It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I will believe when I see it with my own eyes. If aliens did decide to appear I think it would be a ship just apearing overhead, like in Independence Day. No attacks, no threats, just an appearence to let us know we are not alone.

Think about the religious wars that would begin after an episode like that.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I had hope when I first read this...but the more I have seen and heard the more I get that bad feeling in my tummy.

This smells of a hype machine that will leave me diasppointed.

I have my fingers crossed..and I really hope that I am really really wrong.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I think that they will be taken away by guys in black suits some time today or early tomorrow.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
*Update*

I just watched Fox news, they just mentioned the whole thing, satire included!

But, we will see now wont we.........

I'm working on a putting this proposal in perspective.
Can you give us a recap of what was said?

Thanks

He basically said a man tomorrow will be revealing to the world, what he claims to be a living alien.....

They included people in costume and added a humorous satire to the whole thing....

Basic response from Fox.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hopefully someone will get a hold of this video and post this either here or youtube for the rest of us to see and make our own opinions with respect to being true.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
whateva

im in lets see it

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is interesting, but I'm not expecting too much from the video. It just sounds like something that was created to further push this guy's agenda. I just hope that it looks decent.

Honestly, if this video was 100% authentic, I believe it would have been on television screens around the world shortly after being captured. Have they said how old this video is? I can't see why anyone would 'sit' something of this magnitude, if authentic, for any period of time. This video is the type of thing to change the way human being view themselves and the universe.

Why would it be relegated to helping some guy in Denver start an Alien Affairs Commission or whatever it is he wants to do?

I have a feeling a bunch of hardcore believers are going to be let down for the upteenth time tomorrow when the video comes out.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I saw FAUX having fun with this, and they had caricatures of their own version of aliens (not funny) also.

Evryone wants disclosure, but no one is willing to beleive anyone. This is going to be hard. IMO, disclosure will never happen because we wont let it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The radio show was very useful - a lot more info from the man himself, I suggest listenening to it. Thanks Anon!

He (Jeff) mentions Cliff Stone (I think he does) and the testimonies to be included in the presentation tomorrow. seems like another drummed-up show about nothing a la Hoagland.

Here Springer and company have to struggle for 6+months to get attention to legit documents and a guy with a 1 minute video (yes, he said it himself) is getting all this attention. Shows what we are willing to listen to ...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Stan's site said he's going to be on the news tonight at 10pm, not tomorrow.

I think no matter who it is, we are such cynics at this point that we are disappointed before anything happens. I'm not going to get overly excited, but I'm also not going to call it bull without seeing the little guy for myself..

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Oh there is plenty of disclosure going on. Close Encounters of the #2 kind.

I dont think anyone skeptical on this particular thread is being unfair. His past IS important to determining his credibility. It IS relevant to ask why he would be willing to wait so long to share footage that could be immensely important. It IS a shame that liars, hoaxers, and the incredibly gullible make all people interested in UFO's and ET look like crazies.

One thing I find very uplifting is the mood on this thread. Hopeful, but not falling all over ourselves grasping at CG straws to believe. The skepticism is very well founded, and the odds are really bad that this is the real deal, BUT, like every one else, I am open to the possibility that it may be something significant, and I am withholding my final judgment til I see the video. Or pieces of it, I think I am too skeptical at this point to pay to view, the odds are really not worth paying for in my humble opinion, and I hate to support hoaxers. Someone will leak enough to give us enough to play with.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Heres the thing....

You have one side of the fence saying UFO's aren't real....The other saying strongly they are....The people on the fence are keeping an open mind, not trusting either side completely....

So where do you stand?

Disclosure wouldn't be disclosure if the government tells us what is "truth"

Only words from an alien species would be considered a form of truth, but even then, people(including myself) wouldn't believe, because, even at that level it could still be an illusion to further degrade our feeble minds............

Its a really complex issue

Edit to say:
I strongly believe in aliens!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I would like to think we will get some glimpse of this video. I would hope Stan and Jeff would see the benefit of releasing something to the public.

As to the Draft Ballot Initiative To Create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission being weighed by Denver City Council, I'll say I'm not as hopeful as I was before I read it.

