It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Touched A UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Sgt. Jim Penniston in an interview with journalist Salley Rayl.

"As I continued on into the woods, I started seeing the outline of the object itself. The lights that had just been a blur from 300 meters away were now definite, distinct colors -- light blue, yellow, and red -- and they were pulsating."

"Looking at the silhouette of the object, I realized it was not a conventional aircraft, meaning that it was not one that was already published in Jane's All the World's Aircraft. As I was taking notes, I also memorized what was in front of me for what seemed like hours, but was in fact only minutes. Finally, I unleashed my camera-case cover and brought the camera up to focus. The air was electric. It made my hair and skin feel as if I were surrounded by static electricity or some type of energy. I began snapping photo after photo"

What more do we need to know. Case closed.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 28/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i believe you tottaly because i also saw a u.f.o. that beamed its lights right on top of me and it scared the # out of me i tried to take cover but it followed me where ever i seemed to go i tried to hide under a tree to no avail. so i just walked out into the open and never felt so afraid in my whole lifetime. when some other people came to see what i was hollering about it just all of a sudden dissapeared. i really hope to be able to see this again in my life time but i'm sure this does not happen to often thank-you for listening to me pat declerck bye vancouver b.c. canada

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I'm inclined to jump straight to the photos that he "snapped".

Can you provide a link or is he doing a Jeff Peckman?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
for anyone who doesnt know this, human technology since the 50s has been in play with static as propulsion, plastic/metal alloys for capacitance. antigravity via resonance and electron flow. Its all now more popular thanks to youtubers who are the ones with grant money or the will power to drop the R and D money.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure this guy has been debunked once. If its the same person, the ufo burnt his abdomen when he got close to it from exhaust. He got a reporter to agree to follow him to the site a week or so later and he could not find it. All of it was based on hear-say from his family, although I don't throw out the proposition that he may in fact of experienced what he claims, it can't be proven.
Forgive me if I'm referring to a different person.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This wasn't debunked, the burn from the grid on a landed craft was the Falcon Lake case which is not the same as the Rendlesham incident (I think the Falcon case was legit as well).

When the chap touched the craft at Rendlesham that was the day 1 incident, as I recall (lazy no urls
there were three men that drove out to the forest on the day 1 incident. They observed bright lights coming from the ground and radio inteference on their radio comms to base so 1 chap stayed at the vehicle to relay commands and overcome the inteference.

The other 2 went further onwards who were Penniston and Burroughs, both observed a large mass of light on the ground and Burroughs stayed (I think frightened) while Penniston went into the light, resolved the landed craft, walked around it and also touched it, he didn't take photos but took notes (here at hyper.net).

Also page here at rendlsham incident site, I think the wiki entry entry is a bit brief and not as good.

Great incident, love it! Bear in mind its a bit convulated, it was a 2 day incident and theres lots out there to read to make sense of it all.Theres various videos out there with interviews, 1 with Halt and Penniston revisiting the site years later (sry no link its out there!).I think a real classic thanks OP!.

new topics

top topics

join