It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PICS Gilliland Ranch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
I think it is rash, if not foolish, to court attention from the Greys.
Be warned, once they are in your life, you cannot get rid of them.
THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

I can say the same thing about some of my ex-girlfriends.

From reading the description of the balls of light in the original post, how can you conclude that they are ships controlled by 'Greys'?

This entire thread is based around dubious pictures and the testimony of two witnesses who saw 'balls of light'. It's stretching the observational data to consider that 'Greys' are involved.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting you finds here at ATs,. I find your photographs very intriguing. I was interested in the dark object or spot

I enlarged antried to get some clarity here. What I note is the resemblace as if looking at the tail end of a small plane or aircraft receding away. But its not definitive to say thats what it was. being it has that small wing in rear and towards front larger straiight, and you are a pilot, have you submitted that phot to any of the majer air crat spotter groups that are organized just for this sort of thing exclusively, and would have the aspect identification.? they have enormous databases , and are extremely dedicated. I am sure we would be interested in their feed back.
Thanx so much for a very interesting topic, and dedicating yourself to covering it in your spare time.
There is no substitute for being out in the field.
Cheers

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At first glance it does look like an aircraft but what we found strange was the abnormal size of the body of the aircraft and the size of the tail section "assuming we're looking at it as it fly's away from us and towards the mountain"

The body of the craft is very FAT in comparison to it's wingspan and tail section for that matter.

I also showed this pic to some fellow airline pilots who are 100% complete skeptics who hate the UFO topics but they two offered the reassurance that it looks very strange.

Again as I said in the original picture description there were no aircraft in the area at the time it was very quiet and after taking the shot it appeared on the view finder ..... we never saw it before or after the shot was taken.

Strange.......

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Most of the images seem to be to be bugs, dust, moisture on the lens, etc.. The one piece of footage on the site was impressive however (this "power up" footage) in the OP link.

But this may not even be a "UFO". There have been all kinds of unknown atmospheric phenomenon involving lights just like this all around the world and in very specific geographic locations (making people think it is a UFO hotspot when the area is probably simply a location with very special, very unique geologic makeup which results in such "spirit lights"). The marfa lights comes to mind of which there is tons of evidence and eyewitness accounts of even from the days the Air Force had a training base there in the forties..

I honestly do believe that UFO's exist but I also believe that these types of spirit lights are completely different phenomenon but, perhaps, tap into the same kinds of energy in that specific location. Since both UFO's and these spirit lights tend to be active in hotspots it tells you that both are attracted to very specific points on the earth for very specific, but as yet unknown, reasons. In other words, with the UFO phenomenon you have flying objects attracted to specific points on the globe, whereas these earth lights or spirit lights may actually be caused by these very same energies at very specific geologic locations around the globe.

In some ways these spirit lights display some pretty insane properties sometimes and even sometimes exhibit what look like intelligent behaviors like joining and separating from one another, changing colors in sequence with one another in very distinct patterns, etc.. I honestly think that these kinds of lights are often mistaken for UFO's ..

Like these:

-ChriS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Thanks for added explanation in regards to altitude and air speeds..

Was not implying that you seen a lantern.. was asking for your view in how a lantern may behave at those heights where you've seen this craft.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
its a shame that the posts on this thread are overly rude and attacking.
The members here at ATS who are always wanting some information, photos, storys and experiences posted...but when someone does. Some crawl out of the woodwork to throw their negative opinions at it.

