Originally posted by garyo1954
Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
I just watched Fox news, they just mentioned the whole thing, satire included!
But, we will see now wont we.........
I'm working on a putting this proposal in perspective.
Can you give us a recap of what was said?
1. The presence of extraterrestrial beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence;
2. Much of this evidence has been known by United States presidents as early as President Roosevelt and as recently as President Clinton and both Presidents Bush;
3. Since at least 1947, the United States government has denied knowledge of this evidence thus placing the public and local governments at risk and a disadvantage;
4. The United States government has suppressed and withheld from the public, evidence of advanced clean energy and transportation technologies of extraterrestrial origin that could prevent pollution and reduce use of fossil fuels;
5. The lack of public awareness about this evidence prevents responsible evaluation of potential risks and benefits for safety, health, education, and cultural and economic development, for Denver residents in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial beings;
6. Denver’s emergency health and public safety personnel and the general public are not informed enough to distinguish between potentially helpful and harmful extraterrestrial beings and are unprepared for contact or interactions with them;
7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs; and
8. The creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission will provide a needed level of information about extraterrestrial affairs to government personnel, residents and visitors in the City and County of Denver.
“Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure health, safety, education, and cultural and economic development for Denver residents in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial beings, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations, and from not more than seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000) annually from the City and County of Denver? Yes___ No___
But UFOBLOGGER get inside news that there are other people involved. We have been told that Stan has an agreement with the scientists and the universities involved with his case. Before he releases anything it must be scrutinized first so there is no drought “We all know too well how the debunker's work” The scientist involved with Stan want to make sure everything is covered. Also some of the scientists are putting their reputations on the line so everyone has to be careful. It’s all about the data! If this is going to be presented correctly timing is everything!
“I’ve known the Jeff Peckman family for a couple of years now and they have become very dear, close friends of mine. I’ve spent countless hours, days and nights with them and can attest to the fact that Stan’s experiences are very real. There are many people working to present the evidence in his case with as much verification of authenticity as possible, and there is an incredible amount of evidence and documentation involved here.
Fricking outstanding man.. just... great stuff. LMFAO
Originally posted by johnsky
lol, Imagine if there really were Extra-Terrestrials trying to talk to him.
Alien 1: Alright, as you instructed, I have made contact with one of earths higher IQ individuals.
Alien 2: Great. Who is it?
Alien 1: One, Stan Romanek, I think he saw me, I looked through his window, I froze for a second blinking...
Alien 2: Wait... Stan Romanek, as in, dyslexic Stan?
Alien 1: Uh... is that going to be a problem?
Alien 2: I sent you out looking for a genius, and you managed to find a Dyslexic?! no WONDER we can't successfully share our technology!
Alien 1: ... you don't need to discipline me, I'll go probe myself this time.