It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama has an infantile mentality.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Most of the garbage that comes out of these BO supporters are lacking just as much substance as BO does himself, they never have all the fact because they refuse to even look at them. They will never argue on points, rather they will divert the attention towards the moron Bush, sometimes completely deny that the man's history be of any consequence, or they will go straight to the race card even if nothing racist was said at all. All this constant denial of who this man really is has left them with no actual knowledge to argue with or against. Lame humans, tamed by society to never step outside the box.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Just pointing out that those photos are horribly photoshopped.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
Did he really say that stuff about the weed and blow?lmao!! Thats crazy if he did.. i want sources?!!!!!!

Yes. The source? HIS BOOK.

Originally posted by jimmyx
any bets in which month will FOX NEWS will use the term NEGRO to describe Obama?

You'd definately not win that bet. :shk:

FOX is the only MSM not drooling over Obamessiah so naturally they must be racists or something, eh? It oculdn't possibly be because they haven't smoked the hope-ium like BSNBC has, could it?

Originally posted by vision
and what Barack HAS DONE in the senate so far to fight for it.

He voted 'present' in the state senate 130 times. You can't change anything if all you do is say 'yep, I'm here ... '

Originally posted by tyranny22
I'll be voting for Obama. Yes, it's because he's black.

Wow. You actually admit that you are voting for someone based upon skin color and not because of ability? Well... they say admitting a problem is the first step to solving it. Good luck.

Originally posted by sos37
And you're convinced the Obama's haven't sold themselves to corporate interests huh?

Don't forget the Ping-Pong Ball tourneys run by his contributors that were paid for by grants of tax payer money! That's a real hoot!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/29/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I can't believe how scared people are of Obama! I think it's hilarious! I see thread after thread attacking him for nothing. I don't understand how those quotes make him "infantile"... And the best you can do is post photoshopped picture of him?

He smokes? Wooo! 45 million Americans smoke. It's legal. And, as they say, "Smoking is healthier than Fascism"...

I have never seen people so afraid of a person before... Interesting.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

Most of the garbage that comes out of these BO supporters are lacking just as much substance as BO does himself, they never have all the fact because they refuse to even look at them. They will never argue on points, rather they will divert the attention towards the moron Bush, sometimes completely deny that the man's history be of any consequence, or they will go straight to the race card even if nothing racist was said at all. All this constant denial of who this man really is has left them with no actual knowledge to argue with or against. Lame humans, tamed by society to never step outside the box.

Exactly.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have never seen people so afraid of a person before.

Actually, I think we are having fun vetting him because he's making it so darn easy.
He's handing fodder to everyone. His gaffs. His lies. His sexism (eh, sweetie?). His racism. His everything.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

FOX is the only MSM not drooling over Obamessiah so naturally they must be racists or something, eh? It oculdn't possibly be because they haven't smoked the hope-ium like BSNBC has, could it?

Fox news is not a conservative news channel, it's fake. It is owned and controlled by Rupert Murdoch, who is a heavy liberal and has donated the max allowed to Hillary Clinton in every political campaign she has ever had, for the senate, and for the presidency.

I have no doubt they would support Obama, although they will never admit to it on air of course. They want us to all think they are a conservative channel, to trick conservatives into nominating a republican that stands no chance versus a democrat this election: John McCain.

And they succeeded.

They pushed John McCain so hard onto republicans, because they know he would lose in 2008.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I can't believe how scared people are of Obama! I think it's hilarious! I see thread after thread attacking him for nothing. I don't understand how those quotes make him "infantile"... And the best you can do is post photoshopped picture of him?

He smokes? Wooo! 45 million Americans smoke. It's legal. And, as they say, "Smoking is healthier than Fascism"...

Wow, like every other Obama support so far in this thread, the only thing you argue about is yet again, the smoking photo I posted.

There you go, completely ignore the other 6 pages of the thread, just concentrate on that smoking image!

That is pretty much admittal of defeat, and that we are right about all the other points we presented.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I have never seen people so afraid of a person before.

Actually, I think we are having fun vetting him because he's making it so darn easy.
He's handing fodder to everyone. His gaffs. His lies. His sexism (eh, sweetie?). His racism. His everything.

And the fact he's a puppet and no different from Juan McCain or Billary Clinton. He's a false messiah, nothing more. "Change we can believe in." Yeah right.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The other day this BO supporter I was talking to had never heard that his church was founded on The Black Liberation Theology of James Cone and that one of it's proposed goals is the destruction of white people, so she says "I don't believe that give me a link and you win." So I give her a link to the Washington Times saying his church has publicaly admitted that they based it off of those teachings. She says, "thats bogus, disgusting lies to discredit BO, unless you give me a link with Rev. Wright saying it on video there is no proof".......o.O Wall of denial! Ignorance abound! Typical BO supporter.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Keep drinking the koolaid Obamies.

The guy is nothing short of an empty suit and marxist. Oh and a racist, don't forget he's a racist.

I cannot vote for someone who wants to erase the borders, language and, culture of my country.

www.ontheissues.org...

Also the year in which he was most active was 07. Hum. Lacking experience? YES!

McCain lacking experience? NO!

www.ontheissues.org...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Lone Star Patriot]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski
Wow, like every other Obama support so far in this thread, the only thing you argue about is yet again, the smoking photo I posted.

What else is there to argue about? LOL I read the 6 pages of nonsense. Give me something of substance to comment on, and I will. The price of arugula? Hello? What would you suggest I comment on?

