It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Serious Topic on Why I Think That Obama is the Anti-Christ.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHH Are you freaking kidding me! Yeah Obama is the anti-christ. So I guess that makes Hillary the daughter of God. Give me a break, if you spent 3 minutes in a college course on the bible like I have ( it was required at my catholic college) You would realize that revelations is actually refering to events that happened in diaspora at the time. (666 is the exact numerical name of Nero
Also there is NO reference in the bible of an anti christ. OBama is'nt middle eastern his dad is kenyan and his mom is white. Forget what your crazy conservative websites told you he is christian. He has been for all his life. He was mostly raised by his grandparents in hawaii, his white grandparents and they were christian. He really did not know his dad so he has almost no connection to islam. TIGHTEN YOUR [facts] UP!!!!!

Replaced vulgarity with [facts]

[edit on 30/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There is no doubt - Obama knows exactly what he's doing.
It's spooky. It's strange. It's wrong.
He could be the Anti-Christ. He fits the prophecies.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

You need to read this story before you make your final decision.

Enjoy!

ATS Creepy Story

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
Also there is NO reference in the bible of an anti christ.

Wrong. read here And by the way - Christ Himself referenced DANIEL.

OBama is'nt middle eastern

His father was from kenya. His great-grandparents back from that were not 'black african'. they were muslim and middle eastern slave traders. That's been reported on TV news. I don't have a link.

TIGHTEN YOUR SH#T UP!!!!!

Watch your mouth.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry are you a biblical scholar, with a PHD in biblical studies because my professor is and he said there is no reference to an anti christ. I guess your right then( sarcasam)

And those grandparents you refer to barely interact with Obama he has visited them maybe 4 times in his life, They still live in kenya. Obama did'nt really know his father and was raised by his white grandparents and mother,

So I'll say it again GET YOUR [facts] TIGHT!!!!

Replaced unacceptable language with [facts]

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
are you a biblical scholar, with a PHD in biblical studies because my professor is ...

.... wrong.

Read the link and tell your supposedly educated professor to go back to a school - this time to one that actually teaches correctly.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Okay. We all have our opinions on weather he is or not. I have a book all of you need to read. It is called Left Behind. It is all about the Rapture and all about the Anti-Christ taking over. It is a good book and will explain alot about the Anti-Christ. This is where I get most of my opinion about the AC.

P.S. I am not religous.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

Left BEHIND IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF SH## EVER WRITTEN. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE GETTING YOUR RELIGIOUS INFORMATION FROM BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER THERE BOTH THE SAME LEVEL OF TRUTH. LEDT BEHIND IS A FICTIONAL TALE WRITTEN BY A MONEY HUNGRY "CHRISTIAN" TWO QUESTIONS HOW MUCH OF LAFAYES PROFITS FROM EXPLOTING RELIGION GO TO CHARITY. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU MAKE ALL CHRISTIANS LOOK STUPID AND GULLIBLE.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

revalations never once speaks of an anti-christ, actually...

it only speaks of end times and the return of Jesus Christ

but i still agree with you - Obama is not a good person.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

I never said anything about it being true! I just said that is where I got my IDEA from, not facts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join