If you don't happened to believe in the story or thread then simply dont agree. No need to not act immature.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
To Nigel/skyfreak
I joined ATS just to back you on your Ranch story, Amen brother, Godspeed. Heard you on his BBS show, as we were on few weeks before. My sis (Jacey) and I (Jody) are from PA and were at the ranch a month or so ago. We saw the same stuff, well at least some unexplainable stuff at the Ranch.
We had a life changing experience there. We, nor you I assume, went there to get others to believe, just yourself. The things we saw, as you, are unexplainable. We now see them at home in PA, flare ups, moving lights -not planes, or aircraft. Unidentifiable objects flying overhead with lights, no lights, NONE make any sound. Some strobe, but not like any aircraft I have ever seen. I have few hours on flying small craft, helicopter experince in the military. No expert, but have been around enough to know the difference.
And one big point is that James does have books and movie, but is by no means making a financial killing on this stuff. It is to spread the word, not funnel in the dough. He is a very humble, sincere, loving brother to us all.
His friend Ally has unbelievable pictures, some of which you can see on his site. And the night vision goggle crack someone posted, James has PVS-7 I believe, with two eyepieces. I have been looking and have not found an adapter for these, I have even called ATN. They can not do a two eye piece goggle, only monocculars. I even thought about buying a 3rd gen moocular to adapt to his camera so people can see what is up there.
If you don't believe, go see for yourself. He charges a measely $60 a nite to stay at his ranch. It's beautiful, he's awesome (Rip too), and the experince is invaluable.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Very cool thread. This prompts me even more to make a trip out there and see for myself what is going on. Good for you skyfreak for posting this. Tell me how do you feel when you say it changed your life? In what way?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread S & F and that is just for having the courage to come forward and share with us, ignore the debunkers they need to put their money where their mouths are, i often wonder if they are so adamant they are right and we are wrong why dont they go and see for themselves? after all most of them claim to have great paying jobs so obviously can afford too.

Back to the UFO's great pictures thank you for sharing, for those of you who like to rip apart eye witness accounts and who say we shouldnt take the word of two men, id like to point out in several of the pictures there are way more than two men present, and as another poster said if you read the thread and disagree why not just say that instead of going on and on with the same ole crap and leave it at that.

Im becoming just like them a repeating record saying the same thing over and over, skeptic is different from debunker IMO skeptics examine the evidence with open minds, debunkers well they just deny everything but ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Someone get a hold of HIII. He had a thread of some weird stuff on the way to vegas maybe a year ago from Wisconsin or somewhere similar. By memory, he had a counter part too. I believed him. I almost drove it to see him in the area and given my limited time I was unable to do so. He had a slew of equip in the arsenal too. geiger ctr, video camera, evp equip, audio recorder, etc. He did a trek to tikaboo a while back if I recall correctly as well. I think he (or they) ended up getting played with via mini heli's dropping rocks that were camera's near their location.

Ever since then, he has been hunting and hunting. I believe he was well off and had time and $ to spare.

Worth a shot.

Care and luck,

Edit to Add: Duh! If you can get a hold of him, maybe he can make the trip ASAP.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's fantastic to see all the support for James start pouring in, and I'm waiting on the edge of my seat here to see if Team ATS will make the field trip....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It was life changing for me because it took the uncertainty out of the UFO phenomena like Clifford Stone said "I KNOW WE'RE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE".... James is the most humble modest guy who asks for nothing but a small donation to stay in his guest house.

Rather than hide his footage and sources he makes it openly available and invites all skeptics to come and see for themselves.

Boeing engineers with triple PHDs, Air Force Base
commanders, Pilots, Air Traffic controllers and several thousand
eyewitnesses who have come to the ranch and had their own experience
along with over 70 hours of footage of ships landing, morphing into
three, taking off and showing incredible displays of light, speed and
maneuvers .....

When we were on our plane leaving Portland we were sad but elated at the same time it was the best thing I have ever done.

Thanks for the positive feed back guys.

Skyfreak

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How did this thread manage to get so much attention? :O The photos are bad inconclusive at best, even though the moth theory holds strong merit.
The shot of a thing in the mountains looks strangely familiar with the shot taken by an expedition a long time ago.

Regarding testimonies?? I saw a hellhorse last night, it was bigger than a house and had wings, how's that for testimony?
And you know... when presenting awful footage it kinda rubs off on your testimony and your intend with the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Why so negative, flice?

Since when is it wrong to seek the truth and investigate UFO/paranormal hot spots?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Skyfreak,
I admire your courage for what you have done, traveling all that way to witness this for yourself and then to put yourself on the line just to tell us what you've experienced. I could not imagine the fear of losing you're license to fly for a reason like this or any other. I believe you are being honest in what you're posting here but I have yet to understand it, this has peaked my curiosity to go to Mt. Adams myself.