What the Council has to decide to place this issue on the ballot is if:

1. The presence of extraterrestrial beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence;

2. Much of this evidence has been known by United States presidents as early as President Roosevelt and as recently as President Clinton and both Presidents Bush;

3. Since at least 1947, the United States government has denied knowledge of this evidence thus placing the public and local governments at risk and a disadvantage;

4. The United States government has suppressed and withheld from the public, evidence of advanced clean energy and transportation technologies of extraterrestrial origin that could prevent pollution and reduce use of fossil fuels;

5. The lack of public awareness about this evidence prevents responsible evaluation of potential risks and benefits for safety, health, education, and cultural and economic development, for Denver residents in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial beings;

6. Denver’s emergency health and public safety personnel and the general public are not informed enough to distinguish between potentially helpful and harmful extraterrestrial beings and are unprepared for contact or interactions with them;

7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs; and

8. The creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission will provide a needed level of information about extraterrestrial affairs to government personnel, residents and visitors in the City and County of Denver.

Denver City Council is being asked to say all this is true. And if they find it true, then they will place this question before the voters:

“Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure health, safety, education, and cultural and economic development for Denver residents in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial beings, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations, and from not more than seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000) annually from the City and County of Denver? Yes___ No___

As you can see, the Council could reject the proposal for any of the above reasons, without invalidating the video. It is also possible that various Council members will make comments based on the video.

But all this leaves me wondering if Jeff Peckman might be willing to revise this proposal if it fails.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

But UFOBLOGGER get inside news that there are other people involved. We have been told that Stan has an agreement with the scientists and the universities involved with his case. Before he releases anything it must be scrutinized first so there is no drought “We all know too well how the debunker's work” The scientist involved with Stan want to make sure everything is covered. Also some of the scientists are putting their reputations on the line so everyone has to be careful. It’s all about the data! If this is going to be presented correctly timing is everything!

Comments from close know person to Jeff Peckman family:

“I’ve known the Jeff Peckman family for a couple of years now and they have become very dear, close friends of mine. I’ve spent countless hours, days and nights with them and can attest to the fact that Stan’s experiences are very real. There are many people working to present the evidence in his case with as much verification of authenticity as possible, and there is an incredible amount of evidence and documentation involved here.

More here:

www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Yep. I read both those statements several times. And here's the problem I have with this private showing/no public viewing.

How are the council members going to rely on this video if it has not be viewed and verified by scientist prior to their seeing it?

That is just another reason for Council to defeat this entire proposal, don't you think?

I can see a member saying, "Mr. Peckman the video is very impressive, but so far the scientist haven't verified it, so why should we accept it?"

Make sense?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
With todays technology available to humans for filmmaking, one would hardly be able to discern reality from fake imagery when it comes to things like this.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is rich. Peekaboo with an alien. Well, if I could have an encounter with a shadow critter...... who knows. Can't wait for the vid.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hasn't Rense been widely acknowledged as not credible?

It might seem trivial, but when I see misspellings like that I start to doubt things.

"Before he releases anything it must be scrutinized first so there is no drought..."

Did the blogger write that, or was that text taken from the claimants?
IF it is from the blogger, then forget my theory.

(I know, that's just a typo, but I noticed for some reason, when you begin to see typos like that in someone's "revolutionary claims", it usually reveals the tip of a B.S. iceberg.)

Hope not.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Electro38]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
lol, Imagine if there really were Extra-Terrestrials trying to talk to him.

Alien 1: Alright, as you instructed, I have made contact with one of earths higher IQ individuals.
Alien 2: Great. Who is it?
Alien 1: One, Stan Romanek, I think he saw me, I looked through his window, I froze for a second blinking...
Alien 2: Wait... Stan Romanek, as in, dyslexic Stan?
Alien 1: Uh... is that going to be a problem?
Alien 2: I sent you out looking for a genius, and you managed to find a Dyslexic?! no WONDER we can't successfully share our technology!
Alien 1: ... you don't need to discipline me, I'll go probe myself this time.
Fricking outstanding man.. just... great stuff. LMFAO

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join