It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PICS Gilliland Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I watched this clip, and am completely baffled by what it is on that short clip we are supposed to be amazed by.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why do they all have to be selling something? A movie a book..a way of being?
Any phenomena tied to specific location leaves open the possibility of trickery.
I see nothing in any picture or video that is smoking gun proof of anything other than a light glowing in a dark sky. I would love to believe that its something special but frankly can't see it. Paying 29.95 for a DVD with some self proclaimed Guru's prophecy of the world to come would make me gullible.
Revelation cost's nothing..enlightenment the same amount.
Two purported high time pilots gushing reviews of the PLACE and the man just smells like hucksterism pure and simple.
I'll wait for the landing and the handshake video these pictures which look like either a small plane or a helicopter..and a smudge ( night picture looks like a moth caught by the flash) do not seem like that much to me. I have seen two daylight and one night time UFOs an had I camera on any of those sightings I would expect to face the same skepticism till all irrational options were excluded

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Ok, so you didn't see the ufo wobbling about in the sky, and flashing a signal to the onlookers on the ground? You didn't find that amazing? I found it to be AWESOME!

And thanks jpvskyfreak for the link to the Google Video. Simply incredible. Wish I was there.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The pic I find most interesting is this one -

- which to me, looks very close like the sts-75 tether 'space debris' -

- which also looks similar to this one from Bonsall, Derbyshire, England - November, 2000 -

Source

- which again looks akin to other photos and footage I've seen over the years from all over the world, such as here, the UK -

Youtube Source

- which once again look like a clone of any number of these things -

Images and short descriptions

- which make me wonder what these are -

Because if all of these things are just dust, bugs, moths, unfocused cameras or other mundane things, I'll eat my tin foil hat!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.To ask what qualifies a DEBUNKER deservers a thread of its own.Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was with jpvskyfreak at James’ ranch. We did not go there to take photos but to see with our own eyes. We were not there to report back to anybody but to satisfy ourselves one way or another whether what we had seen on the internet was true or false but after considering the enormity of our experience we thought it worth sharing. Once we had had numerous sightings and were completely satisfied which by the way was on the first night, we took a few photos with our family pocket cameras. I am not a professional photographer but I am an international airline jet captain with experience worldwide. I have been in the seat looking out at the sky for 18 years which has given me the ability to know what we saw with certainty. The sightings were over a national park so naturally we saw bugs, birds and the occasional airplane, but we also saw alien spacecraft.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I would like to add (as Springer did earlier)..

The original poster has indeed sent Springer and I proof of his being a pilot and has been extremely open, honest and upfront.. he said that he would go on record, and in my opinion he has followed through with honoring my request..

I think now that we have the second witness come onboard and relate his views and observations that we might want to perhaps pursue a line of questioning rather than a line of attack on videos/pics they may have had nothing to do with..

We are not necessarily talking about endorsing any videos that James Gilliland has released, but I would like to see this thread move back to asking questions to our two witness's. You people need to understand what a great opportunity you have to query two "Professionally Trained Observers"...

Please proceed with your queries...

Thank You!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
oK -

I find fakers of CGI really undermine the ET issue - I find even worse those that move the issue into the SPIRITUAL - why does this have to happen with anything beyond our comprehension. Why can it not be simply misunderstood. As soon as the mention of Spiritual comes up, along with other agendas such as feminism, I immediately think bollocks or cult.

There is no evidence of this beyond pure "hope" so it only serves to detract.

Next there is mention of SATIVA - did you take any drugs ? (Don't mean to cast aspersion but it needs to be asked as these apparitions are highly consistent with night time drug taking experiences - did you have food prepared for you ?).

The actual description and images look like fireflies ?

Why is this URL AUSTRALIA - clearly has nothing to do with it, why is it in Australian news ?

Would you say that you saw a funny light in the sky and nothing more? And from this have derived a semi-religious / spiritual experience of visitation ? How much of the information that you are relaying is from what was told to you, invoked in you etc rather than trully observed ?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Firstly No we did not consume any drugs nor did I see any one else ... we would have one beer at the end of the night when were were back in the cabin.

Secondly we ate out o the first night we got there, second night a fellow guest bought some food for the group and on the last night we went into town for food again. We also had bought our own food from Hood River .. just basics like bread ham fruit coffee ect..

