It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost And Shadow People Caught On Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is really strange looking. I would like to hear some explanations on this one.CLICK HERE

-Alien

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding skeptical, the camera images are too blurry for careful analysis.This is usually a good indicator that something other than real aspects are at work here, but from what I've seen the solution is cleverly placed light-sources.We can clearly hear other people in the background and depending on the angle of the lights, one can make a human figured shadow move across the wall like that.This seems more of a hoax than it does seem to be a real captured event.I don't protest to be certain, though this is my own view of the what this video is of.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Here's an experiment:

Go into your basement, and stare at an open space for an expended period of time.

Repeat this exercise every now and then, and try to clear your mind of all thoughts.

Eventually, you'll probably begin to see small little flickers of light, and phenomena that looks like heat waves coming of hot pavement in the summer.

Pay more attention once you start seeing those.

Warning: you may not like what you start to see.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sanitbirgitta is a sham. Watch some of their other videos, it's complete rubbish.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
it's unfortunate that the video's so bad, but to me it looks like people walking in front of a strong light, but i can't tell for sure.

what's this person supposed to be taping anyway?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
In the first few minutes of the Video, the first "shadow person", you can see the "shadow" moving across the entire ceiling at the same time it move against the wall...( left to right and then right to left)

Someone behind the cameraman, with another light source, and it looks to be just a regular shadow... because it goes across the entire ceiling...

Besides.... shadow people dont walk that fast

They Just appear, then hover, and move a' little' bit, then disappear...

Cool set ...though.

Also, I think that the people filming would probably be freaking out a n=bit more than they are... I hear 'amusing' intonations in the womans speech, not 'surprise', shock, or fear... more like its just a fun gag...and they are all in on it.

"wow look at the old man" was another red flag...

When you see a shadow person for real .... your immediately Terrified beyond human expression, if you can even 'speak' at all....

Something about the feeling of your soul being sucked out of you like a shop vac tends to have that effect on most everyone..... Your lucky to be able to get enough internal fortitude to even scream... then it does not even sound Human... more like a Cow 'moo ing'..... not human voice... terror death rattle sounds from inside you.... deep from the diaphram...

Terrifying to say the least.... "heart attack" would be the official cause of death , but Medical examiners would not know what you really saw , or that your life force was literally sucked right out of you immediately.

Thats all I have to say about that...

Blitzkreigen...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello again Dun, I was wondering about the basement experiment test you mentioned earlier in this thread.Usually when I stare at anything for any given time I don't see stuff that looks like heat coming off hot pavement, however I do see images begin to blur and turn into a sort of a green chartreuse color that especially vibrant.I think these two methods are related, though what is the meaning of the heat waves?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Totally didn't see anything, but I think I know what camcorder model they were using:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i've seen a few of these "saint bergitta" videos before. something about them doesn't seem right. maybe they're authentic, but some of them just don't look real to me. in any case, yes this one is too blurry (as are some of the others) to really tell what's going on for sure.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well to tell the truth.

I saw a lot of low quality video, with very low resolution, and a lot of pixels

Maybe something was there maybe not. I don't know, if it were me and I was

"Ghost Hunting" I think I would of

A. Used a better camera if I could afford it!

B. Uploaded a higher quality version on YouTube

C. Had Multiple cameras going to confirm what the first one captured

IMO

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Here's an experiment:

Go into your basement, and stare at an open space for an expended period of time.

Repeat this exercise every now and then, and try to clear your mind of all thoughts.

Eventually, you'll probably begin to see small little flickers of light, and phenomena that looks like heat waves coming of hot pavement in the summer.

Pay more attention once you start seeing those.

Warning: you may not like what you start to see.

I dont have a basement, so can you tell us what you mean?

When I was a kid I used to stare at the pictures and posters in the dark, and I could "make thier lips move" (the blur and the dimness would make their lips look like they were moving I guess???) and I would imagine them all having a discussion on the wall.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
post removed

[edit on 16/8/09 by masqua]

top topics

join