That is pretty much admittal of defeat, and that we are right about all the other points we presented.

WHAT points? White guilt? BS. There's my comment on that. LOL What else? Give me something real to comment on and I most certainly will.

Lacking in intelligence? What? He's a graduate of Columbia and Harvard! LOL
He's like Bush? He's the antithesis of Bush or McBush, for that matter.
Fifty-seven states. He clearly meant 47. If this is all the proof you have that he's stupid or something, more power to you. You're going to need it.

These are your arguments and you wonder why I go after the photoshopped picture and the fact that he smokes? :shk:

As I said, it's funny to see people so squirmy because of their fear of this guy! LOL

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Dude there are a ton of links proving your right. Here's a couple.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

They should be. 98% of the African Americans and some white folks want to hand over control of this country to a man based on his skin color.

Nevermind that there's enough doubt cast on this man to make any sound person rethink Obama's qualification's for the presidency. People are drawn to the word CHANGE like moths to a flame.

The way so many people complain about Bush, you would THINK that people would want to CAREFULLY consider who takes over the president's slot next. Astoundingly, people aren't paying attention to facts, they aren't thinking with sound minds, they are just mesmerized by the word "CHANGE" and that this man's skin color is darker than white.

So I'll admit it - I'm afraid of Barack Obama becoming president. I would be just as afraid of re-electing Bush to a third term if that were possible. I think Bush has made some major blunders in his term, but I think Obama is capable of FAR WORSE than we've seen in these past 8 years. Yeah, I'm afraid.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You could say....I don't know...comment on the more important things rather than stick to the easy stuff. There are soooo many things with SUBSTANCE, but you are lacking substance in your mind to even acknowledge them. How about you comment on him referring to his grandma as a typical white person, what is a typical white person? How do you define a race in such a blanket generalization ? And in your honest opinion, how do you think people would react if McCain had called lets say Jesse Jackson "a typical black man"?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And bush minor is the soul of clarity and adulthood?

Give me a break... another smear thread.... YAWN!!!

Why don't YOU guys grow up?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lacking in intelligence? What? He's a graduate of Columbia and Harvard!

... and Bush graduated from Yale. Obviously a name brand school degree doesn't always equate to intelligence. (so did Kerry … another wonderful example of a big name school graduate who is a whackadoo)

He's like Bush? He's the antithesis of Bush or McBush, for that matter.

The constant self-reverent, self-referent, narcissistic, messianic comments make him more like Bush43 then anyone else I’ve seen in a long time. Bush thought God talked to him and told him to go to war with Iraq. But from the messianic comments that Obama makes – which he makes always to shine upon himself – it seems Obama wants people not only to think that God spoke to him like Bush, but he takes it further and wants people to see him as a messiah.

Fifty-seven states. He clearly meant 47.

Agreed. He was tired.

photoshopped picture

I think it's a real picture. Is there something that shows it’s photoshop? Snopes or something that I missed? Personally I don’t care if he smokes – as long as it isn’t crack or dope. We can’t have a drunk or a doped up guy with his finger on the little red button.

As I said, it's funny to see people so squirmy because of their fear of this guy! LOL

Again – not fear. Vetting.

Well .. fearful that another freak-wad will get in the Oval Office perhaps.
But vetting nontheless.

If you think the vetting and Obama comments are funny, then you'll laugh with this quote -

“I have to tell you Senator Obama: you’ve just become my hobby. You are a dangerous, illogical, inaccurate, and, I think soulless, pandering fool.”

- Lou Dobbs 2008-05-27

Vetting can be fun!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Divert to Bush/His history isn't important/Fear or Racism

Soooo very pathetic! Try harder to defend BO then that!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Stop taking shots in the dark, and challenge the man on the issues and not some dumb quotes.

This seems to be the standard, almost scripted, comeback by Obama supporters -don't question Obama the person, just challenge the issues.

If that were a valid premise we wouldn't be electing the POTUS, we'd simply be voting on what to include in the Democratic platform. Obama's beliefs, values, and decision making criteria are more important than issues. I will guarantee that the policy positions written up on Obama's web site were not written by him.

Moreover, his quote about his daughters being "punished" with a baby is revealing enough for me to know I'd never vote for him. And I'm not a pro-life fanatic. It's just that he comes across as indoctrinated and lacking any original thought.

Ok lets compare him to hilary and John Mccain then. LEts to the same here that the OP has done to them and compare and make it fair and even.
You will find just as bad of stuff from Mccain and a whole lot worse from Hilary.
None of them are the perfect candidate but I believe Obama to possibly be the LEast connected.
Our world would turn to # faster with hilary in office then obama.
I think he has the least personal agenda out of all of them. When it comes to politicians and what not, none of them are 100% pure and innocent because of whol they have to get good with to get far in politics. You have to join the dark side somewhat otherwise you won't get anywhere. THats just the reality of it.
I would love for Ron Paul to be as popular as these 3 and make it a 4 person race.
Also, doesn't anyone else find it offensive that we are " Allowed" only 2 candidates to pick from. Why can't we just eliminate parties and have like 4-8 candidates running for the Final vote.
The Reason...........It's harder to control an election with that many people in it. It's hard keep the players in control. We should be allowed to but we just accept this STUPID 2 party system which is limiting OUR options.
Any time you limit options, is never a good thing.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

His little 57 state slip was probably due the brain washing his Rev. did.
www.stoptheaclu.com...

Enough said!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join