It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Art Galleries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0jectz

I like the Scarecrow in the Briar, nice gallery you have going there...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pr0jectz

I really like your work...I could stare at it for hours! Definitely on my favourites already.

Thought I would add a little of my own. I'm totally absorbed with making mandalas just now. It's a beautiful contemplative process and if I could make a living with it, I would!
This one is already on my avatar, but I have lots of others. Currently, this is my favourite....paper and mixed media collage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/321efe07e679.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello
I am new to the forum here, just enjoying the artwork by everyone. Here is some of mine that is Good for a laugh Hope you all enjoy.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hi guys how do i post my drawings ???????????

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow, some really great work here. I am more of a photo manipulater using photoshop 7 and a mouse. Any way here is my deviant art account with my photo manipulations.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
aneikhaar.deviantart.com...

here is my gallery on deviantart...i di a loooot of stuff, starting from space art (last poster i did is called armageddon, i am such an optimist i guess
) and 3D landscapes and ending with fractals and photography.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hi, nice to see other peoples stuff here. If youre bored please take a look at my dev'art page. It's mostly pencil, ok its all pencil stuff. I tried digital art but found MS paint was my limit

neon-ius.deviantart.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
aneikhaar.deviantart.com...

my gallery...space art, flame fractals, photography, 3D and photomanipulations

edit on 1-11-2010 by White Haven because: wrong link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You can consider Artyii.com. You can event purchase pre-made arts and can help you know more about famous asian artist. Buy Original Art Paintings & Wall Painting.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
alot of really good stuff here, wish I had something to show, just never really kept anything or lost over the years and what I thought was my best work of all time (various-pencil sketch, colored, black ink and water colors) and intended to keep, a friend ended up ruining
, but there may still be one hanging in a prison chapel and possibly quite a few prisoners spouses having face pics still, really enjoyed doing faces at that time, and of course there was that school roster thing..anyway maybe if I get the urge to do something I'll post it up, glad to see other members work and the thread

edit on 13-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have no gallery to showcase but I have this single piece I did in photoshop. It's a digital painting of course. It took maybe 6 hours to complete.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
adburmaster.deviantart.com

Feel free to look around.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi, there may be a few pieces of interest to ATS members in my portfolio here, hope so

firmgently.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would like to know if there is another well-known art display website other than DeviantArt,com. I have drawn all my life and trained myself at painting and have been really into other world or space scenes.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
my art!

please let me know what you think

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I would like to know if there is another well-known art display website other than DeviantArt,com. I have drawn all my life and trained myself at painting and have been really into other world or space scenes.

Try BlueCanvas.com.

Free gallery, lots of great art. Plus, it's connected to a peer-review magazine. If enough people love your work and nominate it, they feature you in print.

Some of the best artists around are here.

...Did I mention, it's free?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lots of nice work here.

Mine is conventional. I work in Colored Pencil, Pastel and Oils.
I do Pet and People Portraits and am currently doing wildlife.
I just finished a series of wolves, but have lost my hard drive and so have to do the web site all over again to update it.
Here it is as of last August:
www.studio5creations.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join