You have posted that there is no sound at all emanating from these phenomena, I find this interesting for more then one reason. In my experience up in the hills of Washington state I can remember very few aircraft flying near any of these huge Mountains. For the few I have heard there is no mistaking the sound they make as it echoes off the hills shattering the surreal silence. Most of the time you can hear the aircraft long before you can see them and I believe if these phenomena were powered by some kind of combustion engine you, of all people, would most certainly know it.

I am interested in your thoughts to a previous poster's question about all the other objects in your picture.

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

hi res version

I find it interesting that looking at random pictures from GoogleEarth.com of Mt. Adams taken at Trout lake show similar objects. Co-ordinance, 45deg. 59' 25" N / 121deg. 31' 10"W.

[img=http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9650/1195937ll4.th.jpg]
[img=http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4273/3160132gi7.th.jpg]
[img=http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1716/2429276sa3.th.jpg]
[img=http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5965/46855el6.th.jpg]

I also found this picture from Mt.Hood, 50 miles south from Adams.
Source-"Butterflies on Mt. Hood."

"They [the butterflies] seem to flock to the high mountains in this area in mid July. This was taken at about 10,000 ft. on the north side of Hood."

I am not suggesting that all you were looking at were just bugs. Even if what I see in these pictures are all bugs and/or birds it would bring out more questions for me then answers, this doesn't seem like normal behavior. However, mid July is several weeks away from your visit to the Gilliland ranch. I think there is a lot more going on here then what's been described in this thread and I would like to know your thoughts pertaining to these small objects seen in your first picture.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe I can speak for jpvskyfreak, but for myself, going to the Ranch was an experience for me, not to prove, disprove, or debunk anything. I, maybe like skyfreak, are just sharing our experince to add to the other thousand or so that have experienced some very wonderful, eye opening hard to explain experiences.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudhog92
Maybe I can speak for jpvskyfreak, but for myself, going to the Ranch was an experience for me, not to prove, disprove, or debunk anything. I, maybe like skyfreak, are just sharing our experince to add to the other thousand or so that have experienced some very wonderful, eye opening hard to explain experiences.

This sounds like something I have been doing for a long time...well...maybe longer then I can remember, minus the Ranch part. My experience has taught me not to try and prove/disprove, debunk nor deny anything or anyone. These, I believe, are products of our ego and in the end cause us to fail to understand. The key is to see (discern) things for what they are and always strive for Understanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If an ATS team is sent to this ranch, just pitching in my .02 cents worth, but it would seem that an expert in paranormal investigation should tag along too. And I'm not talking about someone like a retired deputy sheriff who likes ghost stories who then decides become a "professional ghost hunter" or what ever...

I'm talking about someone with a post graduate degree in Psychology whose primary focus has been in the field of parapsychology. Such individuals are academically trained to professionally recognize, evaluate and analyze anomalous phenomena in a professional, objective/unbiased and scientific manner.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
wang_ke_~, James has had a lot of different people to his ranch, Air Force base commanders, black ops guys, pysicists(sp?), Skunk works guys,...spiritual people, metaphysical, Indian Chiefs and elders, shamans, ......on and on and on. His video and books are very interesting. Dig him up Conscious Media Network, Coast to Coast, Eceti.org for more info. Make your own educated decision. Lsiten to no one but yourself.

Devino...more of my 2 cents....I have listened to James, Icke, David Wilcock, George Green, and many others. They say some different stuff but they also overlap. I find it easier to believe the overlapping stuff plus what I feel is true. Then to go there and see the stuff in the sky that is really hard to explain just adds more credibility to what they already say. It really neither proves or disproves anything. Puts my belief more into what James says though. I am going to his big expo in July, can't wait. He gets a lot of prominent 'experts' to speak. I've seen much of it from last year. It will not change my mind, but will reinforce what I already believe. It's a personal individual choice. James keeps saying not to believe in him, not to follow him-follow yourself. He is sharing his life experience, not telling you how to live yours. That only reinforces looking for your answers internally. Everybody's reality is their own. Use their tools, but get your own answers. Hope that helps a little, maybe only me, but hey, we're all in this together anyway....peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi mudhog! Believe it or not, I'm a little more open minded than you probably think.

But I'll check out that website and material and thanks for your comments! I agree with a lot that you are saying here!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join