It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2. Halliburton Charged with Selling Nuclear Technologies to Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

2. Halliburton Charged with Selling Nuclear Technologies to Iran

www.projectcensored.org

Source: Global Research.ca, August 5, 2005, Title: “Halliburton Secretly Doing Business With Key Member of Iran’s Nuclear Team,” Author: Jason Leopold

Faculty Evaluator: Catherine Nelson
Student Researchers: Kristine Medeiros and Pla Herr

According to journalist Jason Leopold, sources at former Cheney company Halliburton allege that, as recently as January of 2005, Halliburton sold key components for a nuclear reactor to an Iranian oil development company. Leopold says his Halliburton sources have intimate knowledge of the business dealings of both Halliburton and Oriental Oil Kish, one of Iran’s largest private oil companies.

Additionally, throughout 2004 and 2005, Halliburton worked closely with Cyrus Nasseri, the vice chairman of the board of directors of Iran-based Oriental Oil Kish, to develop oil projects in Iran. Nasseri is also a key member of Iran’s nuclear development team. Nasseri was interrogated by Iranian authorities in late July 2005 for allegedly providing Halliburton with Iran’s nuclear secrets. Iranian government officials charged Nasseri with accepting as much as $1 million in bribes from Halliburton for this information.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think this true. Time to act and bring them to justice.

www.projectcensored.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerUSMC

See what I have been saying for a very long time now is there is people in our country and other counties as well that do not want peace over there!!!! I will repeat that, they do not want peace over there!!!

So they with the leaders in our country and others play bad cop good cop with Iran, Israel, and others over there to keep things stirred up and cause tensions and make them want to bomb one another!!!!

Why do they do this though? I don’t know. Unless its because in their sick minds they think it helps their pocketbook. IDK> I just see it all the time.

Leaders or previous leaders coming out and saying things they shouldn’t do. Or go over and talk to the enemy in the name of peace only to watch bombs fly.

I just wish that more people saw this and understood. Especially, Iran and Israel and all of them over there. If they could just quit listening to the outside forces they might make some peace!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

so sad and yet so true. they shake hands and smile for big oil thrn unleash the dogs of war on one another with us poor ignorants as the cannon fodder.

CX

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So Haliburton provides Iran with the very equipment the US is kicking up a stink about, then profit from the war that will ensue.

Gets a bit sickening after a while does'nt it.

CX.

top topics

join