lights ... you will soon figure out flight paths and see that jets will be going in one or two directions in relation to the viewer much like satellites .

Aircraft don't emit a continuous glow like a UFO might ... be careful misty weather ... because aircraft will appear to be glowing if they have their lights on ... they do that from time to time in RVSM airspace when passing in close proximity to conflicting traffic for safety.

Go some where remote and asses the sky first before you start shooting off lasers at things ... you don't want to become some guys cell mate if you know what I'm saying!!

What weird stuff have you seen on the moon Divino?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

It's amazing what a good pair of binoculars can do. Look at the moon as its shadow wax and wanes revealing mountains and craters, see four of Jupiter's moons and identify airplanes day or night very well. Expanding our sensory perceptions thus getting a closer look at what's going on has always interested me.

I have been reading up on UV/IR digital photography and thought it would be interesting to get some clear images with a high powered lens. Another question has to do with sounds, are they totally silent or can they not be heard due to distance or frequency? I wounder what a parabolic microphone would pick up.

I am planing a trip to that area this summer and I would like to at least stop by the ranch to meet James. There is so much to see around there it's hard to stay in one place for long so I never worry if I will see anything exciting, I more worry about the weather and if I'll be able to see.

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
What weird stuff have you seen on the moon Divino?

It's Devino btw.
I was looking through a new eyepiece I just got for my scope last year and under great conditions I could clearly see the moons landscape with it's shadow showing a stunning contrast. What I saw in the light and shadows didn't make sense, something just didn't look right. So I started downloading Googlemoon, Apollo Atlas and other sites/pictures to help identify Mts. and craters. I have spent hundreds of hours looking at Moon pics and staring at it through my scope. All I can say for sure is that I have seen enough to believe that there is something very odd on the Moon, maybe artificial, but I have not seen enough to prove what it is. I joke with people and say there is a huge Hilton up there thats almost a mile tall, the only problem is the neon sign flashes, "No Vacancy."

Thanks for your reply Skyfreak.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanx for the laser warning. James and the company gave the same advice also. I wil not point it anything, but will circle around or wiggle in front or behind. I also use night vision binoculars (Borrowed from work. Homeland security thought it was a good idea to spend my tax money , about $7k on NVG gyrostabilized bino's for an ambulance company!). It helps establish any blinking lights if in question. I have several hours logged flying private, work with rotorwing in military and ambulance/EMS. No pro, but know the difference. I also live near two airports. All my life I've seen planes at night, day, on approach day and night also. I can tell the difference between normal lights, landing lights. When they blink back after lasering around, helps confirm they are not standard aircraft or satellites. Some go overhead real low and make no sound. That's abother question raising circumstance. I will not jump to say they are aliens myself, but really hard to explain as satellites, planes, helo's, or asteroids/ shooting stars. I know with the Russinas, French, British, and MExico releasing some of their old clasified records, then the Vatican making a public statement. I have no doubt there is more out there than our young science can explain. I think we are being prepped for disclosure in the near future. THe US governement stil denies, but poles show most people believ anyway. Plus, I have come across federal laws and even fire training manuals that have reference to dealing with crashed vessels or aliens. Funny if they dont exist, why laws about interaction and training manuals. One law stated that if you claim alien contact, you will be quarantined for undisclosed amount of time to prove health and safety issues. Why statements from the Vatican? Contradicitng info, just makes me question them more and reinforces my already existing belief.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join