It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family was robbed President Bush

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by scottie18

Nope, not happy at all. It wasn't a happy thread to start, but wanted to get it off my chest.

Besides what relevant does that have to do with the topic anyway?

Based on what I read it sounds like you created a lie to stir things up and then got mad when people called you out for being an idiot. Now it sounds like you are trying to say it was real, in which case you still have been called out quite thoroughly for being an idiot.

What relevance? About as relevant as your posts which have been idiotic and selective at best.

It's too bad you don't spend more time with your kids and less time posting this kind of BS...you would be a much happier person.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Shot him?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by oculus prime

Welcome folks. I think the thread is done. I've learned alot about a whole lot of people's point of views. Hey, no one is right, and no one is wrong as far as our opinoins go that is.

I thank you all that have participated here. I hope no one here has felt that I have tried to belittle the subject or people that have involved themselves and their time withing this thread. I wish you all well.

Hell, gas here has gone up another 30 cents since I started this thread 5 days ago.

Oh well, well see how this plays out in the next few months.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18
Based on what I read it sounds like you created a lie to stir things up and then got mad when people called you out for being an idiot. Now it sounds like you are trying to say it was real, in which case you still have been called out quite thoroughly for being an idiot.

Don't make out like "idiot" was the general consensus.

You can change your own life and ignore the Government's misdemeanours... but only for so long. There will come a point where you're forced to hold the Government accountable for difficulties in your life. We may not be there yet but we're getting there fast. Strange that we British are famous for not complaining and yet its the Americans in this thread who want to remove all blame from the Government and quietly place it squarely upon the more unfortunate among us.

Yes, you can better your own life. Let's all do that first and foremost. But let's also keep a quiet eye on our leaders to make sure they're doing right by us in the long run.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Don't make out like "idiot" was the general consensus.

You can change your own life and ignore the Government's misdemeanours... but only for so long. There will come a point where you're forced to hold the Government accountable for difficulties in your life. We may not be there yet but we're getting there fast. Strange that we British are famous for not complaining and yet its the Americans in this thread who want to remove all blame from the Government and quietly place it squarely upon the more unfortunate among us.

Yes, you can better your own life. Let's all do that first and foremost. But let's also keep a quiet eye on our leaders to make sure they're doing right by us in the long run.

Most of the people calling him an idiot are not excusing the government but pointing out that he refuses to make changes, gives $10 for the tooth fairy, etc. His alleged lies (personally I think he was serious and is trying to cover his butt for coming off like a true idiot) make him look like a total schmuck and he has been called on it over and over.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Most of the people calling him an idiot are not excusing the government but pointing out that he refuses to make changes, gives $10 for the tooth fairy, etc. His alleged lies (personally I think he was serious and is trying to cover his butt for coming off like a true idiot) make him look like a total schmuck and he has been called on it over and over.

Talking about being angry. Wow!

It's not like kids lose teeth everday, or everyweek, or every month, or every 6 months. Hell every year for that matter. So if $10 is that big of a deal to you, then you've got more problems than I.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Talking about being angry. Wow!

It's not like kids lose teeth everday, or everyweek, or every month, or every 6 months. Hell every year for that matter. So if $10 is that big of a deal to you, then you've got more problems than I.

This coming from the guy who attacked everyone who criticized him. What a joke you are.

By the way, giving your kid two bucks instead of ten is still appreciated by the kid and gets you about 60 miles of driving on the other eight. But you actually lied about the scenario...or so you claimed after getting shredded by just about everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

By the way, giving your kid two bucks instead of ten is still appreciated by the kid

Thanks Dr. Phil, I'll remember that for the future. So if what your saying is accurate. A very large smile from your own child is worth less than 60 miles of driving.

Say you drive 12,000/year which is normal. 60 miles would be considered about 1/2 of a percent of a 1 years total driving mileage.

60miles or a heart melting smile.

Tough call.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Does anyone feel any different about this topic today than they did months ago?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm sure some or alot of you can relate as to what I am saying. I say this without sarcasm. We have been robbed. I will explain.

In 1987 I became a licesned driver. Cost of gas? $.95
sourcewww.1980sflashback.com...

In 1989 I joined the US NAVY. Cost of gas? $1.12
sourcewww.1980sflashback.com...

In 1991 I was discharged from service. Cost of gas? $1.16
sourcewww.1990sflashback.com...

In 1996 I was married and had my first child. Cost of gas? $1.23

In 1998 my second child was born. Cost of gas? $1.06 WOW!!!!! what? Thank you Bill Clinton.
sourcewww.1990sflashback.com...

In 2001 george w. bush took office. Cost of gas? About $1.70. This is where the fun begins

Here is a historical chart of gas prices from 2001 (bush's term)
sourcewww.eia.doe.gov...

Keep in mind the price after 2004 when this loser was re-elected.

Just because you hold an office in this countries government doesn't give you the right to break the law.

Now after reading all of this, is it just a coincidence that the price of gas in now going under $2.00 / gal. after Bush leaves office?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Doesnt have a thing to do with it. Its called an overdue correction in the oil markets.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I love the gas prices. I can't wait to pay more and more and more.

Some people suffer from Pica. Like eating coins, toilet paper, dirt, rocks, etc.

I love paying more for gas. I can't get enough of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join