The first night which was Friday the 23rd we saw possibly one of the best sightings and no one else was present besides myself and Orion Belt on our own... this large glowing ball ship descended down from the left of the mountain bobbed strangely as it moved across the sky .. stopped briefly in front on the mountain and then proceeded to the north east and disappeared. We were over the moon and were high 5'ing each other in amazement.

There was no conditioning on what to look for James wasn't even there.

It was unmistakably some type of advanced craft.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I know several public defenders and a couple of trail lawyers, You know when the best time to discredit a witness------at night. My friends tell me that from their years of experience, nightime witnesses are the least credible witnesses ever. In fact without evidence to back up a nightime witness they try to stay clear of it. Now to talk about a daytime witness, most witnesses in a trial testify to something emotional that we all have seen in one way or another(on tv or in real life) we connect and then thru our emotions we believe them. Witnesses to UFO who claim they are ships with aliens etc etc, discredit themselves. Its like me saying a saw a stranger running down the alley and btw I know for a fact his name is Billy. You discredit yourself when you begin to assume things you cant possible know, we cant read minds and you cant just blurt out that light was a ship. For reference we can point to the recent lights in Arizona. one guy said it was a solid craft that kept morphing,,,lol....turned out to be flares tied to ballons. Now if the guy just said he saw light and they were Unidentifiable from his vantage point people could understand and then begin to open doors as to what it might be, but as long as people make far fetch generalizations we will all look like KOOKSS!!! thank you

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Glowing Ball (ship) dont you mean "light"?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It was in the Australian news because one of the editors is on my e-mail list and when we got back I just sent out a general e-mail to all my friends relaying our experience.

My contact at Australia news was very interested in the story and asked if he could do a story on it .... he has a keen interest in UFO's as well. I was like yeah sure. The only additional information he wanted was some picture descriptions.

I was just lazy so I provided the link to Australia news for ease of reference for everybody on ATS and for anyone I e-mail.

Jet Lagged JPVSKYFREAK

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Light glowing ball ship angel orb UFO ETV .... call it what you want but it was for argument sake "A LARGE ILLUMINATED OBJECT" displaying unusual flight characteristics with no sound that was under some type of control.

It could rapidly change its flight path ..... it's ability to be visible and the intensity of the glow that it gave off .... like in the video's.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

trained observers????? A whole week-end of observing so called space craft,, and the best you can do is a two pictures of bugs flying across the camera??? you would of been better off leaving the pictures out of it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That sounds like a much more accurate discription leaving it to the individual to decide for him or herself if it was anything other than light. Your last post sounded like a credible sighting, of "what" is undetermined.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Hi jpvskyfreak,
I am familiar with the parks and mountain passes of the Cascades in
Washington state and in particular GreenWater, Chinook and White pass. US 12-Randle to White pass takes you right by the "Three Sisters"; Mt Rainier, Mt St. Helens and Mt Adams. I can tell you that I have been up close and personal with these mountains, mostly Mt. Rainier, and a few glaciers more times then I can remember and every time feels like a life changing experience. The best way I think I can describe the feeling is to say words cannot accurately describe it. Nothing like the experience of camping alone around any one of these giants.

After looking at your link I remember spending some time around the Trout lake area, kind of like on a walk about but in my truck, and upon looking it up on Google Earth (Trout lake) I noticed some interesting photos that are linked from Google earth of Mt. Adams. The co-ordinates are; Google Earth-Trout lake Washington, 45deg. 59' 25" N / 121deg. 31' 10"W.

Spending time in the Cascades I have seen a lot of interesting landscape and different critters. Although I have always been interested in the paranormal I have never experienced any unexplained objects or creatures. The passes are starting to open up now from the winter snow fall and soon so will the parks/campsites. I now feel the need to head up to Trout lake and have a look around for myself.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I can see a helicopter, birds, oh and a moving light source fire fly? reflection of the flash maybe?

All of these pictures are easily explained and not UFOs.

I am a believer but I know what a blurred bird, a helicopter at a strange angle and a light source in the night about 10-15 feet from a camera looks like!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
They (the anomalist web site) even have a link to the story with all the fake pictures. You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to see the kool aid drinkers in this UFO cult madness.

This (like the Billy Mier hoax) just won't go away unless folks ignore the hype. (and yes I'm guilty also, at least for looking, then moving on smartly and fast>>>>>>>)

source www.anomalist.com...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
YA BOY

No drugs but I am happy to submit to a test if some one from ATS will pay for it and I will e-mail the results to the moderators.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join