It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I want it to be true but I call hoax, we shall see. If it's a grey, probably fake - greys don't blink.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Everyone always moans when these vids end up on youtube saying 'why not take it to the media...moan, whine, moan...'

This is exactly what this guy has done and people still aren't happy.

it may be a hoax, it may not be - we don't know yet.

I know one thing for certain though - if I ever film an ET I will not put it on youtube, I will not give it to the media.

I will sit by myself with a bottle of wine and watch it myself.

You really can't win either way.

Sad - people say that the number of hoaxes is a major issue why UFOlogy lacks credibility - I'm starting to think the nature of some 'UFOlogists' is what damages us.

Right - rant over - off to get a curry, some wine and watch my 'ET caught in my garden' video by myself because, quite frankly, the world does not deserve me to share it with them.

Peace, MSP

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I want it to be true but I call hoax, we shall see. If it's a grey, probably fake - greys don't blink.

How the hell do you know that Greys don't blink?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As with everything time will tell everyone has to be patient.

Sadly, I feel he should have handled this differently but............

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

And how would you know that?

I mean are you sure? lol

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What a dirty wee pervert. Peeking through the window.

Think about it. They spy on people, animals and God knows what else from afar. Then they abduct people, animals and God knows what else. They examine, study and probe people, animals and God knows what else then send them back mostly with no recollection of the assault - date rape? Rohypnol? What do they do up there? I mean, up in the ship not up...the...eh...I'd rather not know to be honest.

Now the bug-eyed, dwarf-like, ankle-biting sex-cases are peering through windows! I know of a local guy who got slapped with a sentence for doing the same as the alien. OK, he was masturbating at the time but how do we know the wasn't eh? With the camera zoomed on him .... we have heard people getting kicks out of worse than that!

They never walk around with clothes on (do you need anymore proof?) with no apparent external sexual organs. Nor any slits, pockets or pouches that could contain any sexual organs. Nor anything to go to the bathroom with. Hmmm. Why do they have mouths? They can't eat if it doesn't come out anywhere. They are telepathic so don't need to talk. I suppose we'll have to just wait to see the video to see if the alien had it's fingers in or around it's mouth when perving. It won't be able to deny anything either cos there's video evidence. Throw the book at it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The thing that always makes me doubt these kind of "staged" revelations is that they are so comfortable making you wait months for the documentary to come out.

It just doesnt strike me as reasonable that someone, (not a government official, but a normal citizen) would be so greedy, self important, whatever, as to make the rest of humankind wait a few months for a documentary to be released. I can see perhaps withholding SOME of the footage to make a profit, or have control or whatever the psychological reason may be, but not even releasing the tiniest clip as soon as you had it? It just doesnt feel right.

Having solid evidence that ET was here, now, could have such profound implications for us all as a species, (they may be preparing an attack, for instance) that you would have to be really, really screwed in the head to not share even a sliver of proof with your fellow humans in a timely manner. Or hoaxing.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I can see perhaps withholding SOME of the footage to make a profit, or have control or whatever the psychological reason may be, but not even releasing the tiniest clip as soon as you had it? It just doesnt feel right.

I agree with you totally here. There are people out there who are interested in seeing this clip now for various reasons.

We have people here who are still looking for some evidence of it as we speak.
I do hope someone comes forward with something that gives us some idea of what we are anticipating.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Both the description of the video (infrared?... blinks and disapears?) and the manner in which it is being released just scream publicity stunt. I live within rock-throwing distance of Denver, and have heard of numerous ET and UFO sightings throughout the years here. Most of them just wind up being crazies looking for some air time so they can sell us their new book (which "proves" aliens exist), or advertise their "non-profit" help groups for abductiees.

This simply looks like one more publicity stunt from some loony looking to get his ET bill passed.

I am curious to see the video, but untill I can view it with my own two eyes and hear of several experts looking at it for analysis, I can't help but be skeptical... very skeptical.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
*Update*

I just watched Fox news, they just mentioned the whole thing, satire included!

But, we will see now wont we.........

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
*Update*

I just watched Fox news, they just mentioned the whole thing, satire included!

But, we will see now wont we.........

I'm working on a putting this proposal in perspective.
Can you give us a recap of what was said?

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the grey I keep in the basement blinks.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I live close to Denver. Never heard of the guy, nor the "bill" he is trying to pass. Weird thing is, just as I read the beginning of the thread, someone mentioned the subject was on C2C last night, my dad get these podcasts uploaded onto his computer everyday, and was listening to it as I read that. Kinda weird. The guy seems sketchy to me, but I will with-hold my opinion till after I see the video. Any updates on when it will be shown, and on which station. (Still fox news?)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I shall approach this with a certain amount of enthusiasm.

*hides THE ALIENS ARE HERE and I'M NOT CRAZY, SEE? pickets*

You saw nothing!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh great, now we have "Peeping Alfs". Is there no end to these Aliens' criminality? They abduct and torture. They dissect our cattle. Are they even bothering to adhere to proper sterilization techniques before probing people?

We can't just sit idly by while these vertically and terrestrially challenged voyeurs go bobbing around the neighborhood peeking in peoples' windows. It's just creepy. I appreciate the help jumping from vacuum tubes to microchips but I think we're getting the wrong end of the probe here.

I say we identify this alien and bring him/her up on criminal charges. I'm sick and tired of these guys getting a free pass from the gov't. Everyone just wants to ignore the issue. But we need to nip this in the bud.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 29-5-2008 by General Izer]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Awesome. We have to buy his stupid documentary to be able to see it. Nothing like capitalizing on the spread of valuable information.

I say one person buy it and endlessly spread it around Google, YouTube and every other video hosting website so that if (or perhaps when) this is proved to be a hoax, the only thing he got out of it was an in-debt budget and a couple news articles.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i agree completely,hiding this info,then selling it in a documentary,cmon now,give me a break.i hate hoaxers.but ill give this a fair chance,by the way,whos gonna be the one to be the one to buy it.then spread it

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well it seems obvious to me that if someone wanted to stop a video being debunked a good way would be to not release any footage or images (even stills) for free...less people see it ..less people to debunk it.

If its real a person should have no problem whatsoever for it to be put through the ringer and if it passes..GREAT! Hey maybe I'm wrong ..but this sure smells fishy to me. I'l keep an open mind until / if I ever get to see it without having to give some guy who sounds to me like he has dillusions of granduer my hard earned.

Either way I'll be watching with great interest.

Wayne...

[edit on 29/5/2008 by the secret web]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy at the moment is why those little alien guys haven't landed and announced their presence, right?

Perhaps the Intergalactic Brotherhood is currently considering a bill to fund further exploration.

It makes sense. Somebody has to pay for all those anal probes.

Thanks to everyone who is keeping an open mind on this.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There are a lot of people here posting #@!%$# without first looking the video. I can provide evidence and the same people will post the same @#!$%#... is typical, is a common behavior, thats why is difficult to find the true......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join