It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

BTS MIX Show 12

This week on the BTS MIX Show Spencer and Doc talk about the new Indiana Jones movie and reminisce about some great old toys. Is anyone listening to the 2012 prophesy? Doc and Spencer talk about what members are saying. This is a Memorial Day show that you won't want to miss!

Remember Wacky Packs, Rock Tumblers, and the Good Ole Toys From Yesteryear?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

If I Ride A Bicycle People Will Think I'm a Bum?

2012!!! Why Won't They Listen???!!!

Parents try to sell baby on eBay

The World's Best and Worst Ideas and Inventions - Ever

Just Saw Indiana Jones...

Fake Movie Poster Photo Contest

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

VISIT The BELOW TOP SECRET Home NOW

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

length: 35:50
file: atsmix_2945.mp3
size: 12642k
feed: atsmix

Please FLAG, STAR and DIGG This Mutha!

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Awesome.... Ill have to have a listen to it on my way home tonight... its a pitty its so short this week.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

Another fantastic show, not as random as our Butt Dart special last week, little more order this time
lol

Onto the screen test:

Having never heard of this show, mainly due to not being alive at the time, i had to do some research.

I believe the actor was 'Arte Johnson' who would say "Veerrrryyy Interesting". He would do as the character 'Wolfgang' which was a Nazi Soldier (Hence he was dressed up as a nazi soldier).

*crosses fingers*

[edit on 29/5/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
GAH! i just got up to the screen test, refreshed the page then i see this damn SS post! *shakes fist at SS*

oh BTW it was a bad Aussie accent...and i find it offensive!
(joke)

ty for the complement on my poster *blushes* (i s'pose this makes up for the accent XD )

Roswell.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by roswell1]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

haha... I thought it was a bad Aus accent as well lol. Good show guys.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
I believe the actor was 'Arte Johnson' who would say "Veerrrryyy Interesting". He would do as the character 'Wolfgang' which was a Nazi Soldier (Hence he was dressed up as a nazi soldier).

*crosses fingers*

[edit on 29/5/2008 by SilentShadow]

TRUMPET FANFARE! Exactly right SS, another 500 BTS Points for you!

You do have to get up pretty early to beat SS, really early since he's in the Aussie time zone!

This week's show was a little shorter, we had scheduling conflict with lombozo, maybe next week.

Thanks for the comments all...don't forget to star, flag and digg!

P.S.: We'll be interviewing former UFC Champion Tito Ortiz on an upcoming show so get your questions in now! Post Your Questions For Tito Here!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Spencer Tracy]

[edit on 5/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Spencer Tracy]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Lol Great show again all!! Well done SS!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Listening right now
I remember the Schwinn bikes, banana seat a MUST....remember that the girls bikes had no bar going strait across? Being as though I am a girl, I always wondered, why was MY bike different, I wanted a bar!!

I always held my little brother's GI Joe's "hostage" so he wouldn't tell on me for seeing me kiss the next door neighbor boy on the lips in the fort we'd built in the woods

Great broadcast you two

About Laugh-In....I barely remember that show, but isn't he the same guy that would dress up in a Safari outfit and peer through grass props etc.?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer Tracy
You do have to get up pretty early to beat SS, really early since he's in the Aussie time zone!

Not that early lol... there was a good 5 hours this time between the podcast and my post.

Originally posted by asala
Lol Great show again all!! Well done SS!

Why thankyou

new topics

top topics

join