It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry for the ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Im young, and over the past couple years or so I havnt payed to much attention to whats going on outside my everyday life. Im very interested in learning more about the situations over seas and localy, by putting many of the topics together on this forum. But I am still kinda of lost, Is there anyone who can give me a brief summary of what is going on so I can tie in more recent posts in order to make my own conclusion on rising situations.. thanks n much luv.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You need to find the search button my friend. Everything you need to know about all the topics raised on this site are already sitting there man. Have a good dig

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi luk!

Are you sure you want another's opinion to help you 'make your own conclusions'?

There's a search feature on your ATS header that allows you to choose the War on Terrorism forum and research anything you like contained within.

Or this link will give you a consolidation of all the War On Terror topics with the most recent first. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And on that note, I'm going to have to close this thread having directed you to some well rounded sources of many facts and opinions.

Enjoy.

new topics

join